Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

"Is it something that's going to develop in the future?" God I hope so

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Nice start. Hopefully it keeps up.

joined Sep 16, 2014

Damn this one's so good.
As much as I like characters like kobayashi and her glazed outlook on everyday life, I also love characters like Akemi san who sees the little joys in life (bc tbh there's hardly anything to feel too happy about convenience store food).
Also I love how manager-san looks like he'll be supportive in some way. And how the teenage girl is much more forward than her counterpart. This is all shaping up to be a good one imo.

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

Shit, that's nice. So nice that i hope this manga's comment section won't be a warzone like any other age gap manga's.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

II'll just copy and paste my commnet from somewhere else because I just made it xP

I feel absolutely nothing wrong with this... Age gap and all This was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet, I bet the sweets in the store can't even compete! and she came running like a knight to the rescue, so dreamy!!!! and that kiss!! even as one shot it would've ended directly to my top ten anyway!
Thanks... Aah geez, it really was like sugar! my vocabulary that wasn't really rich before is failing, all I can think of is sweetness and yeesssss

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 12:18AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

The MC makes me calm because she's calm herself, I like her

Fb_img_1552616031041
joined May 20, 2015

Me encanta este tipo de historias!! Es tan dulce y bonitooooo. Me gustan los personajes~

joined Oct 27, 2018

God dang it, I swear this happens every time. I get excited for a new yuri, then I look at the tags and see its an age gap

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Aww this is pretty cute and the art is pleasant :) Subscribed!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

(bc tbh there's hardly anything to feel too happy about convenience store food).

I dunno about you, but when I was visiting Japan, I always looked forward to making a trip into a convenience store and having a feast. It was like one of my favorite parts of Japan hah.

Liking this so far. It feels more of a natural sort of age gap. No creepy power dynamics like boss or teacher (although I happily read those too) and it's the school girl who initiates the relationship. Akemi also behaves like a responsible adult so that's refreshing to see too.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Age gap

You have my attention.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 12:42AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’d like to read more back story. Maybe a few chapters out it will cover how they ended up meeting in first chapter... seems high school girl has some challenges/difficulties at home.

Is this a case of “Sugar Mama?”—OL took her away from her job, so how’s the student going to pay the bills?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I'm not particularly into stories about age gap couples but a good yuri manga is a good yuri manga. I hope we get more chapters soon.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

The cover looks like a story from a Shoujo manga:o
Can't wait to see the next + an age gap is perfect

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, the first chapter is good. Felt enough like a one-shot that I'm not certain that the following chapters will be able maintain the quality level, but I still look forward to them

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Clueless1 posted:

I’d like to read more back story. Maybe a few chapters out it will cover how they ended up meeting in first chapter... seems high school girl has some challenges/difficulties at home.

Is this a case of “Sugar Mama?”—OL took her away from her job, so how’s the student going to pay the bills?

You should read the chapter again more carefully, it was all about how they met... And it was very simple, she went to the store and found her in the cashier.... And that's it.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Age Gap + Yuri = Win

I especially love it when the older MC keeps trying to do her "good adult" thing and push away the younger girl -- because there's the age gap, and besides the two of them are girls, so it would be all wrong to go for it, right?

Then the poor misguided woman realizes... well, what I said in the first line of my post.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Are we reading the same manga???

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Age is just a number.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Me encanta este tipo de historias!! Es tan dulce y bonitooooo. Me gustan los personajes~

Jeje, estoy contigo en eso. Estos dos personajes son adorables...

joined May 29, 2019

"Is it something that's going to develop in the future?"
iconic

joined Apr 23, 2019

Very convincing way to break maternal instinct false belief*. Go girl!

*in this case where older woman did not yet realize what she feels, not speaking against having a maternal instinct in proper cases

btw, "maternal instinct" was suggested to her by MALE employer, what is absurd- what males can preach about how female feels maternal instincts??? He denied their attraction as lesbians. That male is stupid, and he even tried to touch her!
Angry about it! Age gap, even larger, is not a problem here, as a males who think they have every right to touch and say anything to any female they see.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 2:46AM

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

Looks like another nice one. But for seriously though, have the folks at Yuri Ichigo been cursed so that they need to scanlate something every day or two or they'll die? The near constant flow of new yuri goodness is as impressive as it is genuinely appreciated on my end.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Age is just a number.

Not when single digits are involved... which isn't the case here :-)

'Maternal instinct' isn't really real, although various cultural models make largely similar drives in people. Men get them too, just fewer of them and not overwhelming like some women can get.

Cute couple, cute side characters, hope for many more chapters!

To reply you must either login or sign up.