Forum › Posts by Svitac

Svitac
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 19:31
joined Apr 23, 2019

Are you trying to rules lawyer me? Because that's a bad idea, friend.

Now you can either keep your peace on the subject or you can take time off. Your choice.

Well, it will be on upon your consciousness if you cut me off for nothing. Do whatever you want, I really don't care. I'm not trying to fight you, I just asked you for an explanation why you want to shut me up when I did not break any rule speaking my opinion about Asuka-Ayako relationship, and roots for Asukas' feeling toward her mother.

If you want to use violence against my words and me, and you obviously threat me, I will be glad to be cut off from this forum. If you wish, you can let this go, if you wish, cut me off. I really don't care, you decide.

Svitac
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 19:16
joined Apr 23, 2019

Tell you what, Svitac. When the actual text of the story explicitly states that this fan theory that you're so in love with is true, you can talk about it all you want. In the meantime, in the absence of that, please keep it to yourself

Nezchan, am I breaking the rule if I speak what I think?
It was just my opinion, someone may like it, some dislike it, but I did not see expressing personal opinion is against the rules. If I can get an explanation why I don't have freedom of speech?
And what is insulting in my words?

Svitac
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 19:05
joined Apr 23, 2019

Manga is not finished yet, so no one knows exactly what happened in their past. And mocking to my idea is shallow move, because I still can be right.
I have a right for my opinion, you have right to dislike it, but you can't say I'm wrong until manga is finished. And I'm taking every mocking as immature foolish behavior without arguments.
Don't forget that if I'm truly right, I will get my right to mock how foolish you are now, laughing to me. Let's see what time will show.

Svitac
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 18:51
joined Apr 23, 2019

Second, this is not typical incest manga, there is a hidden story behind the subject and extreme complexity, which asks for serious examination. Or it would be another hentai incest theme.
So, my opinion is not shallow, assuming idea of Asuka-Ayako already having sexual relationship before it came on the surface.

Svitac
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 18:43
joined Apr 23, 2019

Lilliwyt
You don't know what happened between them, so you can tell neither am I wrong because manga will show.
About hormones, there's no hormones which will make any teenager to imagine their parent sexually.
I would say they would be disgusted of that thought (majority)

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 6:45PM

Svitac
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 18:30
joined Apr 23, 2019

Why senpai makes Asuka having flashbacks about her mother?

I'm still standing up to my opinion that Asuka ALREADY had sex with Ayako (both of them in amnesia state caused by meds, not remembering it).
But when senpai appeared, she initiated Asuka's subconsciousness, so, when senpai is pulling Asuka into something sexual, it awakes blocked memory of having sex with Ayako.
Now Asuka responds to senpai, examining what is beyond her connection with senpai, and why she has those flashbacks about mother.

Svitac
joined Apr 23, 2019

Izumi is catalyst.

Svitac
1 x ½ discussion 01 Aug 17:13
joined Apr 23, 2019

It's strange how Asuka looks safer in hands of Ayako, than how she looks in senpai's hands.
And I'm not telling this because Ayako is her mother.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 5:16PM

Svitac
joined Apr 23, 2019

Misuzu doesn’t seem like a bad girl. She doesn’t seem anti-social either, she just doesnt seem to be a people-person; she prefers spending time with people she’s really fond of, in this case her girlfriend. She might be a bit possessive but not to the point of manipulation... if that makes sense

As I'm not people-person, I can confirm it works like you say. She does not give bad vibes to me either. I even can't call her possessive. She is truly only into her girlfriend, she just does not care about anyone else, to lose her time and energy in vain.
I would call her focused person, not possessive.
And she is gentle.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 2:01PM

Svitac
joined Apr 23, 2019

My point is that there was always a balance there: Touko the publicly powerful one (could she possibly look more like a schoolgirl goddess in her scene in the recent play?) with Yuu playing a quietly powerful role in private--it was her play-rewriting power play that checkmated Sayaka before her senior rival could even make her move.

(I'm kidding a bit with the over-the-top phrasing there. But I'm serious about the point.)

I like your point, and the way you described it. Especially description of Yuu's actions.
I can say I completely agree with you in this, about balances. Excellent observation.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 10:38AM

joined Apr 23, 2019

Obviously we have a different kind of focuses, what is important detail for you is unimportant for me. I still think there are so many hilarious and cult-moments in HEN, it's not important having a personal like or dislike about those moments. Preferences are personal thing. I could say it in Latin, if you know what I mean.

joined Apr 23, 2019

From the moment the tall one thought she gonna die

Can you be precise, about what what moment you are talking? I can't remember anything else except the earthquake as her being in life danger (but I don't remember her having an inner monologue about dying, it was reading many years ago)

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 9:47AM

Svitac
joined Apr 23, 2019

There are few reasons about Yuu being a top in their first time:
-She won the game, she has her right to choose what to do with Touko (I already called it "game for winning the right to top", even they were slightly unaware of it while playing)
-it's Touko's house and room, I don't think she would allow herself to act upon Yuu, it would be like taking advantage over her guest, so Yuu is on the move anyway. And I admit I would like to see that.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 9:36AM

joined Apr 23, 2019

Citrus (which I now love to call (and I think rightfully so) the dead middle of yuri manga) and NTR (crappy... not entirely, but still... crappy).

I understand very well what you wanna say...
I think Citrus was very good at the beginning, until Mei was transformed into completely another person. She simply wasn't same anymore, and whole setting of the story failed.
NTR is heavy stuff, but I like to read heavy stuff...So I won't complain.

My first were Girlfriends. One of "awful" favorites Hen (can't call it entirely yuri, but plot was interesting touching so many various and sensitive themes in a good way, and, it's yuri ending- maybe surprising for such type of manga?) I think I was reading it in 48 hours without sleeping or pauses, that's why it's one of my well remembered favorites.

You are also very mysterious, avoiding to mention names of some your first reads :)
But I will not insist, or push you...

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 9:07AM

joined Apr 23, 2019

To BV
Apologize for later reply, I fell asleep, expecting to wake up in the morning as everyone else, but now I'm typing this around 3 AM feeling like a vampire with my recently strange sleeping rhythm.

I'm Montenegrin, from Podgorica

I visited Montenegro many times, summer vacations on the coast. But I am not sure how is to live in Podgorica, in summer...?
It's interesting to find people from the area interested in yuri. You are first Montenegrin I've ever met.

I tried to find your channel on yt by hint "unified Balkans", but it failed, so if you can tell me how to find your channel if you wish, if you have some shared content about your ideas.

I have significantly more qualms with certain other people recieving bans than me recieving a ban...

Yeah, I saw your comment in the thread "Bloom into you" when you literally begged other person and me to stop. Now I understand why, when you said how you feel about it. I am not sure what to say...
Anyway, I like to comment strictly about manga, but someone always tries to call me out for some unimportant or off topic things.
Not sure what is with those people, they sound to me so frustrated and unsatisfied...It's their problem, not mine. Probably I will change my minimal responses into zero responses unto them. We'll see...

I'm interested about you, how long you are here, and interested in yuri manga? What pulled you in? (asking for, because I rarely can meet here people from our area sharing similar interests with me)
I was just a reader for many years, but I decided to visit this forum, finally, writing my opinions and being active in discussions (I can admit, I'm not so into people, not caring much for company of others, but I have no problems to have a decent company, which means I don't have problems with socializing if I'm not into people, I'm just not losing my time on others).
Also I'm open for your questions if you have them. It's nice to talk with you. I refuse to talk only with disrespectful persons.

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 1:22PM

joined Apr 23, 2019

However, there is one question I've been meaning to ask you for a long time:
Is it coincidence that your username is also the Serbocroatobosniomontenegrin word for "firefly", or did you know that (and may be a native speaker) and chose that username knowing that?

It's not a coincidence. But you forgot an option, to add to the party of mentioned languages Dalmatian dialect in Croatia, which would turn the meaning of my name into: Holy :D
Personally, I accept all meanings, firefly, as holy as well (let's say I'm a little bit Yugo-nostalgic)
So, you are a native speaker as I see. From where you are? (if it's not rude to ask, you are not obliged to answer the question you won't)

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 5:53PM

joined Apr 23, 2019

Okay, if someone wants to spit on me, can do it here, not stalking me all around this forum and provoke. Here I am.
I may respond or not, but whoever has personal issues with me can tell their reasons.
I'm all an ear.

Svitac
joined Apr 23, 2019

Then stop interfering when I speak about this manga with someone else.
I won't discuss your private issues with me here
Bye.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 4:20PM

Svitac
joined Apr 23, 2019

But I wish to know why you react so mean to falling in love with someone already taken? It's not sexual desire, to love someone. There are many kinds of love.

I was sarcastic too btw.

Why?

Svitac
joined Apr 23, 2019

And then I would fall in love with sister, having hearts in my eyes...

No luck for you, Rei have already a BF.

No shit! Really????

Did you really read the manga or you just read the last chapters ? Hiro as been introduced in chapter 9 https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_ch09#9.

Of course I knew for her boyfriend. I was sarcastic because you spoke like I'm expecting to have serious relationship with Rei from manga.
Oh, yeah, I'm so disappointed...

Btw, why do you think it's forbidden to fall in love with someone who is already in relationship?
I would say is not desirable to fall in love with someone taken or to act upon it, being potential home-wrecker , but having platonic feelings to them is fine.
I don't see issues here, when you said Rei already has a BF, it does not mean someone else could not fall in love with her (only without expectations), when couple is made for each other it's forbidden to interfere between them, anyhow. But I wish to know why you react so mean to falling in love with someone already taken? It's not sexual desire, to love someone. There are many kinds of love.

Svitac
joined Apr 23, 2019

No luck for you, Rei have already a BF.

No shit! Really????

Svitac
joined Apr 23, 2019

I would like to see sister of Yuu, teasing her for "sleepover", and what would she say.

Ahhh!!! Yes, I'd like to see that too! And maybe some heart-to-heart talk between the sisters about relationships and stuff.

Exactly. I was imagining her giving Yuu a ride to destination "Touko-heaven". And talk to Yuu to encourage her, after little bit of teasing, and Yuu blushing. :)

Svitac
Still Sick discussion 31 Jul 13:52
joined Apr 23, 2019

The only thing what Maekawa has as trouble with drawing manga is connection with abandonment of her father with work she loves to do. It was the shadow over her love for drawing, and she needed to find strength in herself to overcome it without help of others.

Shimizu is just a witness of her struggle.
Everyone experienced something similar as Maekawa. When something or someone "defile" what we keep holy for us, throwin a shadow over our light.
Then we need to find the strength in ourselves to keep the flame alive, keep us alive.
Don't give up.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 2:04PM

Svitac
Still Sick discussion 31 Jul 13:09
joined Apr 23, 2019

So she's not in the closet about being gay, she's in the closet about being in love?

Well, there are all sorts of closets, after all.

I think she does not have troubles with gayness (including casual sex with Shimizu), but with emotional closeness with her she has troubles, or with a fear to become emotionally addicted to her. She chased her out, to prove she can draw by herself (because she was doing it for her father before, she did not want to repeat the pattern, and I supported her decision, even she was harsh telling Shimizu all those words from the panel- "hate you, despise you", etc.)

She is on the point of breaking, wanting and not wanting with same intensity. But she is aware some things she must do alone, without anyone's help.
Even if I would like Shimizu as more straight forward character, I admire her patience with Maekawa, tolerating her quirks and mood swinging caused by her inner fight.

Maekawa has troubles to find reasons in herself to do something what she loves, because she lacks any kind of love in herself, to find support from it (actually she can't articulate her emotions easily) . She was addicted to her father earlier (to draw for him), then she started to feel the same with Simizu. But she does not want an emotional addiction. She wants to reach healthy base for doing what she loves, without any connection with anyone else.
It's the hardest for her, but she is fighting.
Having romantic feelings for Shimizu and accepting it, it's not her priority until she finds strength in herself for loving her work and do it from herself, for her self first (and she made it, in this chapter).

In whole my setting maybe just I was wrong earlier, wishing to push Maekawa, but now I think Shimizu did well, leaving her to find her own way with "manga<-->father" issue.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 3:09PM

Svitac
joined Apr 23, 2019

I would like to see sister of Yuu, teasing her for "sleepover", and what would she say.