Forum › Posts by ghost

Yuriava-ditherlicious
joined Jul 7, 2013

I really hope I can read the rest of this one day (ಥ﹏ಥ)

ghost
Yuri Moyou discussion 04 Mar 21:14
Yuriava-ditherlicious
joined Jul 7, 2013

Holy heck, that was abrupt.(ಥ﹏ಥ)

ghost
Lily Marble discussion 12 Jan 23:03
Yuriava-ditherlicious
joined Jul 7, 2013

Tsubasa x Iwashita is the only pairing I'm really interested in
Everyone else is secondary

Omg, same!
Every time a new chapter is posted, I'm always hoping it's them

ghost
Yuriava-ditherlicious
joined Jul 7, 2013

Great. I'm really skeptical when it comes to het tag..so i always visit the comment section first. Lol

OMG, I need to start doing this too. Ugh. I'm here to see other people's opinions on the ending because it was vague and empty to me. :/

Yuriava-ditherlicious
joined Jul 7, 2013

Lately the scan sizes have gotten pretty out of hand, IMO. I dont know why you'd need scans that huge on a desktop but its definitely murder on mobile devices. Even on wifi each page loads at what seems like dial-up speeds and that can't be good for your bandwidth to serve such huge files that, lets face it, 90% of users are going to look at for a few seconds and click next.

Anyway, thats my long-winded way of asking if we can improve this - maybe keep the gargantuan resolution files to the chapter downloads, or have the resize button pull a smaller version of the file instead of DLing the whole thing and having the browser do the resize?

Are there some releases in particular that you're having issues with?

For me almost every manga on the site started to load significantly slower in the last month, though it's gotten a little better this week. In particular, each page of 1 x 1/2 chapter 7 takes several minutes to finish loading. This is on desktop with fast Wi-Fi.

I'm with you guys on this. Pages have been loading painfully slow for me. I read on my phone, though I use Wi-Fi to so. My speed is around 30mbps on average, so I think that's more than enough to load a page quickly, right? I'm curious who's your ISP? I've got AT&T... Maybe, it's throttling...?