Forum › Posts by thorne

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

Kuro = buttom nfjkdjdjdj

joined Apr 12, 2015

This is really good. I can't describe it well but it hurt so bad but it also hurt so good. Very bittersweet and wholesome. Just like mentioned by the others above, it's a story of broken people healing together. It's the trope of delinquent x honor student but with a different twist. I love the way they both admit they first thought it was fooling around, but developed into something more when they really saw the other and realized that it's more than that.
So wholesome. I hope the author has a very very nice day.

joined Apr 12, 2015

If I ever had the rug pulled from under my feet, this would be it. Absolutely didn't expect that twist. But also, I liked the way she spat on fate/destiny's face at that last panel. I'm good with how it ended with that but there's a part of me that would have liked to see how it all unravels, be it through angst (though I would be upset if she ended up with the older sister, and it'd be really shitty if it did) or some kind of crack story where she very literally and physically fights against that true soulmate pull. Or even better when she breaks that "soulmate pull" by actively choosing the president instead.

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

I'm at chapter 48 right now and I don't know if I dislike Chidori's senpai or I sympathize with her...
Also I know I'm commenting on a very old chapter, considering, but well. ;@;

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

Amazing. Surprisingly wholesome. The fakeout got me though, not gonna lie. Very happy that they're ok and living together now. Good story and very nice message all together. I hope more women gets to realize the message this is trying to get across.

thorne
Your Warmth discussion 02 Nov 01:54
joined Apr 12, 2015

this was really cute /////

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

Is this complete ; - ;

joined Apr 12, 2015

It's been years ; ;

joined Apr 12, 2015

It won't be long before Melissa will be catching feelings www

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

Picked this up after 2? or so years. I'm so glad they ended up together though LOL because I can only take faux angst. Also Risako is absolutely gay for Kaoru and no one can change my mind.
Nice read, there's still a lot that can be desired in fleshing out their story, and how they are doing living together. But I understand that artists are tied down with publishing logistics and constrictions.

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

Press F for Maya

f

F

F

thorne
Dear NOMAN discussion 15 May 16:58
joined Apr 12, 2015

dear god the grandma and chibi-chan..... reminded me of one of my dogs who passed away just before last year ended... :(

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

Lmaooo that was adorable

thorne
VAMPEERZ discussion 17 Apr 15:35
joined Apr 12, 2015

Khara with that horse head. My stomach hurts from laughing so much

thorne
Oddman 11 discussion 24 Feb 23:44
joined Apr 12, 2015

Read this in one sitting and I'm hooked. Best use of my time in ages lmao.

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

A wild ride from start to finish lmao.

thorne
Image Comments 23 Feb 23:47
joined Apr 12, 2015
Desczysvaamg34j-orig

I was wondering why I feel like the panel was very familiar. This is the same-ish with a manga panel in Kougi Hiroshi's new doujin.

joined Apr 12, 2015

A petition to make a temple for Kougi Hiroshi pls. I have died and ascended to heaven.

joined Apr 12, 2015

No one can change my mind about that being a friggin' marriage proposal.

thorne
Image Comments 11 Feb 05:07
joined Apr 12, 2015
73064340_p0

^She's just about to pull it down. Y'know, absolutely and totally normal.

thorne
Image Comments 03 Feb 22:23
joined Apr 12, 2015
Dtqspz_wwaaa-lh-orig

Claudine got em heart eyes for Maya

thorne
Yurigurashi discussion 03 Feb 13:48
joined Apr 12, 2015

Feels bad for Saki ; ;

joined Apr 12, 2015

2019 is like the year of torture. They bait me with good premises and torture me with too-short chapters. I'm still thankful as I imagine this isn't a walk in the park but..

thorne
Flirty Camp discussion 01 Feb 21:42
joined Apr 12, 2015

Mmmyesss.

joined Apr 12, 2015

!!!!!! I have become old and wrinkly and my bones creaking!!! AAAAA Thank you!!