Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Looks like Nanoha isn't the only one Mai has eyes for. This poor little (super tall) gay.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

If you all needed more confirmation that Nanoha is a top...

I think we learned all we needed to know from Nanoha’s P.E. wink-sex.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch16#9

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Thank you.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm not seeing any poly vibes here. Nanoha is simply oblivious to Mai's feelings for her. I'm not even sure if Chidori is picking up on Mai's feelings. She's just jealous of the fact that Mai's known Nanoha longer than her and knows about her childhood and stuff and that Nanoha is spending more time with her lately. I don't think she is jealous in terms of thinking that Nanoha is cheating or that Mai has a crush on her. She's just jealous of the time she's losing.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I'm not seeing any poly vibes here. Nanoha is simply oblivious to Mai's feelings for her. I'm not even sure if Chidori is picking up on Mai's feelings. She's just jealous of the fact that Mai's known Nanoha longer than her and knows about her childhood and stuff and that Nanoha is spending more time with her lately. I don't think she is jealous in terms of thinking that Nanoha is cheating or that Mai has a crush on her. She's just jealous of the time she's losing.

I think it's mostly people just liking the idea of poly representation, and possibly people warming up to Mai, as she's been a lot more likeable these past few chapters. I don't think anyone is expecting a series so laser focused on its main couple to ever turn into a poly series.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think it's mostly people just liking the idea of poly representation, and possibly people warming up to Mai, as she's been a lot more likeable these past few chapters. I don't think anyone is expecting a series so laser focused on its main couple to ever turn into a poly series.

cough Luminous Blue cough

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I really wouldn't call Luminous Blue laser focused, though. We expected one couple at first, then another, so even with the surprise of a happy poly ending for them all, it wasn't nowhere near as unlikely as it would be here.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chapter 66 elsewhere: Nanoha and Chidori planning to have sex in their mid-40s.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Anyway,it's quite rare to have a poly ending in a yuri series when the set-up is monogamous to begin with. The only one i can see think of it's the one Kiss and White Lily and even there it's kinda special (and frankly not the best couple of the series)

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

These two might didn't think that way... But I do xD

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

The thirst is real.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

And yet even them being in heat is shown to be unbearably cute~!

joined Oct 27, 2018

Unless a work is one of those relationship drama's where the couple's are constantly changing I don't support ANY surprise pairings, at least not with the main characters.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

FWOOOSH!!! Never thought thinking bout sexy time can be this fluffy and innocent haha.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

The yuris.... Are blossoming.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

There is just something about the shy awkwardness, that is just so cute. It's so completely innocent, but still suggestive. The first stirrings of sexual attraction.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

There is just something about the shy awkwardness, that is just so cute. It's so completely innocent, but still suggestive. The first stirrings of sexual attraction.

Well, I think they've always been attracted to each other (the flashback pages are from chapter 3 for example), and Nanoha did think to herself that Chidori "looked super sexy" in her bathing suit in chapter 40. That said, I believe this is the first time they've been shown explicitly thinking about sex, even if it was accidental.

joined Feb 23, 2016

So many updates lately~ i’m in heaven~

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

being horny 24/7 like this can't be healthy, they should just fucked already

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Well, I think they've always been attracted to each other (the flashback pages are from chapter 3 for example), and Nanoha did think to herself that Chidori "looked super sexy" in her bathing suit in chapter 40. That said, I believe this is the first time they've been shown explicitly thinking about sex, even if it was accidental.

That's it. Up until now Chidori and Nanoho's physical attraction seems to have been abstract. A vague notion. I believe this is the moment where physical attraction starts to turn sexual. Our girls are growing up. (wiping away a little tear)

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

That's it. Up until now Chidori and Nanoho's physical attraction seems to have been abstract. A vague notion. I believe this is the moment where physical attraction starts to turn sexual. Our girls are growing up. (wiping away a little tear)

Yeah, I always appreciate when a yuri series isn't afraid to let their characters show an interest in sex. It's a natural and inevitable progression for these two.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

wonder whether there wil actually be a special moment hohoho~

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

This story is so fluffy, but... I need to finish Her Tale of Shim Chong ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

This story is so fluffy, but... I need to finish Her Tale of Shim Chong ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ.

Ugh seriously I at least want to talk about her shim cheong. I dont think the raws are over. I was thinking of making a thread here.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I dont think the raws are over.

It's been a long they are and honestly been a long time the scans will had be finish too if it didn't get pick up by a webtoon app that had told the team who was working on it to stop the translation, as well to delete some chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.