Forum › Posts by trang1104

joined May 28, 2018

I don't give a fuck about Nanao or Mai. Sayaka is best girl and deserves to win Asumi.

I absolutely agreed.

joined May 28, 2018

So the EpiPen is gone, which caused bug girl's death. I wonder if the girl who hates Seo so much has stolen it to do something to her.

joined May 28, 2018

Everything seems to be hitting the fan I wonder if this series is almost over. Huge shame if it is love the art and I've very much enjoyed the story.

This entire thing is odd because the reason the monsters attacked her at the start of the series was because she smelled so good and they wanted to eat her. Or was that all a lie that our cute fishwomen told us. Because if their blood is mixed and disgusting why would all of those things attack Hinako really then?

I think what makes the blood disgusting is if it's mixed with YOUR OWN blood. So Hinako is only disgusting to the fish, any other monster (like the fox) still find her tasty.

joined May 28, 2018

Ehhh, I keep reading this, hoping for some exclusive chapters of Wakana and Yuina but in the end it gave me none >:c

joined May 28, 2018

I wonder why the teacher was also involved with that bully. Kids bully each other because they're stupid, but why the teacher too?

joined May 28, 2018

M Night Shamalamadingdong twist is that Hitomi is her same-age (adult) sister/cousin/childhood friend who is playing along with her to help recover her memories.

The story would be hilarious if this was real.

joined May 28, 2018

Dynasty readers: her character setting isn't realistic
also Dynasty readers:

While this is probably just a joke, I'd like to state that I never complain about Mai being unrealistic at all, I mean she is, but I love that and every bit of this series

I don't get the joke at all. I must be daft. Explain it to me?

Well I mean I think the person replied to me wasn't hostile, that's all. I'm sorry if I caused misunderstanding.

last edited at May 15, 2022 1:02AM

joined May 28, 2018

I was thinking about amnesia or secret bodyguard theory for a while, but that isekai adult woman is good too.

Dynasty readers: her character setting isn't realistic
also Dynasty readers:

While your reply is probably just telling a joke, I'd like to state that I never complain about Mai being unrealistic at all, I mean she is, but I love that and every bit of this series

last edited at May 13, 2022 4:14AM

joined May 28, 2018

lol that"spoken in falceto" I want to imagine the grade schooler just had a mind of an isekaid adult woman"period. I'm glad it's back looking forward for this to be licensed in english*cough*hello seven seas entertainment and yen press*

I was thinking about amnesia or secret bodyguard theory for a while, but that isekai adult woman is good too.

joined May 28, 2018

By the way, there seem to be several who disagree with my opinion that Tongtong's mother is a whore, disregarding the fact that she almost had her daughter abused by a degenerate. Shit, if he had really raped her the situation would have been much worse. I think the manga treats that situation too lightly.

"Tong tong almost got raped, it's her mother's fault. It's all because she chose to date assholes. If she had given nice guys like me a chance, that would have never happened at all!"

last edited at Mar 3, 2022 9:42AM

trang1104
Distortion discussion 20 Feb 06:09
joined May 28, 2018

dunno if it was the script or the translation but the dialogue felt quite unnatural and almost hard to follow at times. premise seems interesting though, will see where it goes

Can you tell me which part feel unnatural to you? Just asking genuinely since I'm curious.

joined May 28, 2018

I initially noped out of here after 7 chapters, but then I saw there was a new chapter update yesterday, and now I'm fully caught up and completely hooked. I thought the pattern from the first few chapters was just going to continue so I was pleasantly surprised when that was not what happened at all. Glad I gave this one a second chance. Excited but scared about what happens next...

I mean chapter 8 is exactly where the real plot begins, so yes, glad you gave this a second chance lol.

joined May 28, 2018

tbh i love ichika due to her procistence on wanting drama and shit. i meannnn she is just so fun as a character cousing all of this problems and stuff. i am rooting for her .

btw who do you belive is the vilain of the story? (by that i mean antagonist)

and don't start a bad guy does not exist ! an antagonist doesn't need to be "bad" to be an antagonist. look at death note literly the worse of the bunch was the MC himself lol

I love Ichika too. When her secret hadn't yet revealed, I loved her as an innocent kind heart girl. Now I love her as a fucked up but really fun character haha.

If I have to pick, I think Ichika is the most evil one here. Yoshimi, Airi, Hina all are fucked up, but they at least have some little thing that can justify their action a bit: Yoshimi wants to "protect" the one she loves, Airi wants to feel wanted (e.g. see how far Hina can do for her), Hina wants to have the one she loves all for herself. Ichika on the other hand wants to see people dramatically suffer purely for entertainment, some girl only want to watch the world burns I guess.

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 5:34AM

joined May 28, 2018

I highly doubt that's gonna be it. It's been discussed before but she's literally in a class with other 10 year old's, both at the pool and in school. Mai being an actual adult who somehow managed to set all that up without any suspicions would be pretty unbelievable

That's why the twist has to be "clever" enough to be believable with all the information already given to the readers. Also, I only said that it's "more fun" that way, not "more possible", because a time skip, while "more possible", is lazy and boring as hell in my opinion. So yeah, I hope the author can think of something that blow our mind instead of just going for a lazy time skip that almost everyone predicted.

It's still fine if time skip is the way, because if it isn't a 10/10, it's still a 9/10 as I already love this manga a lot. I really considered it one of the best yuri mangas I've read :P

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 10:01PM

joined May 28, 2018

I predict a "separation-timeskip-reunion" type conclusion for this one. But who knows, we'll see where this goes in the end

A plot twist revealing that she is actually an adult is more fun in my opinion. But it has to be a clever plot twist, given that Mai already told Tae and the readers that she is 10 years old.

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 8:30AM

joined May 28, 2018

My senses are tingling, it may be a false alarm, but I sense that this series is going to be over soon, and I don't want to be right

Unless it ends with Tae end up marry a man and say bye to Mai, I don't see how this would be over that soon. We still have a lot to go if Tae end up with Mai, like continue seeing Tae struggling with her "pedo" love, revealing a secret about Mai that she is actually an adult, love and confession, etc.

Anyways, I checked the author's twitter and it looks like chapter 12 is already released, which means a whole volume 2 ahead after volume 1 (with 8 chapters), so we can rest assured I guess.

joined May 28, 2018

I guess this is an unpopular opinion haha but I love the drama, I hope the author would keep this going :P

joined May 28, 2018

I think Tae may say yes to that marriage interview because she wants to force herself to stay away from Mai. If the story goes this way, hopefully Mai will be aware of this and we can see a little more of what she thinks about her onee-san, before it ends in ch.8 (according to the translator).

trang1104
joined May 28, 2018

After reading english scans vs chinese scans for years, I think western fans prefer fluff/"not problematic" character stories only. They seem extremely sensitive to anything remotely a little dark or bad, as if these stories are meant to be moral bibles for people to learn relationships from. It's a bit unfortunate since those kind of pure love/fluffy stories are kind of dime a dozen. Even normal drama in more vanilla stories are complained about... If there isn't something messed up about the characters it's just boring to me ^^;;

This is really tame for yandere.

I was also wondering why it seems like only wholesome, no conflict stories (which are "boring, no plot at all stories" to me) are wholeheartedly accepted around here. So is it a Western/Eastern thing?

trang1104
joined May 28, 2018

I think they missed the "what" before "the act," but "the act" is pretty much sex. So, in other words, we have a girl who doesn't know what sex is and her girlfriend who made her feel good.

But yeah, this title is a bit confusing.

I think adding double quotes makes it clearer: A story about a girl who doesn’t know The Act is called "Being made to feel good" by her girlfriend. Therefore: A girl was tricked by her GF to believe that she is "being made to feel good", she doesn't know it's actually having sex.

joined May 28, 2018

I don't have any problem with the kid in this title as she looks like adult and acts like adult anyways, but that means I can't expect them to be together, right? :(

joined May 28, 2018

Serialization of Big Girl and Small Girl.

In the thread of Big Girl and Small Girl, everyone is hoping that her age was all misunderstanding, including me. Now it's fucking confirmed that she is 10 years old ahahahaha >:c. I still love it and will read it anyways though.

last edited at Aug 12, 2021 10:14PM

trang1104
joined May 28, 2018

Stories like this where the author artificially writes characters that can't communicate are so frustrating. And no it's not good story writing, it's lazy. And no, it's not real conflict. It's completely artificial.

In this situation, I find it pretty real though? Not everyone is straight forward type who could say whatever they think, especially in this situation. If I were Yuna, I would want to collect enough evidence before confronting Rena about how she lied, because what if she is indeed cheating on Yuna? Asking her right away only make her guarded and it'll be difficult to find out if she is really cheating or not later. Although I'm the hot-tempered type so irl I would confront my partner about the lie right away, but a lot of my friend did that, acting like nothing happened, then investigate it yourself to make sure if they're cheating on you or not, and I don't think it is "bad communicate", in some situation, it's actually a smart move.

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 9:31PM

joined May 28, 2018

I got a feeling this is gonna end with it all being a misunderstanding, I mean, "10yo" is always with this one little girl, left with her, was walking around town with her, was doing "her" homework with her, so it's probably her sister or smth (like someone else said) and she's just pretending to be the grade-schooler

I heard that this one has its series and in the series, that "10yo" is confirmed :(

trang1104
joined May 28, 2018

I agree with Kurokawa's sentiment so much. I can't help but absolutely LOVE the hot, confident bitchy girls. Bonus if they're a blonde

Strongly agreed. People here are complaining how bitchy Nanaki is, but I think she's soooooo cool, especially in that bathroom scene.