Forum › Posts by Pilot

Pilot
Mirage discussion 05 Nov 11:01
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

i was definitely getting trans vibes towards the beginning??

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

absolute Uhaul lesbians

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

I don't dislike this manga or anything and I think the art is phenomenal.

I do think I'm just disappointed with the direction of "friendship" and subtext it's taken.

Not that I have a right or say in expecting anything from authors. I just think all the dad drama and back and forth monologues isn't what I thought I was going to get when I started reading this and that's why I'm not as invested in this story as I thought I would be.

I know the author stated somewhere this wasn't intended to be yuri, but I still can't help but feel a little disappointed that it feels a little bait-y in that aspect. (Not saying that was the author's intent just comes across that way to me a bit).

I'll probably still skim through though whenever a new chapter is updated I think I've ultimately just lost interest in the story though.

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

I just feel incredible disturbed reading this ngl.

Pilot
Image Comments 20 Jun 09:35
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018
D1ohgclu8aa3e0q-orig

official?

Pilot
My Roommate discussion 11 Jun 19:29
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

biggest bruh moment

Pilot
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

Nice little non-ending. Making you want more, but not supplying. Obviously they get back together, don't get me wrong.
Just feels like I'll forget this one in about a week. Nothing really stood out

Basically what I was think but couldn't put into words lol.

Nice series but overall kinda eh, not that is was bad by any means. The premise was intriguing and I really enjoyed the soft and simple art style, but other than that I don't feel as though it was anything particularly groundbreaking.

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

how can she not tell from her voice tho.

Like it's a manga, so I can suspend my disbelief to an extent but,,,, It would literally be a dead give away.

Pilot
Suito-to! discussion 27 May 20:46
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

taking "Liking food as a personality trait" to the next level lol

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

Idk why people be annoyed with this series now, it's been pretty full of cliche's since the start, not that I'm complaining. It's still well written and well drawn regardless of some of the overused plot points.

I also really like the pacing so far along with how each lead has a strongly defined personality, it's an entertaining read.

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

this pace is honestly very refreshing. I'm here for it.

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

poggers

Pilot
Image Comments 08 May 22:49
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018
Exo7mgsueaavkj0-orig

the context is that they're gay

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

pog

Pilot
Image Comments 27 Apr 22:48
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018
53124814_p0

I have never seen a picture on dynasty with such insightful commentary

Pilot
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 22:35
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

I'm actually pretty intrigued to see where this is going,,, wondering if the girl shown at the end will also be played as another joke side character or for actual plot purposes,,,, I'd honestly be fine with either this series has shown itself to be quite entertaining.

Pilot
Image Comments 10 Apr 21:22
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018
73975092_p1%20(1)

the og's

Pilot
Image Comments 06 Apr 21:27
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018
Etklthqvaai5gfb-orig

assertive marianne is best marianne

Pilot
Image Comments 31 Mar 01:28
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018
Euh6qvmuwaacdyz-orig

IT CAME FREE WITH YOUR FUCKING XBOX-

Pilot
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

gay

Pilot
I Scream discussion 10 Feb 19:50
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

why did the title make me laugh tho

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

I do really like the story so far. Seems like there's a lot of debating in the comments about how it holds up.

I think it's a nice and simple story, don't know much about the author though, so I cant say much on that end. I think something about it comes off as kinda emotionless to me though? If that makes sense. Like I get the whole plot point of Himari not understanding love, but it does seem kindaaa like it's only there to stall on the plot (because they're most likely gonna be together in the end).

Idk I think it just gives off the same vibe as the plenty of other yuri stories I've read before, doesn't have anything going for it that differentiates it is what I'm trying to get at I think, not that that's necessarily a bad thing. I do like the story though and the arts really good, not tryna shit on it just some hot takes of mine. I do look forward to seeing more.

Pilot
Image Comments 01 Feb 09:11
Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018
79185066_p0

Byleth immediately confused when Edelgard's on top

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

right in the kokoro ;-;

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

I like how everyone's fighting in the comments and I'm just sittin here like,,, "Yo ponytail girl better get yo shiz together."