Forum › Posts by Dayominator

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

This was such a sweet wholesome read while I was fighting for my life in the bathroom

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm confused.... Is her father permanently stuck as a woman? Or are her parents just making out all the time so it's always the case? Because they said there's no precedent for someone becoming stuck but the story seems to imply her father is unable to become a man again.

If they did get stuck as a woman, there's no reason not stay as one if you don't want to. Trans men exist in Japan, after all.

Trans people don't exist in gender bender stories lol

I genuinely wonder if these writers ever consider like, the fact that trans people exist. They at least acknowledged that gay people exist here cause they went "if a woman kisses someone of the opposite sex", so I guess gay women in her family don't gotta put up with any bullshit. But I've never seen them really acknowledge trans people existing in any real way, even though a LOT of gender bender media feels like wish fulfillment by trans people who are very deep in the closet.

No, no. The clear thing we're all missing is that if you're a trans man the curse doesn't discriminate and changes you again. Truly the most gender affirming curse.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

ok i need another chapter with this couple. the subtly implied trans character needs more screen time i love her. :')

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm here for this. The lead is a great character I like him a lot so I'm happy to see where this goes no matter the outcome!

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Oof, translation wise I assume it's limited space but reading "conbini" is awkward lol

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

It's been stated multiple times that it doesn't end in het

Thanks, I wasn't reading through 200+ comments to try and find out.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Does anyone know if this actually ends in GL or nah lol. Cause if I have to be dragged through with this dude creep for a het ending I'll gladly drop it here and now. Right now it feels like I'm witnessing gay therapy in real time and I want off this ride.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Sure. Yeah. This is gonna live in my head forever

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

butch chan “has a boyfriend,” netorare pls

Ohh let's not root for that kind of nonsense. Much better if they get their feelings together and aim for a healthy relationship. Proper break-up, cheating is out of fashion.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Huh. Weird but cute.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Ah unhealthy relationship the manga. Yeah this is a hard pass, plus the writing and art is very sloppy.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Can't say I'm too wildly interested in this one so far. Both female leads feel like they're gonna end up kinda shitty people to me, or they're going to try and "justify" it by making their boyfriends shitty despite their initially pleasant demeanors. I'll keep an eye on it but I don't want this to turn into a guy hate fest just for "the yuri".

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Soooo cute

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

well i'm glad it wasn't a poly ending but it was also so rushed and about halfway through just kind of a boring series in general. interested in what else the author does in the future, though.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Dang I want this to be a series so bad. Oneshot syndrome hurting extra hard this time

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Wtf did just happen...what are those...behind the curtain, I didn't understand, can someone please enlighten me?

hard to tell but abusive parents, i would guess, that her friend/gf killed for abusing their daughter. implied they wanted to do these things but parents wouldn't let her/abused her for going out, etc.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Anyone else think the title was "A fruitless brothel" or was it just me

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Dang this has more comments than the other new series uploaded today.

A cute start though, I love the art style. The plot is yet to be seen, I hope it remains more wholesome and doesn't burn me like Bunny Drop did.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

This is really up there in ranking for worst first chapter. Too many characters, not enough setup. Yeah this artist needs a writer lol

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

yeah that gets a fav from me. one of the most wholesome weird things i've ever read but i love and support them

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Thank god they squashed the incest in the first chapter I was really hesitant going into this but the love triangle tag gave me hope

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I want a continuation.. right it can't just end like this.

Help I'm sad now.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Kind of a bittersweet ending, especially for Takemiya Jin. I think the last couple of pages were unnecessary but it'd be more believable if she hadn't had such a pained expression while deciding to fight destiny.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I feel like dynasty went from 0 ABO to like 3 or 4 different ABO series in just a couple months. What is happening

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

yeah I don't know if anyone here is interested but the original sadistic beauty is awful. i dropped it cause most of the characters were actually hot trash and there was a lot of sexual abuse with 0 repercussions. this side story takes the one character that wasn't trash and seems to be aiming to give her a caring gf so i'm here for it.