Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

FWOOOSH!!! Never thought thinking bout sexy time can be this fluffy and innocent haha.

It's like when a cat gets scared and the tail goes POOF! Only even cuter when yuri girls do it :-)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Three more chapters up at Yuri Project.

Ah, Mai-chan... How do you only manage to cause trouble between them when you're actually trying to help...?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Ah, Mai-chan... How do you only manage to cause trouble between them when you're actually trying to help...?

Guaranteed someone is going to say this was all part of her evil plan to break them up and steal Nanoha

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Guaranteed someone is going to say this was all part of her evil plan to break them up and steal Nanoha

Chances are, the next time I say "Damn it." on these forums, it's at those comments you predict in this forum, rather than at whatever happens in the following chapter (or anything else, for that matter).

last edited at Dec 15, 2019 3:00PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Usually these kinds of dumb fights annoy me, but this one is just really hilarious to me for some reason. Probably because this is completely non-serious and more petty than anything else, and because their friends are just as frustrated with them as us readers are.

Also, did anyone like how Mai was genuinely trying to cheer up/encourage Chidori, despite being jealous of her?

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

What the hell is wrong with this stupidly lazy writing. I thought we were over this kind of stupidity 30 chapters ago but no why give them character growth when they can go through the same trash again and again and again. I like this manga a lot actually but this is disgusting. In my eyes they don´t work together at all. They are so insanely immature and dump it hurts to look at them. These topics aren´t even embarassing they just have literally no trust in each other I mean why just talk when it´s way easier to just act like trash to each other.
So let it be resolved like all the other stupid fights they had so that they can do it again after this because learning is for idiots.

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Dude, this drama blows dick, why not write something fun, slice of life or some shit. Just filling up this good ass manga with some dirt cheap drama, what are you doing, author.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Ok, so i came here to say that Mai is just some common b_tch, but
She's actually helpin?
what
wel... that's a twist >:V

But i think this manga is made for ppl that just likes slice of lice, don't you guys think...?
It really is slow, but I, MYSELF, love it, because is realistic.
You don't just go and start kissing the girl you like just 'cause she likes you back, at least for me, i got really REALLY embarassed about almost everything, so i feel them every single time. It's not rushed like a lot of mangas out there.

last edited at Dec 15, 2019 8:52PM

E3b0ae88-e397-4841-ada6-f0d793de4c21
joined Nov 25, 2018

What the hell is wrong with this stupidly lazy writing. I thought we were over this kind of stupidity 30 chapters ago but no why give them character growth when they can go through the same trash again and again and again. I like this manga a lot actually but this is disgusting. In my eyes they don´t work together at all. They are so insanely immature and dump it hurts to look at them. These topics aren´t even embarassing they just have literally no trust in each other I mean why just talk when it´s way easier to just act like trash to each other.
So let it be resolved like all the other stupid fights they had so that they can do it again after this because learning is for idiots.

You okay there, dude?

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

I've been thinking about this for a long time regarding the public baths in Japan.
First, it is embarrassing hanging around naked in front of all these people.
Also, bathing inside other people's dirt is just gross. Especially when your sensitive area is exposed to it as well.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's almost like they're kids or something.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

... hopefully this blows over in a few chapters. seems like the tone has changed a bit since kouhai showed up.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You okay there, dude?

I think the answer to that is pretty obvious.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

It's almost like they're kids or something.

Guys, isn't it culture? :V
It's like this for 90% of the mangas we see, they get embarassed about holding hands and things like that probably 'cause they're not used to it.
It's different for us, americans, especially for me, a latina, touching is REALLY COMMON between persons that doesn't know each other. But i think that in asia is just different.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Are people really that sensitive to the slightest hint of drama? Some of y'all act like your parents are about to get a divorce.
There's bound to be some fighting and misunderstandings between them as a couple. This doesn't cancel their progress. I actually found their small quarrel fun.

Also I low-key ship Mai with Chidori. I was never into crackships, wtf.

It's like this for 90% of the mangas we see, they get embarassed about holding hands and things like that probably 'cause they're not used to it.

I think it's definitely culture too. Asians are generally more shy than other races, from what I've noticed. Also they're pretty young and don't have any other experience in dating, so it makes it worse.

last edited at Dec 15, 2019 9:15PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's different for us, americans, especially for me, a latina, touching is REALLY COMMON between persons that doesn't know each other. But i think that in asia is just different.

That isn't the slightest bit relevant to the comment you replied to >.>

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

my kokoro can't handle this

joined Apr 6, 2013

Well this is fun....oh you guys don't like it.

Meh, more enjoyment for me

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I've been thinking about this for a long time regarding the public baths in Japan.
First, it is embarrassing hanging around naked in front of all these people.
Also, bathing inside other people's dirt is just gross. Especially when your sensitive area is exposed to it as well.

You're supposed to wash yourself off in a shower before you soak in the bath.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This vine represents the flow of drama in this great manga

as well as my reaction to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02kxM_S8A0E

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This vine represents the flow of drama in this great manga

as well as my reaction to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02kxM_S8A0E

That video is damn hilarious. thank you for sharing it.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Some of y'all act like your parents are about to get a divorce.

Legendary summarization

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hehehe( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch69#3

The friends face there makes me think they know

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

oh is this their first real lover's quarrel? Babies are growing up!

To reply you must either login or sign up.