joined Feb 27, 2019
110551399_p0

skill issue

Cerberus_pikomarie-supersmall
joined Feb 27, 2019

do the raws actually say LOIN details instead of LINE details

joined Feb 27, 2019

yknow i kept thinking about this work and it's like. a reverse christmas hallmark movie. it's sort of refreshing. and although the ending was quite bittersweet. i dunno. i like it.

joined Feb 27, 2019

just because it was futile doesn't mean it was meaningless

joined Feb 27, 2019

tripped right before the finish line and smashed her nose in

joined Feb 27, 2019

Does this mean that this work will soon become unavailable on Dynasty?

also, i came in here just to say, i know there's a bit of focus on the sex part, but page 9 really does it for me. especially the bottom left panel

last edited at Jul 22, 2023 8:28AM

Cerberus
joined Feb 27, 2019
Thiccwithaq-1678195219873906689-img1

comments here be like, when the person you hate makes a really good point

Cerberus
joined Feb 27, 2019

I don't super get the whole "im just the dad that abandoned him" perspective. Maybe if he really is that resentful, Satsuki wouldn't be receptive seeing his dad, but like. Mom has full custody. He can't see his kids, but if one of them is in trouble, can't he go see him?? I think it's worse in the long run that Uncle is hiding that he knows his dad. I've never been in that sort of situation before, though, so this is me just wondering.

I also wonder if Satsuki will work through his "het" attraction, or if he'll discover gay people exist and he's one of them.

The dad just left, and from what I can tell hasn't had contact with Satsuki ever since. It also appeared that the dad was the only role model that Satsuki had. I think it's reasonable that the dad make an attempt to see things from Satsuki's perspective and recognizes the potential consequences of overstepping on Satsuki's feelings, even if the assumptions he has is ultimately wrong. It's just the safer move for the father to proxy the relationship rather than risk the alternative.

And maybe you might be thinking it's not a big deal to just try and make contact directly just once. Maybe I'm projecting from my personal experiences but when it comes to this level of resentment even the act of trying to make contact is seen as a hostile action. The mother rejects Satsuki's mere presence, and thus it's unfortunately reasonable to acknowledge that it is possible for Satsuki himself to pick up this dysfunctional thinking pattern from the mother, despite his best intentions.

You may want to argue that, because it's a proxy relationship, it's become a betrayal of trust regardless of how Satsuki feels. But there are different levels of betrayal. The risk/reward calculation is that it's better to commit a guaranteed low, but sustained perceived betrayal, rather than coinflip everything on one giant gamble upfront. Again, since even making contact can be perceived as a slight, maintaining any sort of information travel at all is super important in setting up the foundation to rebuild a relationship

Cerberus
joined Feb 27, 2019

Ryo would totally say something like that

Cerberus
joined Feb 27, 2019

does anyone have a link to the picture (p sure i saw on dynasty but may be wrong) of mio x suletta where both are lying on their sides, suletta is hugging mio from behind, and mio is laughing?

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/images/24620?tag_id=24937

sadly not, mio was on her side as well. and the background was not well-defined, like a blank-ish grey/turquoise background

i found it tho, could have sworn it was on dynasty https://twitter.com/ryuichikung/status/1655238030167506947

last edited at May 29, 2023 1:51PM

Cerberus
joined Feb 27, 2019

does anyone have a link to the picture (p sure i saw on dynasty but may be wrong) of mio x suletta where both are lying on their sides, suletta is hugging mio from behind, and mio is laughing?

Cerberus
joined Feb 27, 2019

did she just put wet nails into her mouth

Cerberus
joined Feb 27, 2019

that went from 0 to 50, and then from 50 to 75, and then to 87.5, and then...

joined Feb 27, 2019

silly mahou shoujo, you need to think up of your own catchy one-liners

joined Feb 27, 2019

artstyle reminds me a lot of dowman sayman

Cerberus
joined Feb 27, 2019

I can't believe Hino-san is frigging dead.

aw dang i was going to make that joke

Cerberus
Image Comments 25 Sep 23:21
joined Feb 27, 2019
Food

yo ho here we go

Cerberus
Roid discussion 18 Sep 14:41
joined Feb 27, 2019

anna is the child

reina + yui are the parents

hahahahaha

Cerberus
joined Feb 27, 2019

today i learned about the existence of dental dams

Cerberus
Image Comments 04 Sep 08:32
joined Feb 27, 2019
__eunectes_lancet_2_and_high_priest_arknights_drawn_by_lier010391__42e598623ce2e7c2aaf53f1695216c0f

O i click on wrong link my bad
i still think its not as terrible as random makes it out to be

Cerberus
Image Comments 01 Sep 17:28
joined Feb 27, 2019
__eunectes_lancet_2_and_high_priest_arknights_drawn_by_lier010391__42e598623ce2e7c2aaf53f1695216c0f

lancet modification is intentional. artist drew "correctly" before

joined Feb 27, 2019

what the fuck am i reading LMAO

wait there's no text i'm not even reading

last edited at Aug 8, 2020 4:29AM