joined Dec 30, 2018

Mmmm hot ans spicy

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

"I decide for myself whose b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶k̶ body I fuck"

God bless gay vampires

joined Apr 14, 2018

hot bath, hot blood, hot kiss...
too much for Ichika lol but I'm jealous ... her one bite one kiss strategy work lol

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

Wow hot vampire neck biting i-

joined Sep 6, 2018

God bless gay vampires

Umm, that’s a big contradiction there... but pretty funny. I think it’s better to be more specific in saying “God bless yuri vampires”... it fits in with this site.

Ann Rice would agree with your statement considering her Le’Stat vampire novels are basically the same thing.

Oh, and I haven’t read this manga due to “Stretch”’s notoriety, but the comments here are goldenly funny.

last edited at Mar 26, 2020 8:37PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Oh, and I haven’t read this manga due to “Stretch”’s notoriety, but the comments here are goldenly funny.

Your loss doubly, cuz Stretch is gr8

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

lmfao, that was too much for Ichika's gay little heart.

HOT DAMN, GIMME SOME MORE OF THAT PLEASE!~

last edited at Mar 27, 2020 1:44AM

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

I'm only at chapter 6 right now, but I wanted to comment that I think, that the comedy in this manga is really well done, every joke made me laugh like a maniac lol.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018
HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

Kissing Aria while she's still got Ichika's own blood all over her lips.. Hell. Yes.

Glad I'm not the only one. This kind of thing really excites but its hard for me to find.

The left most panel here is something truly beautiful. Which I was super surprised to see. The lips and the blood are draw so detailed.

The only series that comes close is this one with these pages 1 2 3

If anyone knows where there is more stuff like this I would be grateful. Especially if its yuri.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yes, the detail and sensuality of the art is something I am really impressed with. That the comedy it alternates with actually works is even more impressive. I can't recall any others that weren't comedy, sadly. :(

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Loved it.

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

Hello, Westerners. Finally we have signed the translation request for the English, German and Italian editions of VAMPEERZ. Thank you for your support

#ヴァンピアーズ #vampeerz #百合 #百合漫画

https://twitter.com/akilim85000/status/1251028567783137280?s=09

The German publisher is Egmont and the first volume is scheduled for December. The English and Italian publishers are still unknown.

https://twitter.com/EgmontMANGA/status/1250746958681198593?s=09

Also, the June issue of the Monthly Sunday Gene-X (coming out May 19) will feature Vampeerz on the cover and the leading color pages, plus:

"Separate photo book appendix!
[Vampeerz ] SPECIAL PHOTO BOOK
Amatsu-sama x Arikamiu.
Two popular models completely reproduce the world of Vampeerz!"

https://sundaygx.com/jigou/index.html

joined Apr 12, 2015

Khara with that horse head. My stomach hurts from laughing so much

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

A glorious troll face here.

Upcoming science babies?

joined Jul 22, 2014

Hello, Westerners. Finally we have signed the translation request for the English, German and Italian editions of VAMPEERZ. Thank you for your support

#ヴァンピアーズ #vampeerz #百合 #百合漫画

https://twitter.com/akilim85000/status/1251028567783137280?s=09

The German publisher is Egmont and the first volume is scheduled for December. The English and Italian publishers are still unknown.

https://twitter.com/EgmontMANGA/status/1250746958681198593?s=09

Also, the June issue of the Monthly Sunday Gene-X (coming out May 19) will feature Vampeerz on the cover and the leading color pages, plus:

"Separate photo book appendix!
[Vampeerz ] SPECIAL PHOTO BOOK
Amatsu-sama x Arikamiu.
Two popular models completely reproduce the world of Vampeerz!"

https://sundaygx.com/jigou/index.html

Cheers about the English release will be looking forward to it!!
Also that SPECIAL PHOTO BOOK thing, would be nice if you release it in English.

last edited at Apr 21, 2020 8:31PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

This was already good but now it’s getting even more good omg

joined Jul 22, 2014

Can't help but feel a sense of disappointment in seeing Aria and Ichika romance, hoping Khara make her move by seducing Ichika then make Aria beg.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I wonder who the girl at the start is. She doesn't look like Ichika, and we haven't seen this scene previously. Clearly someone who cares / cared a lot for Aria, as she's crying (and Aria is still alive). Aria did say in ch 6 that she's never been kissed before, so I'm inclined to doubt it's a previous love, but I think there are some obvious parallels between this girl and Ichika.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wonder who the girl at the start is. She doesn't look like Ichika, and we haven't seen this scene previously. Clearly someone who cares / cared a lot for Aria, as she's crying (and Aria is still alive). Aria did say in ch 6 that she's never been kissed before, so I'm inclined to doubt it's a previous love, but I think there are some obvious parallels between this girl and Ichika.

Isn't simply Ichika's grandmother ?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Isn't simply Ichika's grandmother ?

Is it? I certainly don't remember the plot details from that long ago.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Stalking Master Takagi-san

A funny, cute, poignant and mysterious chapter all at once. Ichika is usually a comedic character, but the way she's coming to terms with her growing desire is endearing before it is comical.

Nice! I'm Italian, I'll look forward to the announcement in the coming months. There's one particular publisher who releases most yuri here so it'll likely be them.

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

I'm actually pretty intrigued to see where this is going,,, wondering if the girl shown at the end will also be played as another joke side character or for actual plot purposes,,,, I'd honestly be fine with either this series has shown itself to be quite entertaining.

joined Jul 26, 2016

shit bouta get real, you guys

Also yes, those are some 10/10 trollfaces. Never change Sakuya.

To reply you must either login or sign up.