Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Side couple just going for it. That's nice.

last edited at Feb 25, 2019 9:00AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

inb4 Moka shows us the power of a gigolette =3=

LOL, I'd love to read that crossover.

joined Apr 12, 2016

Anyone else paranoid as f### over Sakurako sneezing twice over inconsequential things??? The author better not be foreshadowing a serious illness or some other drama. This has been light hearted and sweet but my spider-senses are tingling. Can anyone tell me I'm wrong so they will shut up?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Anyone else paranoid as f### over Sakurako sneezing twice over inconsequential things???

Probably cancer. The series will end with her death. RIP.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn this makes me smile to much

last edited at Feb 25, 2019 9:47AM

joined Aug 11, 2014

...Is "Who says that we're not allowed to do something if we just stay friends" the author's implied response to people who want Sakurako and Kasumi to confirm their relationship?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Anyone else paranoid as f### over Sakurako sneezing twice over inconsequential things???

Probably cancer. The series will end with her death. RIP.

Well it's not lupus at least.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

I don't know people, the issue that i have with this series (besides the bi women) is the relationship between Sakurako and Kasumi, maybe is for the art or for the implicit 4-koma BUT I CAN'T SEE any noticeable advance between them too, yeah, they kissed and everything, but i don't feel love there, more like a normal and very close friendship between them. Like nothing happend, they have their moments but i can't feel nothing than that...sorry if i'm blind with this. When the author said that they are couple directly i will believe

last edited at Feb 25, 2019 10:14AM

Hana
joined Jun 20, 2014

we will probably be getting the full-on yuri when its the working-life/newlywed stage after college? xD
because we know Sakurako would totally propose to Kasumi after graduation to continue their co-habitation officially and forever~

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Sakurako would be that super clingy girlfriend who would drive guys nits and then not understand why they keep breaking up with her. Then you have Kasumi who might just die if they ever actually had sex she has so little strength and stamina. But damn do I love this pair.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Yeah, it has that Sakurako taste to it.

Is that...a genuine Freudian Slip by Kasumi? She's even blushing a bit when saying it! I never thought I'd see the day.

Also, yaaay progress between Koruri and Moka.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

It always makes me happy to find another chapter of this manga. ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

You're all missing the most important thing: THE BRAIDS ARE GROWING BACK! (ง `ω´)۶

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

You're all missing the most important thing: THE BRAIDS ARE GROWING BACK! (ง `ω´)۶

Oh yeah, that’s a good way to tell how muchtime is passing here.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I was pretty sure when this series started it was labeled subtext? Am I seeing things?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

I was pretty sure when this series started it was labeled subtext? Am I seeing things?

Then Chapter 29 happened

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Series DO change tags as they evolve. You cant say it doesn't have yuri any more :)

last edited at Feb 25, 2019 3:07PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yeah, it has that Sakurako taste to it.

Is that...a genuine Freudian Slip by Kasumi? She's even blushing a bit when saying it! I never thought I'd see the day.

I don't think it was 'Freudian' in the sense of the taste of Sakurako herself - it might be a slip in terms of saying Sakurako instead of Sakura (which is the flavoring they used) -

but my take is Kasumi made the connection between Sakurako and Sakura flavoring, and that made her comment it had Sakurako's taste - in the sense of 'it tasted like her yummy cooking does'.

Remember prior to their brief camping trip Kasumi had had to make do with her own naff cooking for 2 week- she probably really missed the taste of Sakurako's great cooking.

last edited at Feb 25, 2019 3:19PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Series DO change tags as they evolve. You cant say it doesn't have yuri any more :)

When Kasumi and Sakurako’s mom worked out the preliminary wedding agreement, yeah, I’d say a line had definitely been crossed.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Koruki and Moka are my favorite couple here!!!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Always a delight to see more of this!
Kasumi has her priorities right as usual. Hot chocolate > your girlfriend.

edit: I first read the "sakurako's taste" line as Kasumi meaning the taste of sakura, but mispeaking because she missed Sakurako's cooking. Which ended up sounding like... Sakurako's taste. As someone said, Kasumi had been feeding herself for two weeks. (while Sakurako was at... driving camp? which is a completely foreign concept to me but whatever.)

last edited at Feb 25, 2019 6:09PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is great as always

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Sometimes it feels like Kasumi is just using Sakurako, because Sakurako pampers her. Then the story loses a lot of it's cuteness.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

When Kasumi and Sakurako’s mom worked out the preliminary wedding agreement, yeah, I’d say a line had definitely been crossed.

I only read the yuri section, and I've been with this one sense the beginning.

To reply you must either login or sign up.