Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Now that the scanlation Chinese version is out, I compare it with the English version and the raw. Suddenly the last two chapters feel different, especially the final chapter. It no longer feels rush, or forced to cut short. Just a few translation different details and even type settings can change the meaning in such a subtle way that makes my lightbulb turned on. Such as words spoken without bubbles make me wonder whose thinking is it from. Now it is much clearer. I am waiting for the German edition coming out and see what happens. Yes, my name is listed on the patron list.

joined Aug 10, 2014

The end of an era, it honestly feels like lately all my favorite manga have been ending and not a lot of works have filled the vacuum

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

According to Shou's fanbox, chapter 46 will be the end. Savour these last few chapters, folks. Regarding the plot thus far, I must confess, I am not a fan of the whole "can not bring myself to kill her" shtick that Aria has for Al-Kamil. We are talking about someone who not only killed countless innocent humans across thousands of years, but also literally eradicated Aria's entire tribe, wiping out everyone she cared about for most of her existence. I just can not find it believable that Aria would still hold enough warmth in her heart for Al-Kamil to be literally incapable of killing her at this point.

That's wrong. She "wanted" to kill her. But to use god's power you need a deep desire and no, even after all she did, they spend 1000 years together, there will ALWAYS be an attachment within her towards Al.

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

A little bit unrelated, but I guess Sunday GX likes Vampeerz theme so much that Show's new manga "Undark: 新しい透明な力のすべて" (July issue, coming out in mid June 2024) will have some common elements with vampeerz. To be exact, Undark is a psychic suspense story as Show describes it.
"It's a story about children who have awakened to supernatural powers, and although it's not a direct story, it also includes yuri-like elements.". Let's hope the romance part is more important than the psychic power part of the story as the story develop. The romance part of vampeerz is what got me hooked, not the vampire part.
The main character looks like Ichika but with very long hair.

last edited at Apr 22, 2024 3:12AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.