Forum › Posts by LilyStorm

LilyStorm
joined Dec 5, 2018

Girl with a pearl earing jumpscare. Very uncanny valley there. The rest almost made me cry though

LilyStorm
joined Dec 5, 2018

I haven't cried that much from a manga in probably a decade. Amazing story, beautiful ending.

LilyStorm
joined Dec 5, 2018
10a26062-ada7-4164-b293-1308ce26c274

What a great image for a mr incredible "those who know, those who dont know" meme

joined Dec 5, 2018

This is now one of the manga I look forward to the most. Not many have made me feel as much as this one.

joined Dec 5, 2018

Was this axed or rushed for some reason? I feel like there were a lot of threads with the side friends left unfinished. Kinda glad it's done tbh what a ride

LilyStorm
Murasaki discussion 13 Nov 01:35
joined Dec 5, 2018

A NEW CHAPTER!? Best birthday present ever

LilyStorm
Image Comments 11 Oct 21:25
joined Dec 5, 2018
Ey3o6tju0aa-w52-orig

@Throbelisk would you like to lessen the rift between us and save the human race?

Im sorry that was the worst line ever but at least I laughed at myself and that's all that matters right?

joined Dec 5, 2018

This is cute but also really sad because she was more interesting before. Also glasses are the best.

LilyStorm
Dear NOMAN discussion 05 May 15:38
joined Dec 5, 2018

I'm surprised I didn't guess the twist. Not really happy about it tbh, it feels very forced and very rushed. Like there should be 10 chapters in between this revelation. We literally just found out about her sister. It also feels quite darker than the stuff before it. There's just a bit of a pacing and tone issue for me right now.

LilyStorm
30 MINUTES discussion 25 Dec 07:59
joined Dec 5, 2018

A very lonely woman talks to herself for 30 minutes because she is too scared to ride the train.

LilyStorm
joined Dec 5, 2018

Very cute, I can really relate to Shiho.

joined Dec 5, 2018

I'm part of a game dev group that's almost if not entirely lesbians, and thank goodness it's nothing like this

Where do I apply?

LilyStorm
Akuryou discussion 15 Nov 11:38
joined Dec 5, 2018

I thought I knew what was gonna happen from page one but then they flipped it on me. Well played.

LilyStorm
SHY discussion 24 Aug 14:00
joined Dec 5, 2018

Im getting a bit of a d. Gray man vibe from the new chapter.

joined Dec 5, 2018

Glad I'm not the only one who made the Fringe connection lol

joined Dec 5, 2018

Calling it now, gori is indeed the gorilla. The picture was taken at a costume party. The woman on the right is her husband. Family compo style

LilyStorm
joined Dec 5, 2018

I wonder if kurokawa will ever be cute and wear glasses again

joined Dec 5, 2018

Looks at the comment, backs away slowly

LilyStorm
joined Dec 5, 2018

As someone on the spectrum, Sana really resonates with me. I do the cooking though...

joined Dec 5, 2018

I love horror but that credit page is a bit jarring after the pureness. Jebus