Forum › Ikenai Otona discussion

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Those hands!! That really freaked me out for some reason, a little overkill on showing that they were cracked.

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

This is at least a little less weird than that other age gap one... personally I couldn't deal with a teenager's crap, even a 19 year old's shit. There's a phenomenal amount of mental maturation that occurs between the age of 22-24, mostly because the brain doesn't even "finish" development until the age of 25.

Ah well, this is a cute story and at least the younger one is post-puberty. eyeroll

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuriloveisbestlove posted:

Those hands!! That really freaked me out for some reason, a little overkill on showing that they were cracked.

Yeah that was really over the top, like ... cleaning won't do that unless you're cleaning with acid or or something +_+) for a moment I thought this manga would be a lot darker.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Age is just a number.

FBI OPEN UP* meme here, please.

joined Apr 18, 2018

I don't really like shoujo artstyle because it kept being used for your common heterosexual manga but for some reason, I really enjoyed it (or more or less amused?) when it is used for a yuri manga like this one. The story itself was predictable, having to go through necessary cliche development, though ultimately saved by the end, when the teenage girl immediately make her move. Will be looking forward to this one for sure.

Edit : What's wrong with the teenage girl's hands earlier? It was drawn as if it got dipped in blood and I was quite spooked.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 2:20AM

joined Jul 4, 2018

Seriously, that story could’ve ended there.
I didn’t realize that this was just a Ch1 until the end.

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

pretty into the art. i really like the simple style used for some panels. kind of a combo of traditional western cartoons and chibi stuff.

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

it's so CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

What the dep manager said was pretty bad but it was meant to be taken in a positive light so imma forget it, also wtf old man, yikes, sexual harassment indeed.

At least MC tried to do the right thing but this kid is just not giving up, tough. I thought it was gonna be one of those where the kid just waits til they are 18, but love always butts in.

Yuriloveisbestlove
joined Feb 15, 2019

Getting away from the hands thing...
I really love age gap, especially when the younger person is the one aggressively pursuing the older one and so far I'm loving this manga.
I do not like when the younger one's age is extremely low however (ex. wataten or uzamaid)
Lastly, I know some of you don't like age gap and that is perfectly fine/normal of you to do so, but don't turn the comments into a battlefield please.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 2:36AM

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

What's the deal with all the pedo manga?

joined May 11, 2016

Age Gap+aggro-loli = BiS

joined Apr 18, 2018

It didn't take long until cancerous comment complaining about pedo bullshit started kicking in. Fuck off and don't read age gap if you don't like it, will ya?

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 2:41AM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

It didn't take long until cancerous comment complaining about pedo bullshit started kicking in. Fuck off and don't read age gap if you don't like it, will ya?

uhhh no one was being anywhere close to "cancerous" so maybe take your tone down a little and back up, dude lol

anyway I tend to steer clear of age gap that includes a child unable to truly consent but fortunately the approach here is very much an innocent romantic attraction and I'm very invested to see where it evolves from here.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

My heart skipped a beat after I saw that word 'Ongoing'

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

No need to be upset, if I could block that guy I would but even if we can't is not worth a fight anyway. This manga is too good, if they can't enjoy it, well, that's their lost.

whitenight2013 posted:

My heart skipped a beat after I saw that word 'Ongoing'

whitenight2013 x Ongoing OTP

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 2:53AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I thought this was just a one-shot for some reason lol.

joined Apr 23, 2019

Really can't understand complaints about age gap- and what about male mistreating the girl? Then, other male employer tried to touch a woman when girl was looking, and as the last drop to anger, sexual harassment of the girl!
So, people are complaining about consent which is 14 years old in Japan, tolerating sexual harassment like it's nothing here. What a hypocrisy...

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Tbh it totally has that 'open ended one shot' vibe but I'm glad to see one like this continue

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Age is just a number.

Is a song written for Aaliyah by R.Kelley who wanted to marry her when she was also 15

So yeahhhhhhh

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

That was a cute fresh start, characters seem nice. Altho the gap is pretty huge, first year high school ... Oh well I will just enjoy fictional yuri whatevs

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Really can't understand complaints about age gap- and what about male mistreating the girl? Then, other male employer tried to touch a woman when girl was looking, and as the last drop to anger, sexual harassment of the girl!
So, people are complaining about consent which is 14 years old in Japan, tolerating sexual harassment like it's nothing here. What a hypocrisy...

Has it ever ocurred to you that both are wrong at the same time? The fact that it's 14 years old in Japan doesn't make it any less disgusting, either. It just shows how backwards the country can be. They don't even have same-sex marriage laws... Just because I didn't mention the guys touching the women innapropriately means that I think it's okay? Alright, let me tell you all the things that I find wrong in this manga: males inappropriately touching women (sexual harassment), and an adult woman about to have a relationship with a child. It's like yeah, it's 14 in japan. "Let's just let 50 year olds fuck teenagers!" Absolutely rancid.

Faye_valentine_2
joined Jan 31, 2013

Age is just a number.

By that logic then jail is just a room.

Yuriloveisbestlove
joined Feb 15, 2019

Age gap war zone it is, I see.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 3:12AM

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Age gap war zone it is, I see.

This war must be waged.

To reply you must either login or sign up.