Forum › Posts by anon096

joined Jun 29, 2015

yes, Please give me more of this good sh!t

joined Jun 29, 2015

I prefer to interpret the ending as she indeed killed the other girls and last few pages are just wishful thinking. It is showing the darker side of human yet that human still yearn for understanding, how lonely and awful it could be.

joined Jun 29, 2015

"Good Meowing" ah yes

anon096
Suito-to! discussion 23 Sep 15:46
joined Jun 29, 2015

Chicken skin skew: ✅
Actual development: ✅✅✅✅✅✅

joined Jun 29, 2015

never know that i need cliche shoujo troupe in a mecha-themed manga lmao

joined Jun 29, 2015

Well Futari Ecchi as a series is still running , but i definitely want a more general approach than hetero-ish angle of Futari Ecchi

anon096
joined Jun 29, 2015

Now if Hino san no Baka can play out nicely like this

anon096
Ui & Yaaya discussion 31 Aug 23:03
joined Jun 29, 2015

I think compared to maka maka the scene in Ui& Yaaya is less raunchy and focus more on the emotional aspect. Real good!

last edited at Aug 31, 2020 11:03PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

"Your wish is my command" Couple

anon096
joined Jun 29, 2015

Are we really still having characters thinking girls only get together in girls schools and those relationships stop after they graduate in the year of our lord 2020, I want to put a bullet in the brain of the class S genre

But generally relationship start from highschool doesn't hold up during college years. They may even broken up and find comfort at other women :v. This isn't really a class S piece by any stretch.

last edited at Aug 19, 2020 11:43PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

This start outs with promising premise and end up like a big disapointment. also main character of series got sidelined. It is horrendous to be remind that some so-called "LGBTQ+ Manga" is just reserved, and written for str8 folks who want to feel good about being ally.

joined Jun 29, 2015

The dog just conveniently bit her middle & ring fingers. Okay, totally buy it LOL

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 8:40PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

I usually think saeko is a childish moron but I vibe with her in this chapter much. Miwa think by top-ing, she can show how much she loves saeko, and saeko with such complex feeling toward herself (I will restrain myself from speculate on the reason), she thinks by faking orgasm she can keep the relationship.I think saeko has survive many hardship and have this defense mechanism of childish moron personality to prevent people reach to her, she maybe afraid of being too vulnerable around her partners, the sense of you go all in/ bare to with all your flaws and emotions somehow is hard to even think about with many. Ya failed sex is like a red flag a relationship going downhill but I deeply hope they can still be together. Totally rooted for them

last edited at Aug 13, 2020 11:37PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

So like I don’t get the problem with single target sexuality? I know to each their own and all but like a few people seem to be against it and I just want to know why? I’m curious.

I dislike it for a few reasons, the biggest one for me is that in yuri and yaoi in particular, it is often used as a way to sort of distance the work from the LGBT community, it almost feels like the author is slapping a big NO HOMO sticker on the work "they're not gay, they just love each other". I dislike it for other reasons as well, for example, it gives sort of soul mate vibes, which is not something I'm a fan of in romantic works. It's also used as a hand wave, which is what this work mostly used it for, where it is sort of used as a way to avoid any difficult discussions about the deception.

Of course if the line about single target sexuality is bad if we look at it alone, but I think commenter blow this out of proportional by disregarding the context as well as the characterization of the main character. In fact I think 80% convo happened in this thread is about cherry-pick action/words, cut it off from the context and comment of how bad it is. It is just show how people sometimes lack of reading comprehension at a time.

last edited at Aug 11, 2020 7:05PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

"will you wipe my nose for the rest of my life" is the new romance. Fight me

anon096
Collectors discussion 28 Jul 12:43
joined Jun 29, 2015

DAWG it is back!!!

joined Jun 29, 2015

Useless lesbian x self-aware free loader hahahahah

joined Jun 29, 2015

At first I saw the Cheating tag: where?
Seeing the ring: lmao I understand it now

joined Jun 29, 2015

It has been 4,5 years since we have new Shuninta serial?? Dang Im excited

last edited at Jul 10, 2020 12:26AM

joined Jun 29, 2015

Shit, this is me in highschool. Dating girl behind close door, treating them like shit by hiding away. Feeling tremendously guilty and ashamed because I am the one who "seduce" them to the "wrong" path. Always feel like I robbed them a chance of having a "normal" life. Trying to protect exes by claiming that you pursue them first, they did not thing wrong, I was the one made them behave that way. If you start question why the premise of this story is dumb, then I'm glad you haven't been experienced what I have gone through. Also this is not unique to Japan, some of y'all from other countries that considered homosexuality as deviant feel the same pain too.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 11:30PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

"touch me too much and I may pop an egg" - Yes I finally find a new way to convey how horny I am

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 10:28PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

This didn't really come off as sweet to me. I think the longer the lying went on, the more I couldn't get fluffy feelings from this manga. She just accepted that her partners has been lying to her? What a doormat. Toxic behaviour.

Ah This is why we cannot nice thing right.... :|. I think the lying is justified well and both characters understand the impact of their own decision, they not simply getting away with it. Saying something toxic because you simply don't understand is showing your own naivete about relationship as a whole. I personally think lying is a fundamental part of any relationship, but why it you do that is mattered most. People can lie to cover up their own trauma and it is not necessarily a bad thing.

joined Jun 29, 2015

got me first 2 pages ngl :| But the drama (and romance) it is so appealing

joined Jun 29, 2015

Man I love the character designs in Arknights, but I really don't want to invest in a gacha game. If only its monetization model is more like Girls Frontline...

The gacha is not bad. As a serial Gacha gamer who never spend more than a dollar on any games , I think Arknights has decent rate and not really intense "waifu" game.

last edited at May 18, 2020 2:07PM

joined Jun 29, 2015

The timing of this series is very fit to the current situation LOL