Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I wonder when Fukami will get the memo and realize that Kase and Yamada are an item
Like, common dude you don't have to be a master sleuth to figure that shit out

Also, goddamn did I miss this couple but it was worth the wait because this chapter was just

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Isn't the moon beautiful?

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

(Okay, calling them crushes might be a bit of a stretch but I still find it funny)

I think there is only Aikawa who had a crush. Inoue know about them so she was embarassed that Yamada might have the wrong idea about Inoue and Kase sharing a room. Fukami doesn't really seem to care really.

Wasn't Inoue-senpai the same senpai that had a huge thing for Kase way back when they were in highschool tho? Pretty sure she gave up after figuring out that Kase is dating Yamada and what kind of person Yamada is. I think that happened when Inoue-senpai went back to visit Kase the same year/the year after she (Inoue) got into college...

last edited at Apr 6, 2020 7:23PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

(Okay, calling them crushes might be a bit of a stretch but I still find it funny)

I think there is only Aikawa who had a crush. Inoue know about them so she was embarassed that Yamada might have the wrong idea about Inoue and Kase sharing a room. Fukami doesn't really seem to care really.

Wasn't Inoue-senpai the same senpai that had a huge thing for Kase way back when they were in highschool tho? Pretty sure she gave up after figuring out that Kase is dating Yamada and what kind of person Yamada is. I think that happened when Inoue-senpai went back to visit Kase the same year/the year after she (Inoue) got into college...

I don't think there were anything between Inoue and Kase. They were close friends yes but more on the rival/sport side than romantic one.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

No, not really. Yamada hears rumors from Mikawacchi that make her believe that Inoue-senpai is Kase's ex, but it turns out not to be true.

Inoue is obviously fond of Kase as her talented (but somewhat doltish) kouhai, and when she comes back to school she plays up the rivalry with Yamada just to tease her, but there's no reason to believe there were ever any romantic feelings between the two teammates.

Hard as it may be to believe that there's anyone in the world who's not attracted to Kase-san.

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yessss Kase wants to bathe with Yamada ;3 and i love how they mentioned England again ^_^ and Kase's goal to live with her!!! X333333 and kisses x3

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Yamada. ... You're on vacation. Your girl friend has a room to herself, Yamada. Yamada, your on vacation and your girlfriend has a private room.

Forget the fireworks, girl, arrange a sleepover.

To be clear, Yamada, that does not mean you should just sleep when you go over.

The senpai seemed like she was trying to play wing-girl throughout this chapter, but she'll need a bigger clue-by-four if she wants to make a dent in our protagonists.

joined Feb 23, 2016

They will be fine :)

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

YES I AGREE SLEEPOVER SLEEPOVER ;)))

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

BRUH MY WHOLE HEART IS QUAKING THIS SHIT IS TOO WHOELSOME

joined Jun 12, 2019

Cute

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Yamada. ... You're on vacation. Your girl friend has a room to herself, Yamada. Yamada, your on vacation and your girlfriend has a private room.

The senpai seemed like she was trying to play wing-girl throughout this chapter, but she'll need a bigger clue-by-four if she wants to make a dent in our protagonists.

But from how Kase was talking about it, her room seems to be the equivalent of Harry Potter's cupboard under the stairs.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

This is so wholesome

joined Dec 5, 2019

I don't think there were anything between Inoue and Kase. They were close friends yes but more on the rival/sport side than romantic one.

Yup, the thing with Inoue and Fukami is that Yamada herself THINKS that they are into Kase(I mean, who wouldn't?) or vice versa and she gets jealous.
Aikawa has a crush on Kase but she tries to pretend it's just rivalry

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Isn't the moon beautiful?

Best comment in the thread. :D

I couldn't but laugh at Yamada's reaction when she finds out about Kase's goal:

"When we become second years, I'm gonna live with you, Yamada!"
"EH!? I still haven't given my answer yet!!"

Rotflmao! Come on, Yamada. Read the writing on the wall. It's been decided already.

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

But from how Kase was talking about it, her room seems to be the equivalent of Harry Potter's cupboard under the stairs.

They did it once in a cramped room, they can do it again ;)

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I don't remember any of these side characters~

joined Sep 13, 2018

HAA freaking live in the same apartment already.

they are both in tokyo , they had to take trains anyways ,why not live together?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

HAA freaking live in the same apartment already.

they are both in tokyo , they had to take trains anyways ,why not live together?

Because Kase has to stay in the dorm during the first year.

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Are fireworks legal in Japan?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Are fireworks legal in Japan?

Things like sparklers and firecrackers are, for sure, and can be easlily found in covenience stores all over Japan. I'd guess stuff you shoot off into the sky is a little more restricted, but I'm not sure of that.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I find it hilarious that all of the named characters that did/do track and field with Kase apparently have a crush on her. First it was Aikawa, then Fukami, and now even Inoue got pretty flustered at the idea of her and Kase sharing a room. And of course Kase's never going to notice, since she's just so goddamn in love with Yamada.

Yeah, Inoue is clearly worried about Yamada getting jealous more than the actual prospect of sharing a room. She knows she teased Yamada before by letting her think she had a thing for Kase, so she's probably particularly wary about avoiding a genuine misunderstanding. In fact in general this issue her wingwoman cred is high, diffusing possible jealousies, getting them alone time together, etc.

I am interested to see how long it takes Fukami to suss out what's going on, now that she's clearly noticed that something is, in fact, going on.

It amuses me that neither Kase nor Yamada seem to be even tangentially aware of Aikawa on any level. Everybody else greeted Aikawa and Fukami, Kase only noticed Fukami, and pretty much all of Yamada's jealous worries have been directed at the roommate.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

It amuses me that neither Kase nor Yamada seem to be even tangentially aware of Aikawa on any level. Everybody else greeted Aikawa and Fukami, Kase only noticed Fukami, and pretty much all of Yamada's jealous worries have been directed at the roommate.

Fukami x Aikawa for the end game

Meeenbo%20twitter
joined Mar 31, 2020

I really squealed when it was released. We had been waiting since nov 2019

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I am interested to see how long it takes Fukami to suss out what's going on, now that she's clearly noticed that something is, in fact, going on.

Fukami has always seemed to be a fairly sharp cookie.

The question is: does she even care, and if so, why?

To reply you must either login or sign up.