Forum › Touko-san Can’t Take Care of the House (Serialization) discussion

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

When is the next update on this? It's been a while.

Nobody knows, whenever it comes out we'll get it scanlated don't worry. Think the author prioritizes their other series.

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

It looks like the series may resume pretty soon!

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

So either Ayano-San still has feelings for Touko and doesn’t want Akari to get in between so that’s why she might tell her things about Touko that will make her back away.
Or, she has something against Touko.. Or wants to “protect” Akari?
Idk Touko doesn’t seem like a bad person, just clumsy and maybe a bit slow. Can’t say for sure about the slow part because we still don’t know much about her past and how she was back then.

Anyways, looking forward to new chapters, thanks for the translations.

joined Feb 24, 2021

I LIKE THIS VERSION MORE. I HOPE THE AUTHOR WOULD MAKE MORE PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSE

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I hope the series will continue soon, I watched yukiko aoi and her stream talking about this manga

joined Apr 20, 2021

So either Ayano-San still has feelings for Touko and doesn’t want Akari to get in between so that’s why she might tell her things about Touko that will make her back away.
Or, she has something against Touko.. Or wants to “protect” Akari?
Idk Touko doesn’t seem like a bad person, just clumsy and maybe a bit slow. Can’t say for sure about the slow part because we still don’t know much about her past and how she was back then.

Anyways, looking forward to new chapters, thanks for the translations.

Hm, I thought it was more that she picked up Akari is in "love" in some sort of way even if it is platonic for now, by how she said she is happy living with Touko and by her reaction to when her exes got all clingy. So I thought she would give some sort of advise and be helpful

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

oh man, it's been a while - - has this already finished in serialization?

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

I actually just checked the other day because I remembered posting the tweet about it supposedly resuming last year. From what I could find, the last tweet from the author about the series was in May of this year - they explicitly mentioned they intended to continue the series but they were still trying to get it back on schedule. The last update was Ch7.3 in late Feb 2021.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

explicitly mentioned they intended to continue the series but they were still trying to get it back on schedule

Hope the author is doing okay! Seems like they had some stuff going on in 2022

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

Jesus Christ it's been 2 years and no updates

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

Yeah, the mangaka's still saying (as of Mar/Apr) they intend to pick it up sometime & I try not to give up hope (1x1/2 just came off the second of two years-long hiatuses + the circumstances there cautioned me against assuming e.g. that an author just got distracted with another series) but it's been a long time. I loved this one, bought the Vol1 tank, etc so I'm super sad about it.

joined Aug 6, 2023

Author said she's gonna continue this some time in the future, but I'm sure she won't sadly. She's been focusing on shoujo manga instead

last edited at Dec 2, 2023 8:56AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.