Forum › Yuri Moyou discussion

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

How did we go from talking about her to kiss her chief as much as she wants to arguing about sex or hormones causing someone to become attractive???

That's Dynasty commenters for ya

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

How did we go from talking about her to kiss her chief as much as she wants to arguing about sex or hormones causing someone to become attractive???

Probably because someone saw that convo from a previous chapter, and just randomly decided to continue it, lol.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sorry to change that passionate discussion but it seem we might reach the end soon enough. On her Twitter Hachiko mention that Vol.2 will be the last one for Yuri Moyou and Yuri Ichigo mention that Ch.40 is the last one of Vol.2. So if you put 1 and 1 together, it's quite possible that's it's hte last chapter we will had outside of some extra/bonus content.

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 1:54PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Sorry to change that passionate discussion but it seem we might reach the end soon enough. On her Twitter Hachiko mention that Vol.2 will be the last one for Yuri Moyou and Yuri Ichigo mention that Ch.40 is the last one of Vol.2. So if you put 1 and 1 together, it's quite possible that's it's hte last chapter we will had outside of some extra/bonus content.

That would mean this is the last chapter. Which would make no sense.
I think there'll be one final chapter to end the plot threads that are still up.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^^Well, damn... That pretty much leaves all but the youngest's story unresolved, and that only because she's the one who's been in a relationship since before the manga started...

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 2:10PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^^^ Wait, WTF? NoooooO!

joined Feb 23, 2016

They need to kiss..

joined Sep 13, 2018

NOOO i want more , this is just soo good.

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

so underwhelming

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Dang it.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I figured the series would end back at the opening scene.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_moyou_ch01

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

It's just gonna end without really developing any of the couples anywhere?

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Yuriava-ditherlicious
joined Jul 7, 2013

Holy heck, that was abrupt.(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Holy shit, my fave couple didn't even get together

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Whelp. We got a little bit of progress at the end for the two oldest, I guess. Oh well, still a nice series, just kind of an underwhelming ending.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I get the feeling the ax fell on the mangaka with like one issue worth of warning. One panel per couple to create a finale. Good luck with that.

This is why any self respecting publisher should always give a minimum of 4 chapters of warning that a series is going to be axed. I mean it just seems like common sense for anything that is going to be syndicated in tankabon and it's just common courtesy for your readers and creators otherwise.

last edited at Mar 4, 2020 9:53PM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

What an abrupt ending! I'm guessing there were outside influences, but that's really too bad.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

its the end of an era ya'll.. i feel empty inside now

also, people complaining about it being rushed, unfinished, underwhelming etc. obviously dont understand what a slice of life is :/ i feel like this series set out what it was meant to accomplish: nothing! we just followed along with these little stories about these characters. it was never really ambitious to begin with ya'll and theres nothin wrong with that it just is what it is. i will admit it was abrupt, but how long do you really think this series could have gone on?

now i'm off to re read!

last edited at Mar 4, 2020 10:24PM

joined Jun 1, 2016

Well that was an abrupt ending

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

2nd sister barely even had any progress. RIP to my fave sis.

joined Aug 21, 2017

R.I.P.

its the end of an era ya'll.. i feel empty inside now

also, people complaining about it being rushed, unfinished, underwhelming etc. obviously dont understand what a slice of life is :/ i feel like this series set out what it was meant to accomplish: nothing! we just followed along with these little stories about these characters. it was never really ambitious to begin with ya'll and theres nothin wrong with that it just is what it is. i will admit it was abrupt, but how long do you really think this series could have gone on?

now i'm off to re read!

I think you obviously don't understand what slice of life is. Slice of life doesn't mean a series is about nothing. It means it's about the characters and the interactions between them. The manga set up character development arcs and then didn't follow through on them, hence, mass dissatisfaction.

I don't think anyone is blaming Hachiko, since this seems likely not their decision, but it objectively was a rushed ending. I mean, one page per couple...

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Holy shit, my fave couple didn't even get together

Right? wth, so disappointing. I love my OL romances.

last edited at Mar 5, 2020 1:03AM

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm disappointed by the rushed ending, but it's nice to see the chief start to call Serina by her first name.

I also would have wanted to see more interaction between the sisters apart from the first chapter and Serina going out shopping with Ryou. It might have been nice to see how they get along as sisters with a fairly wide age gap (the eldest two sisters are working adults, while the youngest two are in school) and hear their thoughts on each other's love lives.

To reply you must either login or sign up.