Forum › Touko-san Can’t Take Care of the House (Serialization) discussion

joined Mar 20, 2020

Yuri art really has gotten prettier over the years, at least it seems that way in my eyes.

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Gosh~ I'm just so in love with the art

joined Apr 29, 2013

Thanks for the releases. Just discovered this manga and now I'm kinda in love with it.

joined Oct 31, 2013

I swear I must be losing it Touko is so fucking hot, like hotter than normal girls that are well in the real world.

joined Oct 31, 2013

Yuri art really has gotten prettier over the years, at least it seems that way in my eyes.
Your totally right I mean I look back to the 90s and early 2000e stuff and it's kinda a wreck.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Hmmm. I’ll delay judgement until chapter 3 comes out. I’ll smile and comment more if another person mentions a (mystery) word to describe this manga.

This has turned out to be a real gem. The interactions with side characters will be the icing on the cake. Art work is crisp, clean, well detailed. This series has lots of room to grow, and it all depends on the side characters introduced into the plot line.

This series is looking to be a classic. Just keep at it with regular postings on this series so audience doesn’t lose track/forgets the story. I’m subscribing to this series now.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Your totally right I mean I look back to the 90s and early 2000e stuff and it's kinda a wreck.

I believe “”old school”” tag applies to those older yuri.

Crud, I keep getting the tag syntax messed up.

last edited at Mar 25, 2020 12:04PM

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

Hmmm. I’ll delay judgement until chapter 3 comes out. I’ll smile and comment more if another person mentions a (mystery) word to describe this manga.

This has turned out to be a real gem. The interactions with side characters will be the icing on the cake. Art work is crisp, clean, well detailed. This series has lots of room to grow, and it all depends on the side characters introduced into the plot line.

This series is looking to be a classic. Just keep at it with regular postings on this series so audience doesn’t lose track/forgets the story. I’m subscribing to this series now.

This, the pacing is really well managed and the characters are vivid with great interaction between them, is a pleasure to read so smooth art!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Looks really good. I do like the friends & their added comments.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Where are the history buff people? Gotta need their off-topic discussion here.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Those clothes are totally from Touko's ex-girlfriend, aren't they?

joined Mar 27, 2020

Free rent homie

joined Jul 26, 2016

Where are the history buff people? Gotta need their off-topic discussion here.

y tho :|

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Wish these released more often, they're too short!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

So is her friend jaelous? I see there's another potential yuri couple?

just another weeb
Images%20(27)
joined Jan 31, 2020

So is her friend jaelous? I see there's another potential yuri couple?

that's what i'm thinking too... perhaps the childhood friend has feelings for akari

also i bet those clothes were her ex girlfriend's xD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Obligatory Childhood friend in love for the longest time and unhappy because they missed their chance in favor of another woman.

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

the credits page has me crackin' up

Inkede_li-convertimage%20(1)
joined May 10, 2018

I wish she hadn't hit on her friend:/

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Obligatory Childhood friend in love for the longest time and unhappy because they missed their chance in favor of another woman.

Most likely- there is the option she is just jealous of someone taking up her best friends time too- but we don't get that very often.

^I assume it wasn't serious, she just can't help harmless flirting maybe, and wouldnt really go for her- but who knows. We don't really know much at all about her yet or how she has been in relationships- except it seems she's had more than a few.

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 11:27AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

:( I miss the old storyline. It's really dry right now

joined Jul 26, 2016

...Touko is worrisomely good at flirting with younger girls, just sayin'. Esp as she doesn't quite seem to realise she's doing it. >_>

:( I miss the old storyline. It's really dry right now

Same! The other storyline Touko-San was a flirty drunk. I miss her :(

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 6:55PM by

joined Jun 12, 2019

Well who would like a flirty Idk how old year old woman around their best friend?

joined Nov 14, 2014

Is her friend going to turn yandere at some point?

To reply you must either login or sign up.