Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

This manga is the very best <3

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

AAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S HAPPENING

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

So now we have an official couple as per the bonus... Come on Kasumi, even your Kouhai is moving faster than you. Don't take Sakurako for granted.

It's amazing how as seen in chapter 43 even Sakurako and Kasumi's classmates know they are dating, it's just them who are unaware

joined Jun 12, 2015

"I've longed to have a dear, special friend just like they have".

Then they kiss off-camera. Even the in-story characters are joining the meme.

EDIT: I kinda fear now for Kasumi living under the same roof as the lecherous beast Sakurako has become.

Kasumi has Sakurako basically on leash at this point lol, she has nothing to fear.

There are other moments where Kasumi is openly gay for Sakurako too like when she casually joked about marrying Sakurako in front of the mom

She wasn’t joking.

Strange how people think it's joke when there is nothing indicating this is the case. I guess the scene was supposed to be humourous but Kasumi herself sure was serious. I don't she is the sort of people to joke about theses sort of thing anyway

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I swear, every time I see Sensei, I'm reminded of this...

joined Mar 30, 2017

In regards to the affection thing, the relationship between Sakurako and Kasumi is very close (unnervingly so at times) to the one my boyfriend and I have, ignoring the fact that we are late 20s gay men and not cute anime girls. To avoid just filling this comment with a small essay on the parallels, the relevant part of the comparison is this; I (the Sakurako) come from a very touchy-feely family, lots of hugs and kisses, lots of "I love you's" Whenever we say goodbye or hello or whenever, which leads me to want to be attached to him at basically all times. He, on the other hand, comes from a much more reserved family where skinship and overt affection was more reserved, and he often feels like he has had enough, or more than enough skinship and affection between us just from what I give him so he rarely shows me overt affection unless its something special. Which is all to say that, given Sakurako is even more pushy and clingy than I am, Kasumi being exhausted and lacking the or desire energy to return any of Sakurako's overt displays of affection doesn't actually say much or anything about her feelings.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

Seems like in Ch.44 Kasumi and Sakurako share the same pair of earrings. I don't remember if this particular one has any significance or was shown in previous chapters.

joined Jul 26, 2016

inb4 Moka shows us the power of a gigolette =3=

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I still maintain that those "I live to take care of you" lines you sometimes see in romance manga are creepy as fuck ^^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's certainly not the healthiest of attitudes, yeah, but with Kasumi being the ways she is, it's probably the perfect fit in this case. By far not the creepiest thing Sakurako has said, though...

joined Oct 3, 2016

Not physical? Kasumi hugs, nuzzles and rubs against Sakurako all the time! I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Kasumi might be Ace, Sakurako-sexual, gay or whatever. But she very clearly accepts Sakurako's love and reciprocates it...even if it's overshadowed by Sakurako's.....
...intensity. Yeah that's it.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I was kidding about the leg humping Sakurako! This mad woman is getting delirious from over-exposure to her crack (nickname "Mist"). And she thinks getting kicked by bare foot is a reward. Kasumi has broken her down completely by now.

To think Seri and Shouko would develope almost entirely off-screen, well I'm happy for them regardless.

So Moka is the type who is more attracted to someone the more they resist. Ruri-chan sure got her work cut out for her.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

There are other moments where Kasumi is openly gay for Sakurako too like when she casually joked about marrying Sakurako in front of the mom

She wasn’t joking.

Yeah, I think Kasume is totally game for living with Sakurako just like this basically forever. I'm really liking how things have switched up a bit now that they are in college.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omfg yesyes they finally kissed~ Been shipping seri and shouko for awhile~ so happy

last edited at Feb 14, 2019 11:52AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

So Kasumi's the only one who didn't give in to giving Koruri a nickname, fits with her character at least. Probably an effort that she even remembers her name. I'd think sakurako's one step from yandere territory if this wasn't such a light hearted series.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

seem like sakurako has been reading swap<->swap lately and had a dream about it.

Came here to post this. That reference is so uncanny I bet Yukiko must have read the manga.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

My love for this series has grown quite a bit over time. I'm so glad its actually gotten better as it continues. Sooo glad someone sent a link to ch29. I musta forgot about it cuz it was a while ago. Kasumi best girl <3

joined Dec 13, 2018

That's a nice homage to Swap x Swap ending.

...but what's with the "not lizard?" Are we going to have "not Tizard," to show that we're non-nuclear yuri scientists here?

joined Jul 26, 2016

...but what's with the "not lizard?" Are we going to have "not Tizard," to show that we're non-nuclear yuri scientists here?

The salamander. Relevant.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Sakurako finally gets a reaction from hugging Kasumi, and doesn't realize due to being in full teacher mode.

last edited at Feb 25, 2019 8:21AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

The camping chapter's last page is like a surprise Kanno attack. Remembering the early images for this series, I wish the author drew like that more often.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Driving camp got to be one of the most Japanese things I've heard of ^^;

last edited at Feb 25, 2019 8:07AM

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

That was a fluffy shawl sharing at the end~
❤(ӦvӦ。)

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Driving camp got to be one of the most Japanese things I've heard of ^^;

Heh yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was some Akina-level accuracy in measuring... And took almost as long to get to baking as well. :D

To reply you must either login or sign up.