Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

You're all missing the most important thing: THE BRAIDS ARE GROWING BACK! (ง `ω´)۶

Oh yeah, that’s a good way to tell how muchtime is passing here.

i like sakurakos new haircut more than her old one but yeah the time in this manga pass insaenly fast the two months break passed in one chapter

last edited at Feb 26, 2019 1:05AM

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Sakurako's little "huh" at page 104 is so cute

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I wonder which one is more unfeasible, hot chocolate straight from the faucet or Kasumi being direct about her love for Sakurako. We all know she is holding back for the sake of peace.

That part where Sakurako was gone for two weeks and Kasumi went to the library and only could think of all the books Sakurako likes was pretty sweet actually. Shows that she is constantly on her mind even if she doesn't show it as excessively as a certain someone.

This is the first time I heard of these running noodles. That's an interesting idea, but are they really cold? Doesn't sound too good.

Anyone else paranoid as f### over Sakurako sneezing twice over inconsequential things??? The author better not be foreshadowing a serious illness or some other drama. This has been light hearted and sweet but my spider-senses are tingling. Can anyone tell me I'm wrong so they will shut up?

Uh... she was wet from kayaking. People who are soaked and stand in the breeze tend to sneeze. Not sure how that is unusual, even if "inconsequential".

last edited at Feb 26, 2019 3:36AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

This is the first time I heard of these running noodles. That's an interesting idea, but are they really cold? Doesn't sound too good.

Cold noodles are fairly common in Japan. The most known is probably zaru soba, which is chilled soba that's served with a dipping sauce (usually also a bit of wasabi and negi is mixed with the sauce). It's the best in the summer when you don't want to eat anything hot
I personally really like chilled noodles

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

Cold noodles are fairly common in Japan. The most known is probably zaru soba, which is chilled soba that's served with a dipping sauce (usually also a bit of wasabi and negi is mixed with the sauce). It's the best in the summer when you don't want to eat anything hot

For more information you can check out Soumen (Nagashi Soumen).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%8Dmen

I have had it and it is quite delicious. It is extremely soft and delicate that it feel like it is melting in your mouth.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

There is kind of a difference between noodles that cooled off and chilled noodles.The latter is quite unhealthy for the stomach. Especially when they still swim in cool water. But hey, different cultures, different customs.

Then there is to consider that I was probably not thinking of the same type of noodles here. Soba is pretty different from most pasta.

last edited at Feb 26, 2019 5:20AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

There is kind of a difference between noodles that cooled off and chilled noodles.The latter is quite unhealthy for the stomach. Especially when they still swim in cool water. But hey, different cultures, different customs.

Then there is to consider that I was probably not thinking of the same type of noodles here. Soba is pretty different from most pasta.

Cold noodles are put into ice water after they been taken out of the boiling water to quickly cool them down. Then they're taken of the cold water onto a plate. They don't keep them in the cold water like how hot noodles are kept in a soup.
Also, udon is also eaten cold (and other forms too, such as umen). Soba is just the most popular.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

That was cute. :D

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Sakurako with a little hair bun is aaaaalmost as great as her braids. So cute!

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

The "what if's" were so much fun

joined Jul 26, 2016

47 is pretty much Roast Sakurako: The Chapter innit?

Also whoa Ruri moves fast :O

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Also whoa Ruri moves fast :O

She is smooth like Kasumi, pushing and pulling just right to keep her girl hooked.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I kind of wish their relationship would normalize a bit so it didn't seem like Kasumi just annoyed tolerates Sakurako's antics at times (Possibly because she feeds her and stuff.) and Sakurako wasn't so over the top with her obsession with Kasumi. Just have a regular loving relationship.

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

For some reason the "lazy Sakurako" strip really cracked me up. I actually started laughing out loud.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Frisky

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I love how doting Sakurako is with Hinako, LOL. Letting her come over, changing up dinner plans and even accommodating to her tastes in curry.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This manga is made of pure happiness. Every time a new chapter is released, I'm overjoyed.

I'd like to make a list of the high points of chapters 47-48, but in fact everything is a high point so it's no use.

Still, I want to say that Kasumi refusing to go to the goukon even when they bribed her with food was just waffy (I admit it: for a second, I feared she was gonna say yes ). Sakurako talking about Kasumi's Big Boobs of Happiness and comparing them with yummy food was squee-inducing (also, more support for the camp who believes that these two do the ecchi every night). And tsundere Sakurako who couldn't stay tsun even for 5 seconds was TOO CUTE!!!

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Wait, does this being serialized (according to the author's note in the end of vol 5) mean that it will be taken off Dynasty, or does it have to be serialized in English for that to happen?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wait, does this being serialized (according to the author's note in the end of vol 5) mean that it will be taken off Dynasty, or does it have to be serialized in English for that to happen?

It has to be serialized in English.

Anyway, this series is so peaceful and I love it.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Just when I think Kasumi, and Sakurako are just playing love games, there is something that makes me think that there are lovey dovey things, going on, between the two, off camera.

joined Nov 14, 2013

It has to be serialized in English.

Anyway, this series is so peaceful and I love it.

It has two official volumes out in English published by Tokyopop already though - and the third is due out next week.

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

Yay Sakurako hair is growing back ^_^

joined May 20, 2013

There is a tiny typo on page 7 of chapter 48: "I want us to holds hands, too!" (Hold.)

Thanks for translating this volume, too, and looking forward to the next.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What if Sakurako didn't say much? Something about this feels so familiar... Just saying.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Another Extra idea: What if Sakurako hated Kasumi?

Universe.exe has stopped working.

last edited at Mar 6, 2019 6:40AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.