Forum › Yuri Moyou discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I still find it heartily amusing that the youngest one is the one regularly getting laid, while the rest are either just barely at the smoochin' stage, or just flailing around about their crushes, in order of youngest to eldest. I mean I'm sure that that's the author's intent but I dig it anyway.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^Yup its fun this way :) the other way around would be as expected. I do wish she'd open up about it to her sisters though! - they need some tips lol.

Thats an idea I wish I could communicate to the author- we never see the sisters interact since chapter 1 ! I think it woulda been nice if after each cycle of sisters chapters there was one chapter about all the sisters interacting at home (not in a mochi way) talking about their gfs / crushes and sex etc.

last edited at Nov 19, 2019 4:37AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Well... While we knew Mizuki and her senpai were sexually active since the beginning, I didn't think they were THAT active.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I still find it heartily amusing that the youngest one is the one regularly getting laid, while the rest are either just barely at the smoochin' stage, or just flailing around about their crushes, in order of youngest to eldest. I mean I'm sure that that's the author's intent but I dig it anyway.

Because the Elder one is in couple with her own student and so want to do it after she graduate. The second one is not even in couple with her boss and the third one just starting to going out.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"They had Insane Amounts of Sex after that."

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

^ of course

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A week's worth of sex in a day? There is only 24 hours in day...

joined Feb 18, 2015

Remember, they're still in school and don't have their own apartments to have all night love making sessions normally, so they wouldn't have hours and hours of sex on a regular basis at this point. That has to wait until they're failing college.

joined Oct 22, 2018

That's still more than enough time to make up for the lost week.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sure it's problematic

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Did anyone else notice - no, not you, Mochi! - how much the 4th daughter's girlfriend looks like the 3rd daughter? Enough to suggest something.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Did anyone else notice - no, not you, Mochi! - how much the 4th daughter's girlfriend looks like the 3rd daughter? Enough to suggest something.

The heck you talkin' about?

last edited at Nov 19, 2019 3:59PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Because the Elder one is in couple with her own student and so want to do it after she graduate. The second one is not even in couple with her boss and the third one just starting to going out.

... yes... I am aware...? And..? Two eldest are flailing around--eldest has flailed because she has to wait till her gf graduates when gf keeps putting on pressure, 2nd eldest because she has a hardcore crush on her boss--and 2nd youngest is just naively flailing because naive. Doesn't change what I said ...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The heck you talkin' about?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

well they can fit it in as long as they dont normally go for more than 4hr a night and have 1 day off lol

and ^ I hadnt noticed they looked quite similar- tho im sure we are not gonna go there lol

last edited at Nov 19, 2019 6:16PM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

... yes... I am aware...? And..? Two eldest are flailing around--eldest has flailed because she has to wait till her gf graduates when gf keeps putting on pressure, 2nd eldest because she has a hardcore crush on her boss--and 2nd youngest is just naively flailing because naive. Doesn't change what I said ...

Huh. For some reason, I thought the 2nd was the boss. Weird. I wonder how I got those two mixed up.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

^^Yup its fun this way :) the other way around would be as expected. I do wish she'd open up about it to her sisters though! - they need some tips lol.

Thats an idea I wish I could communicate to the author- we never see the sisters interact since chapter 1 ! I think it woulda been nice if after each cycle of sisters chapters there was one chapter about all the sisters interacting at home (not in a mochi way) talking about their gfs / crushes and sex etc.

The oldest 3 are not ready to talk about sex yet.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Ladykiller kouhai

joined Oct 22, 2018

Glad I unconsciously entered here by accident while wanting to go to YouTube, because otherwise I would've missed this new chapter.

joined Oct 27, 2018

This manga is cute, even though I only read certain sisters

joined Feb 23, 2016

The good kind of suffering though

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

I've read this episodically from the beginning, and I still can't seem to remember any of these characters.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Almost got a Victory Royale.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Sex does not make people prettier and is not good for the skin. That is one of the weirdest rumors I see in Asian culture for some reason. Sex is also no replacement for workouts, which is a more common misconception in the West.
Can't cure everything with jamming the clams.

joined Jul 26, 2016

when you thirsty af but your gf has working moral compass

To reply you must either login or sign up.