Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

brimstone_cat
joined Jul 1, 2019

this, doesn't look very promising. hope the fucker doesn't dare hurt her again

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

How the frick-frack would he even find her though?!

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Well, shit

My reaction. I hope this series has a happy ending.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Oh fuck
I hope the right person gets isekaied by train-sensei.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I think he is gonna hurt her again. She's wounded his pride as the "woman-getting-alpha-male" he sees himself as, and in the worst way possible: she plans to leave him for another WOMAN. That steel grip on her arm is pretty tell-tale. I hope Maki beats his ass though. I doubt the guy would know what to do in the face of a woman who is openly defying him in a menacing way. He'd revert back to the simpering little boy that he really is.

70420323_p4_master1200-min
joined Dec 28, 2018

I think he is gonna hurt her again. She's wounded his pride as the "woman-getting-alpha-male" he sees himself as, and in the worst way possible: she plans to leave him for another WOMAN. That steel grip on her arm is pretty tell-tale. I hope Maki beats his ass though. I doubt the guy would know what to do in the face of a woman who is openly defying him in a menacing way. He'd revert back to the simpering little boy that he really is.

Ugh what pride? If he had “pride” to begin with he would’ve never hit her just because he had some ptsds about girls bullying him, he never acted like a man of pride so why should he now? Tazune has been so full of himself lately most likely because he only hurt women and never really actually faced someone to put him back in his place, Surprisingly.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Ugh what pride? If he had “pride” to begin with he would’ve never hit her just because he had some ptsds about girls bullying him, he never acted like a man of pride so why should he now? Tazune has been so full of himself lately most likely because he only hurt women and never really actually faced someone to put him back in his place, Surprisingly.

Never said the pride was justified. But he clearly thinks of women as inferior to himself so the fact that his fiancee is planning to leave him for not even another man, but a woman, that's gonna super piss him off.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"How the frick-frack would he even find her though?!"

Yeah, I hope that gets mentioned. It kept emphasizing how in the middle of nowhere they are.

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

maybe he used find my friend to finder her?

les-behonestguys
joined Jul 3, 2017

Maybe they share the same credit card info Midori did use her card to take money out of the atm. Tazune could have looked at the transaction statements.. and found the location that way.. makes sense to me

last edited at May 5, 2020 9:52PM

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

I really hope my Bad Ending Sense isn't right on this one. But unless Train-sensei intervenes, I dunno how Maki and Midori get out of this one...

joined Dec 18, 2018

I think you're mixing up "pride" and "honor" here. Pride isn't necessarily a positive trait, too often it leads to shit like what Tazune does.

Screenshot_20200503-064317_samsung%20internet
joined Sep 15, 2019

fuck

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Authors don't always have to subvert expectations. You can take the obvious route, have her break up with him, and I would still enjoy this.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I really hope my Bad Ending Sense isn't right on this one. But unless Train-sensei intervenes, I dunno how Maki and Midori get out of this one...

This doesn't really feel like a bad ending kind of story? I mean we just had a parable in this chapter about how you can make mistakes and mess up and still have a little window of happiness and rainbows at the end.

I mean, they were always going to have to deal with Tazune. Midori had to resolve to leave him, and then she has to deal with the logistics of that decision. This is going to make that messier, but unless the series takes a really suddenly dark turn, I am willing to bet that mess will be transient.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Maybe they share the same credit card info Midori did use her card to take money out of the atm. Tazune could have looked at the transaction statements.. and found the location that way.. makes sense to me

I hope it's something like that, but I'm a bit worried about Maki's behavior in this chapter. She wasn't around for Midori's "we're lovers" proclamation, she was absolutely stunned at the "I wanna spend my life by your side" proposal. And given her behavior, I get the sense that she was just waiting for the dream to end and for Midori to go back to Tazune. Given that, she might have messaged or called Tazune herself, thinking she could smooth things over for Midori. That "I have to go back for my phone" bit just feels a little suspicious to me.

I could be wrong, but the issue we have at this point is that we've seen how Midori is coming around to the realization that yes, she actually CAN choose to be with the girl she loves instead of marrying the abusive jackass, but Maki doesn't know any of that. She still loves her, but she has no faith that Midori will stay with her. So I think that's the problem that defines our climax, here.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

when he grabbed her i literally got spooked irl ???? the power

joined Jun 12, 2019

Fuck youuuuu tazune leave her alone!! Let her be happy with Maki!! They’re going to be the best lesbian moms

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

..... shits about to hit the fan isn't it?

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

oh fuck

joined Sep 13, 2018

I hope it's something like that, but I'm a bit worried about Maki's behavior in this chapter. She wasn't around for Midori's "we're lovers" proclamation, she was absolutely stunned at the "I wanna spend my life by your side" proposal. And given her behavior, I get the sense that she was just waiting for the dream to end and for Midori to go back to Tazune. Given that, she might have messaged or called Tazune herself, thinking she could smooth things over for Midori. That "I have to go back for my phone" bit just feels a little suspicious to me.

I don't think she messaged Tazune, I don't think she even knows his number cause she's hated him even before the reveal of him smacking Midori.

Tbh I think Tazune's just a creep and figured out where she'd be or something. He's about a very short step from that level of super controlling asshole, hell all it needed was someone like Midori who tries to slip away from him.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Ok Tazune, you back off, dude. You can't just come and grab anyone, don't matter if you're married or not. I can't get my head around Midori, she's so... She don't decide on things, than she change it on the middle. I relate more to Maki, so I don't want her to keep getting hurt... It's enough to love someone for all these years and then they show up married and with a baby. I keep wondering if Midori will lose the kid.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And given her behavior, I get the sense that she was just waiting for the dream to end and for Midori to go back to Tazune.

There prolly was a little of that. Midori is a dreamer, but Maki is a woman with both feet solidly on the ground. The idea that Midori, once their little escapade was over, would cave under social pressure and return to her "husband" Tazune was not at all unreasonable and could not be discarded just like that. It would be understandable for Maki to hold such fears.

Of course, those fears were blasted to smithereens once Midori proposed. By the end of the chapter, we see them making plans for their future together... in particular, how they will deal with Tazune and whether Midori alone or both of them together should go tell him that he has been dumped.

She still loves her, but she has no faith that Midori will stay with her.

Hello? PROPOSAL! All doubts has been cleared by the final pages!

I for one I'm glad Tazune showed up at the station. I didn't like one bit Midori's decision to go meet him all by herself. It looked to me like a direct route to a big domestic violence incident. Thank goodness, now the asshole will have to deal with both of them at the same time. And in a public place, too. Better a hundred times than having Midori face Tazune alone, one against one, in an apartment that belongs to him.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

QUEUE THE HORROR MUSIC.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Oh, shit... He's gonna push her in the tracks...

To reply you must either login or sign up.