Forum › Posts by Muffin

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

aaahh so thats who the creepy woman showing up was! That story is super popular, Oiwa was a beautiful woman that got disfigured by some kind of facial cream that was given to her by a woman that was in love with her husband. After she was disfigured, the husband wanted nothing to do with her, but divorcing because your wife is ugly wasn't possible, so he paid someone to rape her so he could divorce. That obviously fails terribly, Oiwa dies, curses everyone and becomes a vengeful spirit. I like how this manga brings famous ghost stories but has that wholesome feel. Wholesome horror yay!

last edited at Mar 31, 2022 11:34PM

Muffin
School Zone discussion 25 Sep 13:27
Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

Hiiragi is insufferable. I can't stand chapters with her. Why does she hate her sister so much? Tsubaki was just being happy and giggling a bit! How am I even supposed to care about her and Utsugi when she is such a bitch? Utsugi is better off without her, poor thing.

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

Loco said Baiser only has 2 stars, but she very clearly has at least 6, so either her count is off or we're missing something.

Also, the mascot seems to be hinting that grenade girl can get stronger.

Yup I believe its what happened to Baiser, she started at 2 but got more stars the more horny/excited she got while fighting. Kinda like awakening her power. I think they can improve their abilities, its not locked forever.

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

Oh nooo was this really dropped just because it got licensed? The first volume one only comes out in 2021 ):

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

No Yuri no live I don't read this actually why are here and there always get mangas I thought dynasty is Yuri and when is even allowed to post het and who is allowed to do it?

Lmao are you for real? Thanks for making me laugh

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

Tsuruta is just like 16 yo me in love with my straight friend and I feel his pain lmao

Muffin
Lily Marble discussion 09 Jul 07:14
Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

Lmao this comment section losing their minds over one couple not working out, even talking shit about the author. We don't even see the groom's face but you are up in arms screaming "omg this author is promoting hets!!!!". Its just supposed to be sad, its still a yuri manga, there are 4 other couples. Calm down.

I actually like sad endings, to me it was obvious Hikari was straight from the start and just playing with Moe's heart.

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

How many high school friends do you still talk to?

Life goes on.

Yes, life goes on, but not instantly. I didn't stop talking to my friends the second I left high school, it took years, and I still talk to my best friends lol.
These girls know eachother since kindergarden and are saying how important they are, this "We will never meet again" mood makes zero sense. I can't take it seriously.

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

I'll never understand all this drama with graduating that always happens in anime/manga
Like... why are they acting like they will never see each other again? Just fucking add your friends on facebook and hang out from time to time lol

Jpeg_20190102_170347
joined Jun 3, 2020

Aight I made this account just to say: FUCK TAZUNE EVEN MORE NOW
I thought he couldnt get worse, but when I saw his last panel, him finally cleaning the floor, It made sense. Tazune never cleaned it before because he wanted it there to remind Midori what happens when she does something he dislikes, to scare her. He was never sorry he hit her. Now that they broke up he finally cleaned because now its a memory of Midori, instead of a trophy. Fuck him.