Forum › Posts by Rocky_Stone

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Boyo, back off from her flowers. Also, who do you think you are, calling her by her first name? Shoo.

Lol he didn't know her last name since Hana introduced her as Yui-chan (i don't think he does anyway maybe he does i don't remember sorry ^_^; )

Rocky_Stone
Kase-san discussion 07 Dec 17:07
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also is this "Summer and Kase-san" chapter ever gonna be translated and put on here? Sorry just wondering ^_^;

last edited at Dec 7, 2020 5:07PM

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Maybe this storyline will show that they've grown and have them handle it more maturely this time. It's also possible that maybe this'll lead to Yamada coming out to Hana-chan (maybe?)

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yamada's internal monologue on pg 16 seems weird to me. It starts with "Wait, I know him! I know who that is!!" Which makes it sound like she recognizes Seki from some context outside of being an actor. However, her next thought is "In fact ... He's just like he is on TV!," which swings it back to her recognizing him for his role on the show.

On its own, that would be pretty normal, but those thoughts immediately follow him introducing himself, which immediately followed a discussion about how he'd be the guest celebrity. It feels a bit like going to a Niel Gaiman book signing and thinking "Oh Wow! I recognize that guy at the table, signing books! It's Niel Gaiman!" That shouldn't be shocking or a realization, right?

Am I missing something here?

i thought the difference was because she didn't expect him to be teaching the class along with the other guy, but then again idk ^_^;

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

what? she's been afraid of losing yamada to someone else several times?

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why do i feel like kases gonna get the wrong idea about yamada and mr bishounen over here

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh no, he has a face

XD

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm still with the first statement, i'm kinda tired of the "all main cast are lesbians" trope

Strawberry Panic Intensifies

I'm fine with it, better than "all guys are assholes"

Also, can anyone remind me of the name of the pigtail girl?

Do you mean Hana-chan, or Mikawacchi?

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah i got confused cause i thought she had another birthday later in one of the mini comics called golden week i think

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm so confused about their ages, Kase is 20 now right? Is she still in her first year of college?

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

How doe she have a bikini tan line when she always seems to be in tshirt and shorts?

I recommand the physical release btw because this scene is longer in it.

I wanna see ;_;

Well, can be the digital as well. Your copy is waiting for you at amazon or any other competing retailer. Maybe.

True. I got the digital version, I don't have room for physical books in my wee apartment. And YUP definitely more to that scene haha

Can anyone give me a direct link?

https://m.imgur.com/a/EOYAdrf

whoaaaa thank youuuu

No problem x3

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait, kase turned 19 during her first year of college, then 20 a little while ago (the bonus birthday thing happened and she drinks alcohol (i think??) in the latest chapter, and google says japans drinking age is 20) is she still in her first year of college????

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 7:44PM

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I can't believe I'm saying this but not all girls, in a yuri, have to be lesbians.

Now I kinda want an Among Us-style series set on a cruise ship in the middle of the Atlantic where a dozen 'straight girls' need to find the secret lesbian couple. They put their yuri goggles on, read into the slightest interaction, and obsessively start thinking about what constitutes affection. Some 500 IQ masterminds specifically playact being in a relationship to lull the 'real lesbians' into a false sense of security, before realizing that they actually enjoy it. In the final arc, we get plays like 'I know you know that I know you're lesbian'. The series ends with every last one of the girls realizing that they're gay, and the mastermind is revealed to be a chick who wants to be the last straight girl on the planet and build herself a reverse-harem of men, but realizes that she was way too good at her job, and now all the guys want to be in cute yuri relationships as well. The series ends with her sobbing on a lonely mountain peak, horrified at what she's achieved, while society reveres her as the patron saint of Yuri.

:0

last edited at Oct 2, 2020 7:27PM

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

How doe she have a bikini tan line when she always seems to be in tshirt and shorts?

I recommand the physical release btw because this scene is longer in it.

I wanna see ;_;

Well, can be the digital as well. Your copy is waiting for you at amazon or any other competing retailer. Maybe.

True. I got the digital version, I don't have room for physical books in my wee apartment. And YUP definitely more to that scene haha

Can anyone give me a direct link?

https://m.imgur.com/a/EOYAdrf

Rocky_Stone
Image Comments 26 Sep 19:39
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019
73388846_p0

Hot damn!! ///O//W//O///

Rocky_Stone
Kase-san discussion 23 Sep 19:30
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Are you okay Zetta?

Rocky_Stone
Image Comments 21 Sep 19:22
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019
77427642_p0

OMG OWO uhhh hot >///<

Rocky_Stone
Image Comments 21 Sep 19:17
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019
Etka3wovaaeqkz8-orig

OwO hehe awww I love this =^w^= :3

Rocky_Stone
Image Comments 21 Sep 19:13
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019
76803018_p0

AWWWWWWW SO BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS AAAAAA =^w^= they're so sweet together ;w; nngh i can't put into words how amazing this is, i love the softness and it's so romantic and awwwwwww uwu

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Aww I agree I care about Yamada too and Kase I want them together and happy too =^w^=

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Awwwwwwww poor widdle Yamada but I'm happy she cheered up ^_^ I hope she and Kase talk about it soon ^_^ also hmmmm seems like someone's a lil jealous :3 looks at Fukami also i love Kase hitting the senpais in the face XDD

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

i agree =^w^=

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Some adults aren't good in social situations. Doesn't mean they're childish

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

HOT DAMN I didn't notice before Yamada's bikini strap sliding down 0///W///0 (page 19)

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm pretty sure Kase herself told Yamada that she was her first girlfriend in the original serie.
Can't remember the exact page but I'm pretty sure that betwee Volume 3 and 5.

You're correct, but it's only in the extra pages that were added in volume 4 to flesh out the "Crêpe and Kase-san" chapter. Here on dynasty we have the magazine version, the tank version is slightly longer. Here's what you need to see:

OMG thank you so much for posting those pages I've been looking for that scene X33333 :DDDDDD AWWWWW Kase is so in love with Yamada it's adorable >////////<