Forum › All of Humanity is Yuri Except For Me discussion

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

Psychic powers, induced with drugs used on children, isolation tank, traveling to another universe with this ability...this is the lesbian version of Fringe.

joined May 24, 2014

Uuuuiiiiieeeeuuu!

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

...somehow the cliche of psychic powers being the answer to everything feels more fresh then like 99% of Isekai stories.

joined Dec 5, 2018

Glad I'm not the only one who made the Fringe connection lol

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

...somehow the cliche of psychic powers being the answer to everything feels more fresh then like 99% of Isekai stories.

I agree.

joined Jun 12, 2019

I’m confused but still I find it enjoyable lol

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

God this chapter is wordy.

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

(tirelessly reading once again from pages 04 to 06)

Whoever is responsible for creating a "perfect world where men don't exist and all girls will be predestined to be affective with each other and reproduce by psychic means," can only be a genius or have the Stockholm Reverse Syndrome in their genes.

last edited at Aug 21, 2019 12:33AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

somehow the cliche of psychic powers being the answer to everything feels more fresh then like 99% of Isekai stories.

Is this really an isekai story though? E.g. no RPG tropes, the alternate universes are very similar (and not constructed), small cast, and not a light novel. I'd say this is just the more general sort of portal fantasy plot. It's also focused on a supernatural investigation (in addition to romance) without much diversion, which is also pretty uncommon in isekai in my experience.

Isekai just means other world. While the other world is usually a fantasy world, nothing says that it can't be just an alternative version of our world. The setting is different enough from the original world for me to count this as isekai.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

You guys forgot to upload 8.3 before 8.4 or is there gonna be backtracking in the next chapter?

Cerberus_pikomarie-supersmall
joined Feb 27, 2019

8.3 is available on Mangadex

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Chapter 8.4, Intermission 6

I thought that nonsense had ended with Homestuck.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Bruh

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I thought the psychic powers explanation was quite dumb.

But I have not the faintest clue what this one page is even about. She got something in her eye? When, what, how?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

You guys forgot to upload 8.3 before 8.4 or is there gonna be backtracking in the next chapter?

Huh. Guess noone ever submitted an upload request. Submitted one now so it should hopefully be on here shortly, but for now you can read it here.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Huh.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Sometimes I wonder. What did normal chapter numbers do to this author that traumatized them so? Why are they so adverse to them? Or perhaps if they ever want to retroactively squeeze something in there it makes it easier to add another decimal.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Sometimes I wonder. What did normal chapter numbers do to this author that traumatized them so? Why are they so adverse to them? Or perhaps if they ever want to retroactively squeeze something in there it makes it easier to add another decimal.

The part system is mainly so the author can adhere to a weekly upload schedule. FYI, the Intermission chapters are simply called Intermissions. They're just decimaled that way on Mangadex to maintain the reading order, and although Dynasty has the means to customise the reading order regardless of numberings, they just kinda followed suit as far as this series is concerned.

joined Jul 19, 2011

Minor nitpick, but that's a pretty shitty isolation tank if they can talk to each other while she's in it. They're supposed to be soundproof.

joined Jun 12, 2019

What

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Whoever is responsible for creating a "perfect world where men don't exist and all girls will be predestined to be affective with each other and reproduce by psychic means," can only be a genius or have the Stockholm Reverse Syndrome in their genes.

I don't remember anyone talking about the women of Yuri Earth reproducing via psychic means.

Minor nitpick, but that's a pretty shitty isolation tank if they can talk to each other while she's in it. They're supposed to be soundproof.

They might be talking through a microphone-speaker system, which Marika presumably turned off after Lily said she'll "shut up now".

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ah, now it makes more sense. The way her memories were erased must have been quite sloppy if just basic stimuli can make her remember.

I don't remember anyone talking about the women of Yuri Earth reproducing via psychic means.

That's because that was never said. The biologist lady told them that some people were researching psychic powers to find other ways to save their world, but were rejected by the rest of scientists. The solution they found for reproduction thus must be different from psychic powers.

last edited at Sep 3, 2019 3:12AM

joined Jun 12, 2019

That was cute

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

They totally already kissed so why would they get embarrassed about an indirect one?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

They totally already kissed so why would they get embarrassed about an indirect one?

Because Lily is a useless lesbian

To reply you must either login or sign up.