Forum › An Aside Told to You discussion

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

YEAAAAA LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

this pace is honestly very refreshing. I'm here for it.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Madokami bless them, that was fast.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

I dont like the immediate "i love you" bs but.... i like the honesty. Kinda western esque pacing.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

This manga is so unecessarly fast
Nao goes from "I like you" for "Can we take one step further?" BABE, YOU LITERALLY JUST TOOK A STEP FURTHER, YOU WANT MORE?
They're really cute together, but didn't need to flex unrealistcness, taking things slow is a bless for both

last edited at May 15, 2020 5:07PM

Jarnan
joined Sep 18, 2017

The tinny little broom cupboard way in the back of my mind sorta felt that one coming

joined Dec 30, 2018

WOAH!!!

joined Dec 30, 2018

They had one kiss. ONE. And then "Hey let's fuck?" "Oh yeah, okay, let's"

I don't care if they're in college or whatever, sex after a single kiss is sort of a record.

Yuri any% [WR]

Definitely seeded

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

Well, I think IRL it'd be bizarre for things to progress so quickly - or at least in a long term relationship that lasts, but I don't think entering into a relationship is the main story of the manga, but the whole career conflict feelings of the MC (dating someone succeeding in something you quit for mysterious reasons is probably going to be a source of angst, but hopefully growth too). I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Well, that was fast. Not a romance. I wonder at the angst/drama, or maybe the whole story will be fast. I wonder at this holding my attention.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Two chapters and they've already had sex. More authors could learn from this example.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Well, I think IRL it'd be bizarre for things to progress so quickly - or at least in a long term relationship that lasts, but I don't think entering into a relationship is the main story of the manga, but the whole career conflict feelings of the MC (dating someone succeeding in something you quit for mysterious reasons is probably going to be a source of angst, but hopefully growth too). I'm interested in seeing where this goes.

You really think this is bizarrely fast? I think this pace is fairly normal. They spent several weeks or months getting to know each other before their first kiss, so if anything they're going kinda slowly for college students (from what I remember), but that's probably due to the inexplicable absence of alcohol.

I do agree that this isn't a typical romance manga. There's a point to all this that goes beyond the standard, "when will they get together" drama.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

You really think this is bizarrely fast? I think this pace is fairly normal. They spent several weeks or months getting to know each other before their first kiss

This. I don't find it unrealistic at all. In fact, I really like how the progression of their relationship has been portrayed; it's one of the things that has made this manga a new favorite of mine.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

im honestly ok with the pacing this manga is just too damn cute to get all analytical XD IM JUST ENJOYING THIS SO MUCH the art the COLOR THE BLUSHING CUTNESS UGH its not perfect BUT ITS PERFECT YA FEEL?

Fb_img_1552616031041
joined May 20, 2015

Esto es tan jodidamente hermosooooooooooo!!! Ahhhh

joined Nov 21, 2018

I like this pace of the relationship progressing so we can get to the real meat of the story. It doesn't feel unnatural to me either; they've clearly liked each other for a long time.

joined Jan 14, 2020

college students having a hookup, how unrealistic

college students who already know and like each other hooking up, how unrealistic

/s :)

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

nao reminds me a lot of you watanabe, she even wears the same tipe of clothes

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

You really think this is bizarrely fast? I think this pace is fairly normal. They spent several weeks or months getting to know each other before their first kiss, so if anything they're going kinda slowly for college students (from what I remember), but that's probably due to the inexplicable absence of alcohol.

I do agree that this isn't a typical romance manga. There's a point to all this that goes beyond the standard, "when will they get together" drama.

That's about how I feel about it. They did take a reasonable amount of time to fall in love and get together, but that's not the point of this story so some readers might feel like it happened quickly because it wasn't drawn out. This story looks like it's supposed to be about them finding things out about each other now that they're together and the main one's reconciliation with her past now that she has realized she still wants to be involved in theater.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Damn ok, that was quick. Might not be quick for them but it is for us considering this is chapter 2. I assume this story's focus isn't going to be on the romance then, but on MCs theatre drama backstory which I really don't care about hahaha. Not for me so gonna skip this one, peace out

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

This pace seems very realistic and adult to me, I don't know if people have had a similar experience but I have. Do we really need to have a long and drawn out courtship in every damn romance manga out there? Isn't it nice and refreshing to see character move at a reasonable pace?
I'm fine with a slow burn but my god do I want to see something different, and this is it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I got the feeling it happened quickly because there wasn't any questioning about whether the other party was a lesbian or not. If it was a het couple, I wouldn't find it especially quick, but gay romance, unless you meet in a dedicated place, like a bar or a club, isn't that easy.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Holy crap that was fast. Other yuri mangakas write that down, write that down!!!
I love college yuri, even if they look like high schoolers still. Also, like everyone else is saying, yes this kinda pace is so refreshing to see every once in a while.

last edited at May 16, 2020 2:50PM

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Kawaii!!

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

To clarify, I don't think it was quick because they had sex shortly after confessing, or anything. I've had one night stands with people who were virtually strangers, so yeah, it can happen pretty quickly. But generally, I spend at least an hour making out with the person before either of us starts to undress. What is weird in this one is that their first kiss and agreeing to have sex happened within fifty seconds, tops.

To reply you must either login or sign up.