Forum › Ikenai Otona discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

oh wait. that meant like "END end." bummer.

i love this authors art so much. hopefully we see more of their work. adult life plz

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'm going to assume that a few years pass, then they get together in a big poly puddle of wholesome warmth and fluffiness

last edited at Nov 23, 2019 10:43PM

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

" What happens when you suddenly adopt 3 daughters? "

" What happens when 1 daughter stops paying attention to you? "

" ...What happens if you bite the ear of the daughter that you thought was ignoring you but was actually buying a ring for you? "

" What happens when you suddenly adopt 3 daughters? "

" What happens when 1 daughter stops paying attention to you? "

" ...What happens if you bite the ear of the daughter that you thought was ignoring you but was actually buying a ring for you? "

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

joined May 25, 2019

Noo it was sooooooo coooool gad damn!!!!!! Everyone fals in love with the woman I hope they all end up together and live happily forever.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

"I don't want to have sex with them, it's just maternal instinct."
Laughs in Taiyaki

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

took a while to find this again. I wish to see more chapters just to see the ensuing chaos of these girls fighting over Akemi. lol. this was so wholesomely. poor Akemi. at least her life isn't ordinary anymore.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

That was really cute! I'm going to go forward assuming that it is a poly-harem ending with the three girls. Akemis seems to nice to actually turn any of them down.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

Well, my headcanon is Shion end-game, but as an adult in her 20s.

Yua and Reina are nice, but I feel like they won't be able to compete with Shion who clearly knows exactly what she wants from Akemi. Yua and Reina are still sorting out their feelings, while Shion has experience and was even thinking of buying a ring for Akemi (childish but earnestly showed her love and how serious she is about wanting the relationship).

Pretty telling to me when Yua and Reina took Akemi out on a manga-like date for all that harem shenanigans, while Shion found a more grounded way to show her love and determination to Akemi.

last edited at Mar 7, 2022 12:59AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

I'm not big on Age Gap but this was pretty soft and nice.

joined Jul 29, 2022

Thing are gonna get intense - she started a war with the two of them but she looks that she shinning what they will do after war is they will start poly route ?

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

How could this end so soon?!!!

This character dynamic is some of the most brilliant stuff I have ever seen, I wanted another hundred chapters!

Judging from authors Twitter they are more into normal Shoujo stuff, oh well, it was short, sweet and a proper yuri harem story to boot. For the longest time yuri harem was only in the realm of comedy and parody, lately we have gotten some great works with the real deal.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Finished already? Looks like completely missed this one. Probably the best yuri harem I’ve read, too….

To reply you must either login or sign up.