Forum › Touko-san Can’t Take Care of the House (Serialization) discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yume, I dub thee: Haruki version 0.2

And like the Haruki from Warikitta, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell. Sorry, kid.

Lol, I dunno if she will turn out just like Haruki... but she's got off to a good start.

Like i said "Difference is that Touko is actually a respectable adult." so there is likely less probability it's gonna be the same.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yume, I dub thee: Haruki version 0.2

And like the Haruki from Warikitta, you don't have a snowball's chance in hell. Sorry, kid.

Lol, I dunno if she will turn out just like Haruki... but she's got off to a good start.

Yeah, she has already noticed Akari has changed. And she has already deduced that the change has to do with the beautiful adult lady with whom Akari had a rendezvous after school. But she still doesn't know Touko has done sexy things to Akari, hehe. Wait till she finds out, and you'll have Haruki number 2 on the loose.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Nooo why'd they have to ruin this with a 3rd party >:|

You mean, "make it more entertaining?"

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I find Touko to be very relatable

...if you reduce her character to only the "is a mess at home" part.

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

Classmate probably likes her but for some reason I thought she might have been Touko’s little sister.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Yas. I've been wanting to see more of this.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I feel like that's more stuff than a one-night stand would leave, but it sounds like it's from several women. Sounds like Touko's got quite the pile of exes. The question is: is it bad luck in love or is she a bit of a player?

last edited at Mar 18, 2020 11:08PM

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

The whole concept of skinship confuses and annoys me. The idea that light petting is just a normal part of close female friendships just seems made up. A cheap device for fan service, and to spice up yuri plots.

last edited at Mar 18, 2020 11:37PM

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

plz fall for eachother, thank you very much.

Photo-1445
joined Dec 15, 2011

The whole concept of skinship confuses and annoys me. The idea that light petting is just a normal part of close female friendships just seems made up. A cheap device for fan service, and to spice up yuri plots.

Eh, depending on usage, skinship can just be a word for simple physical affection, not necessarily something romantic or sexual. Leaning against someone, putting an arm around their shoulders for a moment, other gestures of friendly contact. It's definitely over-employed for fan service purposes, but some people are always ready to get really close into your personal space, especially when they're happy.

joined Sep 1, 2017

Eh, depending on usage, skinship can just be a word for simple physical affection, not necessarily something romantic or sexual. Leaning against someone, putting an arm around their shoulders for a moment, other gestures of friendly contact. It's definitely over-employed for fan service purposes, but some people are always ready to get really close into your personal space, especially when they're happy.

I've never heard of skinship outside yuri manga. It almost always used to refer to the light petting that plutonic gal pals use to show affection. Yuri tries to make believe that cuddling their friends is just as much a part of a young girl's life as playing grab Boob in the locker room and misguided crushes on other girls.

last edited at Mar 19, 2020 1:47AM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

After a surprise kiss, progressing like snail slow speed. Great!

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Girl, you’re disappointed cause you’re gay and you wanted her to kiss you again.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I have irl friends that are like that. Those two friends of mine aren't together or anything like that. They mostly do it (lots of hugs, "petting"(?) over clothes, pretend to kiss when they really don't) as a joke but even then they're still very touchy-feely.

And yes, they're both straight and are just really good friends. It's nothing unusual tbh.

last edited at Mar 19, 2020 1:38AM

joined May 28, 2018

I've never heard of skinship outside yuri manga. It almost always used to refer to the light petting that plutonic gal pals use to show affection. Yuri tries to make believe that cuddling their friends is just as much a part of a young girl's life as playing grab Boob in the locker room and misguided crushes on other girls.

Eh, it's pretty common, girls do that all the time, especially straight girls.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Congratulations you are falling in love and gay

joined Sep 1, 2017

Really? (Sigh) For some reason that bums me out. I guess I just want all physical affection between girls to be the blossoming of true love. Now it feels like some of the yuri magic has been lost to the world.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Really? (Sigh) For some reason that bums me out. I guess I just want all physical affection between girls to be the blossoming of true love. Now it feels like some of the yuri magic has been lost to the world.

Yuri Danshi moments

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Bruh, here in the Balkans, at least some skinship is necessary for friends, no matter how large or small a circle of friends is or whether it includes just one gender or both the two dominant ones (sadly, trans, nb and intersex people are still largely or completely overlooked around here, but that's a story for another time), and that goes for family and relatives, too. If you want to see friendly skinship at its maximum - come visit the Balkans!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Don't tempt me to dig up that old press photo of Brezhnev and Hoenecker bro-smooching...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Don't tempt me to dig up that old press photo of Brezhnev and Hoenecker bro-smooching...

Well, what can you expect from a serial kisser like Brezhnev...

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

I need more :( I love the story!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Not really feeling this one. Oh well. Whatever.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hmm, I like Touko but tbh I like her more when she's more of a useless older woman, she is too reasonable in this chapter, I am feeling a bit disappointed just like MC girl, I expected maybe not another kiss, but something..but oh well, making gyoza together is cute .

She says she is 26 years old btw :v

last edited at Mar 19, 2020 9:53AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

She’s 26? I thought she was as old as her mom.. well her mom can’t be 26 I guess.

To reply you must either login or sign up.