Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Aand_this_one_too_by_shiniez
joined Jan 19, 2013

Gawd Ai it’s not e even a cute bra. It looks hideous lol. I’m amazed that Chie really bought it. Such a good gf.

I bet that Bra was more a design that would show up better in color by the artist. I was hoping for that Ai would buy the same bra later that day whatever it was, matching new bras on the same day.

joined Nov 7, 2013

wow. speechless

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

If Kanae actually gets a girlfriend before Miyoshi, I'm going to die laughing. Make the OG ship cross the line!

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Past Haruka would be rolling saying how indecent this development is lol

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

The energy i feel from Haruka right now: https://youtu.be/FKEIrKnDPS4

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

"I've made up my mind. That is what I'll do."

What? What?? What are you going to do, Haruka!? WHAT???

AAARGH! The cliffhanger from Hell is back! Not fair!!!

Oh my gosh! The doki doki effect in this chapter was off the charts lol...

And Kanae and Haruka... Daaaaang Haruka, get it girl!!! I thought it was just going to be the portrayal of a platonic cute friendship but dropping the “normal friends” event flag makes me think otherwise. Totally onboard with this ship hahaha

takes same route as Stretch
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_volume_4_extra#5
Cos useless lesbians

last edited at Oct 14, 2019 9:40AM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Oh my god Haruka is so cute

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Also, is it just me, or is Onoda draw WAY cuter than she was in the beginning. I suppose that's true of all the characters in general...

when you're happier, you just look brighter and nicer in general :3

ai & chie are my faves but haruka & kanae are becoming a super close second for me

joined Feb 18, 2015

I think you're confusing Haruka with Nao, the exhibitionist. I'm pretty sure that Haruka wasn't introduced until Chapter 55, part 1 "Onoda-san On the Way to Despair", in which Onoda-san is upset about where academic performance and someone blurts out that Nanasawa (Haruka) got first place "again", which puts her on Kanae's radar. Haruka isn't actually even considered a "Main Character" yet at chapter 71, which has the first "Main Character" pages I could find.

Also, is it just me, or is Onoda draw WAY cuter than she was in the beginning. I suppose that's true of all the characters in general...

when you're happier, you just look brighter and nicer in general :3

ai & chie are my faves but haruka & kanae are becoming a super close second for me

Yeah. It's probably supposed to be a sign that she's fallen in love that she looks cuter now. And Haruka & Kanae are seriously starting to be my favorite as well. I love that Haruka seems to be a woman who knows what she wants and isn't shy about going after it.

last edited at Oct 14, 2019 11:02AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think you're confusing Haruka with Nao, the exhibitionist. I'm pretty sure that Haruka wasn't introduced until Chapter 55, part 1 "Onoda-san On the Way to Despair", in which Onoda-san is upset about where academic performance and someone blurts out that Nanasawa (Haruka) got first place "again", which puts her on Kanae's radar. Haruka isn't actually even considered a "Main Character" yet at chapter 71, which has the first "Main Character" pages I could find.

I just think the confusion was between Haruka and Kanae. At the start of the manga, Kanae was very prude and blurt about how indecent the others girls behave.

joined May 24, 2019

takes same route as Stretch
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/stretch_volume_4_extra#5
Cos useless lesbians

No!

joined Oct 5, 2016

It's also that like, Kanae's been lowkey one of the gayest girls in the whole series. She's checked out multiple girls, and gets extra-flustered when anyone starts getting jokingly pervy. She just hasn't had anyone to get her gay on with until now.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm loving them as well! I really appreciate their introspection

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

my heart races like hell because of Kanae and Haruka, they better to be MORE soon

joined Jul 23, 2019

AAARGH! The cliffhanger from Hell is back! Not fair!!!

Take the time to prepare yourself!!

IDK if I'm ready.

Kokoro no junbi ga mada... !

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Nononon must be protected.

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

This series just keeps getting better and better.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

majere posted:

Nononon must be protected.

She will be fine, she's really strong!!!

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I'm gonna get diabetes before the end of this series god damn

joined Apr 22, 2014

Robert Putnam is rolling in his grave over this chapter title (163)!

(Putnam is actually still alive)

Fullsizeoutput_97
joined Jun 2, 2016

I've gotten to the point where I genuinely enjoy every single character's side story, everyone is so fucking cute. I love how this series started off as mainly ecchi and evolved into very heart-achingly adorable shenanigans.

last edited at Oct 15, 2019 5:04PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

And also butt-grabs

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

People watching Ai and Chie...

At the begining: Go out alreay!

A couple of years back: Kiss already!!

2019: JUST FUKING FUCK ALREADY!!!

(Glad to see there is consistency en the demands.)

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I've been keeping a tally of all the times Yumimi said or did something that was an OBVIOUS come-on for Nononon to take her into her arms and give her a kiss that would make her knees quiver and her toes curl --- and Nononon promptly chickened out.

So far it looks like this:

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I really enjoyed the feel of the bowling chapter - not sure exactly why it was so satifying

To reply you must either login or sign up.