Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

can we add a depression tag?

snoopyxp
Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

First page:
Chances of having an alpha child are higher in pairings comprising:
...an alpha female with an omega male...

Chances of having an alpha child are lower in pairings comprising:
an omega male with an alpha female.

Someone doesn't know what a contradiction is.

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

comlopanionver

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

i'm at the soup store

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

welcome to the bread bank

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

I'm afraid that it's like a lot of manga and that the author takes a lot of time and an "auxiliary" chapter and that in the end it's a kind of rush with a hurried end or with a lot of questions or opportunities to go deeper wasted.
I don't dislike kaede and fuyuki but it makes a whole chapter about something quite banal, the author wants to make too much melancholy at the slightest opportunity, you have to balance the situations, otherwise you get the impression that all these people are depressive and their lives are miserable.
I hope that in the next chapter we will finally have real interactions especially between konatsu and koyuki, because otherwise I'll start to think that the author is trying to save time for X reasons... and please don't take the easy shortcut where kaede wants to prevent konatsu and koyuki from making the same mistake. And it would also be frustrating if the story ends with an obvious melancholic good bye between konatsu and koyuki as just good friends, it would be a waste personally.

Thank you. This whole melodramatic thing is such a stretch that the characters have become very unreleatable and unbelievable. They don't act like real people. Real people don't spend most of their waking hours painstakingly psychoanalyzing every freakin word and microgesture that comes from someone they care about. This manga was promising but has become such a drag.

One big redeeming quality is the art. The characters are gorgeous.

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

Niece...um I mean nice.

snoopyxp
Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

how many calories is an hour of handholding?

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

Great, now she has the taste of flesh

Flesh and the power it holds

snoopyxp
Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

they never taught me this move in my judo classes https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sister_room_at_night#8

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

yesyesyesyesyes
nicenicenicenicenice

snoopyxp
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Apr 05:02
Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

well, it took this manga a whole year to get serious, but it was worth the wait.

snoopyxp
Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

Maybe the anime will diverge from the manga a bit and be a full on yuri.

Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

"Sexual harassment..."
( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)
bro wot

snoopyxp
Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

holy fuck not this fucking shit again

snoopyxp
Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019

What IS it with yuri manga and throwing in the shot of the "mysterious" woman in trendy clothes walking through a terminal or a train station to show that she's coming from somewhere far away? And having her say something ambiguous that obviously hints at a history with one of the leading ladies? There's clichés and then there's this!

yeah. it's so forced. and just imagining the prospect of someone being so bothered to fuck someone's shit up just because annoys the hell out of me. it's too much K-drama like.
please, authors, make characters with clear and believable motivations ...

snoopyxp
Image Comments 07 May 15:06
Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019
Tumblr_p6e9u8gqmw1re8kupo1_1280

^ From Wikipedia on Hydrangea:
"Pink hydrangeas have many different meanings, but generally mean, "You are the beat of my heart," as described by the celebrated Asian florist Tan Jun Yong, where he was quoted saying, "The light delicate blush of the petals reminds me of a beating heart, while the size could only match the heart of the sender!""

snoopyxp
Image Comments 10 Mar 10:59
Mugiscale
joined Feb 11, 2019
57373505_p0

the ending wasn't bad. it was a happy ending. but it was rushed. i feel like sasameki koto had better pacing altogether