Forum › Ikenai Otona discussion

joined Apr 23, 2019

Some who quoted my words speaks ridiculous nonsense.
Here, age gap is based on love, and younger person initiated it. So, it's not a same as sexually harassing a girl. Who hates age gap should not read it.

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Age gap war zone it is, I see.

This war must be waged.

This war is waged on every age gap manga though.
I want to talk/read about the manga not ideals.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Age gap war zone it is, I see.

This war must be waged.

This war is waged on every age gap manga though.
I want to talk/read about the manga not ideals.

This conversation shouldn't be happening because this manga shouldn't exist!!!!!!

joined Apr 23, 2019

Ha, ha, go and put your eggs (obviously poisonous) somewhere else, you can't make this manga disappear, ha ha. So cluck however you want, you are helpless to change anything.

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Ha, ha, go and put your eggs (obviously poisonous) somewhere else, you can't make this manga disappear, ha ha. So cluck however you want, you are helpless to change anything.

Yeah, man. Society is falling before my fucking eyes. Even my escapism is getting tainted. Where is one to go? Am I meant to get off the grid, and just fish in the country side all day? Everything blows. Everyone blows.

letsgolesbians
Artsy%20draw
joined Mar 24, 2019

I love cute adults

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

I'm impressed. She went from dense AF to somehow immediately understanding what the girl was saying and processing it. How?

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

I love cute adults

You know what we need, man? We need everyone to just drop the nukes. Shut it down! It's over! Blow the fucking thing to smithereens. All it took was the Boomers. The boomers, then x, millenials, z, then the next one and bop bop bop! It's done! I don't give humanity a hundred more years right now, guys. It's all fucking over.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 3:35AM

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I'm impressed. She went from dense AF to somehow immediately understanding what the girl was saying and processing it. How?

Because Shion isn't a useless lesbian and went full on attack mode to get her love across.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Really can't understand complaints about age gap- and what about male mistreating the girl? Then, other male employer tried to touch a woman when girl was looking, and as the last drop to anger, sexual harassment of the girl!
So, people are complaining about consent which is 14 years old in Japan, tolerating sexual harassment like it's nothing here. What a hypocrisy...

Has it ever ocurred to you that both are wrong at the same time? The fact that it's 14 years old in Japan doesn't make it any less disgusting, either. It just shows how backwards the country can be. They don't even have same-sex marriage laws... Just because I didn't mention the guys touching the women innapropriately means that I think it's okay? Alright, let me tell you all the things that I find wrong in this manga: males inappropriately touching women (sexual harassment), and an adult woman about to have a relationship with a child. It's like yeah, it's 14 in japan. "Let's just let 50 year olds fuck teenagers!" Absolutely rancid.

First of all, not 14, anywhere in Japan. Minimum is 16, anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand. It's the same as the US, so do your research before insulting a nation. And you, don't say it's 14, it's not.

Second, the girl is like... 17, a year older than the age of consent in Kansas, where I live, and the adult is 30. 13 years seems a lot smaller the older you get. The MC understands the age difference and is treating it with care, not just going for it.

Third, the younger girl is coming onto the adult. The MC isn't forcing the girl into anything. It's her choice, and if it makes her happy, go ahead. She's 17, if that's a child to you, you must be 80, because believe it or not, a 17 year old can make decisions on their own, even ones as serious as what relationship they are in.

Fourth, they aren't gonna have sex or anything this year. Most likely, it's gonna be a fluff for at least until she turns 18. She's not an innocent kid, but even if she was, don't assume sex is gonna happen the instant they start dating.

Fifth, leave.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 3:42AM

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

"Maternal Instinct"

STFU BITCH U FUCKING GAY (or bi, pan whatever)

Yay! My favorite people are here! The SJW Tumblrinas!

joined Apr 23, 2019

The most beautiful thing in this manga is the kiss, and the way how it's done. And realization what she feels after the kiss...And it's going to be continued!

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 3:42AM

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Really can't understand complaints about age gap- and what about male mistreating the girl? Then, other male employer tried to touch a woman when girl was looking, and as the last drop to anger, sexual harassment of the girl!
So, people are complaining about consent which is 14 years old in Japan, tolerating sexual harassment like it's nothing here. What a hypocrisy...

Has it ever ocurred to you that both are wrong at the same time? The fact that it's 14 years old in Japan doesn't make it any less disgusting, either. It just shows how backwards the country can be. They don't even have same-sex marriage laws... Just because I didn't mention the guys touching the women innapropriately means that I think it's okay? Alright, let me tell you all the things that I find wrong in this manga: males inappropriately touching women (sexual harassment), and an adult woman about to have a relationship with a child. It's like yeah, it's 14 in japan. "Let's just let 50 year olds fuck teenagers!" Absolutely rancid.

First of all, not 14, anywhere in Japan. Minimum is 16, anyone who says otherwise doesn't understand. It's the same as the US, so do your research before insulting a nation. And you, don't say it's 14, it's not.

Second, the girl is like... 17, a year older than the age of consent in Kansas, where I live, and the adult is 30. 13 years seems a lot smaller the older you get. The MC understands the age difference and is treating it with care, not just going for it.

Third, the younger girl is coming onto the adult. The MC isn't forcing the girl into anything. It's her choice, and if it makes her happy, go ahead. She's 17, if that's a child to you, you must be 80, because believe it or not, a 17 year old can make decisions on their own, even ones as serious as what relationship they are in.

Fourth, they aren't gonna have sex or anything this year. Most likely, it's gonna be a fluff for at least until she turns 18. She's not an innocent kid, but even if she was, don't assume sex is gonna happen the instant they start dating.

Fifth, leave.

On the fucking manga's page it says that the girl is 15 man, cmon man, what the fuck is going on here man

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

On the fucking manga's page it says that the girl is 15 man, cmon man, what the fuck is going on here man

1/ shit like this ain't going to happen irl, and this shit is a work of fiction, stop taking it so seriously
2/ since it's a work of fiction, if you don't like it, leave, there's absolutely no need to make comments like yours
3/ it's a work of fiction
4/ it's not going to happen irl
5/ stop fighting for some shit that's not going to happen in this life or the next

joined May 17, 2019

Age gap aside, this is good so far

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

1/ shit like this ain't going to happen irl, and this shit is a work of fiction, stop taking it so seriously
2/ since it's a work of fiction, if you don't like it, leave, there's absolutely no need to make comments like yours
3/ it's a work of fiction
4/ it's not going to happen irl
5/ stop fighting for some shit that's not going to happen in this life or the next

DUDE it does happen irl! It happens irl all the time! And people making things like this helps it happen MORE! People might find things like this and be like, "oh I'm like this, it's cool then". This doesn't do anything positive whatsoever. That's why I gotta actively condemn stuff like this. I just gotta do it.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/QKuEUV8.mp4

PS: Ignore the chicken, people.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 4:07AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

What I don't like about these age gap ones is that the adult always has to act like an infantile fucking moron
I'm 28 and no way and hell would I let a 15 year old girl fall for me
She's a child dawg
(Of course I know why the younger one is usually the pursuer than it would be even more fucking creepy)
Like that one age gap yuri with the big noises

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

It's just the same old, trite non-debate. "It's fiction." "But fiction matters for real-life." "But it's still fiction." "But it still matters." Yeah, well, both's true, so what? Nobody ever complains about the inappropriate use of extra-judical force to deliver justice in Die Hard. People are supposed to not be too stupid to mix fantasy and reality. The only alternative is censorship, and there lies a path to true evil.

Either way, good first chapter. Very Japanese with how the people acted; love that. Mangas need more bowing and elaborate apologies for that proper Japanese feel :D

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Yeah, I'm out. I'm about to work myself up into a heart attack today.

joined Apr 23, 2019

Ironic how pedos and human traffickers-trolls are coming here to condemn age gap to move people to "defend" them, and feel "justified".
No one is defending pedos and human traffickers here writing about age gap as the love story.Those "puritans" are the most suspected doing exactly what they condemn. That's usually how it is in reality, pure psychology.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 4:19AM

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

Ironic how pedos and human traffickers-trolls are coming here to condemn age gap to move people to "defend" them, and feel "justified".
No one is defending pedos and human traffickers here writing about age gap as the love story.Those "puritans" are the most suspected doing exactly what they condemn. That's usually how it is in reality, pure psychology.

I'm not a puritan, I'm just approaching it from the point of view of, if I saw a 30 year old woman hittin it up with a 15 year old irl, would I be ok with it? No. Then why should I be cool with it if it's a manga?

joined Apr 23, 2019

What I don't like about these age gap ones is that the adult always has to act like an infantile fucking moron
I'm 28 and no way and hell would I let a 15 year old girl fall for me
She's a child dawg
(Of course I know why the younger one is usually the pursuer than it would be even more fucking creepy)
Like that one age gap yuri with the big noises

I know what you are talking. I felt creepy at 16 when some 6 years old kid said he fell in love with me. It was terrible feeling. I avoided him as a plague.
Problem was, I could not control who would fall in love with me, and in my 16 he wasn't the only one (other was 8 who "confessed" and other was 12). It was some school vacation camp with many ages of kids there...
And they were pursuers, as you said, it really was extremely creepy.

But, manga is fiction, anyway. Love is wonderful in every shape. I really like age gap in manga, even in reality age gap was a burden to me.

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 5:24AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

when mods see another pointless age gap argument on dynasty:

last edited at Jun 7, 2019 4:55AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I'm not a puritan, I'm just approaching it from the point of view of, if I saw a 30 year old woman hittin it up with a 15 year old irl, would I be ok with it? No. Then why should I be cool with it if it's a manga?

Most books, comics and movies have elements you shouldn't try in real life.

"superman jumps from a bridge and flies through the air, I should try that too!"

Nonsense.

To reply you must either login or sign up.