Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I didn't realise a marathon was a specific amount of length

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I didn't realise a marathon was a specific amount of length

Yeah it all goes back to ancient Greece. After winning an important battle, the Greek general sent a runner 26 miles to Marathon to let them know they one. In the story the runner died after delivering the news. The two tenths of a mile was added later because the king of England didn't feel like walking to the finish line. This is the shit you learn when you have a hard core runner in the family.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Wasn't it the other way around tho? The Athenians (supported by their Eretrian and Plateian allies) won a surprising victory against the Persians at Marathon, which was 26 miles away from the city of Athens (albeit still within Athenian territory), and the messenger ran back to Athens, delivered news of the victory, and then dropped dead from exhaustion. As a great history enthusiast (maybe even the greatest on Dynasty), that's how I remember the events.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^ You should be correct here as well, as far as I remember,

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

^ Wasn't it the other way around tho? The Athenians (supported by their Eretrian and Plateian allies) won a surprising victory against the Persians at Marathon, which was 26 miles away from the city of Athens (albeit still within Athenian territory), and the messenger ran back to Athens, delivered news of the victory, and then dropped dead from exhaustion. As a great history enthusiast (maybe even the greatest on Dynasty), that's how I remember the events.

Yeah that's it. I have a terrible memory, so I got fuzzy on the details, and was too lazy to google them. I knew I was in the ballpark, and thought meh close enough for government work.
To lazy to google something. (shaking my head). Geeze I really need start moving again.

last edited at May 5, 2020 12:09AM

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Please can yamada trip and fall on top of kase creating a very embarrassing and hot scenario, and/or trip and accidentally touch her somewhere, creating a very embarrassing and hot scenario ;3

last edited at May 13, 2020 7:54PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I swear if it's another issue caused by lack of communication...I won't mind since that's this manga's mo and I love it anyway.

Side note, backgrounds were beautiful this chapter.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

I am Hana-chan in that situation LMFAO

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Kase eyeing the prize
By that I mean Yamada's bikini string (of course)

last edited at May 24, 2020 9:34PM

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I swear this series takes the cake when it comes to misunderstandings lol but it gets a huge pass for being so dang cute and fluffy.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

The one good thing about these misunderstandings is that they’re cleared up real quick when a reg romance manga would take like fifteen chapters

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

You know, this sequel series took a while to hit it's stride, but damn. The art is gorgeous, and Kase is HOT in this chapter. If you're going for swimsuit fanservice, this is how you do it!

Also, clearly the author is a breast person.

joined May 1, 2013

Tip: Don't date anyone so weirdly possessive they try to keep even your random friends from trying to score. Especially if they compare starting a conversation with someone you like to "selling yourself cheaply" like the world's biggest creep.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Tip: Don't date anyone so weirdly possessive they try to keep even your random friends from trying to score. Especially if they compare starting a conversation with someone you like to "selling yourself cheaply" like the world's biggest creep.

Nah, I think of Kase-san being the conscientious wingman. She’s also keeping her novia, Yamada, out of trouble with her problem-instigating friend who has already put them in a social predicament requiring Kase-san to step in to stop it. (the beer meet&chug&plug)

joined Sep 6, 2018

My compliments to the mangaka for enhancing the figure of Kase-san with feminine musculature on arms and abdominals. Those drawing anatomy books must be paying off... now the next challenge is to draw piano hands!

joined Jun 12, 2019

Selling yourself so cheaply hmmmm

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

karp posted:

Picking up guys on the beach is a recipe for STDs.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Hana-chan sure is thirsty.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oi, Kase, where are those fingers going?

joined Feb 23, 2016

Moree i need moreee! Like the author drew a pretty satisfying beach scene where kase’s hands are going places, but she could have shown us a little more T^T and the it’s salty scene is just practice! Eventually they are about to taste something that’s kinda like that?(⌒-⌒; ) i dunno how to not write this wrong... and not only that she hadded more drama in? Like they just strated college the heck xD and they already talking about Kase going back home?

last edited at May 25, 2020 5:18AM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

At least Kase didn't leave it at that and suggested that Hana go to the beach hut and introduce herself to the college guys. I've always found Kase's possessiveness to be a little excessive, there were times where guys were talking to Yamada normally without trying to pick her up and she still came up and told them off like they were. In this case though, she was just looking out for Hana by directing her to people she knows she can trust.

last edited at May 25, 2020 5:24AM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Kase's tall, tan, always bikini-ready beauty. Yamada's a lucky gal.

They're dancing all the way to kinky town.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Hana-chan sure is thirsty.

She seems at least as sheltered as Yamada. Kase isn't wrong to direct her towards guys she at least has some knowledge of.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Kase's tall, tan, always bikini-ready beauty. Yamada's a lucky gal.

They're dancing all the way to kinky town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7GxyUl3n00

Let em' keep walking

joined Jan 21, 2020

Also, Hana-chan should absolutely seperate from the group or ask the others if they're up for it if shes trying to get picked up. The way she did it was almost as if she was trying to get dates for the others aswell even tho they didnt want to.

To reply you must either login or sign up.