Forum › We Can't Draw Love discussion

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

JUST DAMN TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF AND SAY "THIS IS THE REAL THING, DAMNIT"

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Honestly tho this manga is so accurate on how helpless lesbians actually are, like even if miyuu did take of her clothes and make it abundantly clear, kano would still be like "idk is shes just being nice orr....

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Honestly tho this manga is so accurate on how helpless lesbians actually are, like even if miyuu did take of her clothes and make it abundantly clear, kano would still be like "idk is shes just being nice orr....

Yes, that's true. We are hopeless.

Saho1b
joined Oct 9, 2017

Risamari posted:

Yes, that's true. We are hopeless.

Kano recognizes the possibility of it being real, but she's so scared of being wrong and being hurt that she's consciously refusing to respond as if it were real, because it's safer that way.

Ghost in the Shell
Gits_avatar_klein
joined Jul 30, 2013

Why is it so damn alien to her to just say "no, this is not for the manga, I mean this for real"??? It's not even a typical ridiculous "misunderstanding" like in other manga, she knows exactly what her crush thinks and it's fucking easy to correct her. Lordy lord, this is giving me a migraine (of course I will continue to read it, though, it's cute)

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Dear God, please. Give me the power to dropkick fictional dense lesbian characters.

We need a wingman character to yell in their faces that their feelings are not unrequited!

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

FUUUCKKKK THHHIIISSSS!!!! HOW MUCH CAN TAKE TO SAID: "NO, THIS ISN'T FOR OUR MANGA, I REALLY LOVE YOU" GODDAMMIT!!!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This can't last more than 3 chapters like this... r-right ?

Akari-daisuki
joined Dec 19, 2015

I hope not. I've seen a few that take a running joke way too far. I'm already tilted af.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Serenata posted:

looks at all comedy manga that dragged their only joke for dozens of chapters y-yes, you're right!

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ahhhh this manga is driving me crazy. I’m convinced the author is a sadist and enjoys tormenting us each chapter

I’m about ready to smack some sense into Kano chin’s gay ass

joined Apr 18, 2018

The manga isn't bad. It's your typical manga/anime misunderstanding, just in yuri form. The situation was funny enough for me to keep on going. At least it isn't being made on a vile aspect like how NtR did it. If anything, reading all these complaints on the manga is more painful and cringeworthy.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"The advice from Miyuu's friends worked like a charm."

... the heck? Says who???
As far as I can tell, Kano-chin is still as oblivious as before and they are back at the starting place. Author-san, your definition of "work like a charm" has some problems. >_<

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

"The advice from Miyuu's friends worked like a charm."

... the heck? Says who???
As far as I can tell, Kano-chin is still as oblivious as before and they are back at the starting place. Author-san, your definition of "work like a charm" has some problems. >_<

it did work like a charm... charms dont do anything

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

oh god please let this be the last chapter where this happens, I don't have time for that

joined May 1, 2013

A long time ago, Saturday Night Live was having a really bad season. Like... 1996 or something? And one episode, George Foreman was the host, and there was a sketch were a guy would drink some potion and turn into the Hulk (played by Foreman). And he'd rage all around, "Hulk hate desk!" and he'd smash the desk. And then he'd turn back into the scientist.

And that happened again, "Grarg, Hulk hate chair!" and he smashes chair. And again, "Hulk hate wall!" and he kicks the wall in. And then the last time it happened, he went, "Hulk... Hulk hate sketch! Hulk want to talk to writers!"

And these schlubby, poorly dressed dudes walk out, and Foreman yells at them: "Hulk seen show! Every sketch, one joke! Same joke, over and over! Not funny!" And he rages at them and then the sketch ends.

That sketch is my response to this manga.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Being Miyuu is suffering.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ok I can only take one more chapter of this dense-ness and then the manga has to move on. It's getting old really quick. Please return back to the pacing you had when it started!

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

its a hard knock life
for miyuu

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Now it gets boring.......

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Lol... Kano was exactly as hopeless as we all feared she would be. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

I guess "the extreme" advice might work on her if you kept doing it for a while, but Miyuu is too timid to just drag Kano in bed with her.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Write her a letter, dumbass.

12 chapters of “will they or won’t they”. Welcome to yuri manga everyone!

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

This manga is very light hearted and cute.

Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

deja vu? I swear I've seen this exact scenario before

To reply you must either login or sign up.