Forum › Posts by Aries_Lufir

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Sorry if this is the wrong place to be putting this, but apparently, the author Inori is struggling financially, had a broken down water heater, or something that costs nearly 340,000 yen to fix, so she had made a Ko-fi account and accepting donations. Here's the link.

https://ko-fi.com/inori

Aries_Lufir
LaStart discussion 08 Aug 20:02
joined Apr 18, 2018

The art looks...to be blunt, it's terrible. But thanks for the upload anyway.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Since it's Yuri Hime, then it's gotta be yuri. Probably.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Why?

Aries_Lufir
The Bridge discussion 04 Apr 03:39
joined Apr 18, 2018

Fuck off.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Make sure to like and retweet the original post over at Twitter as a sign of support. Who knows, maybe the author would make more of this.

https://twitter.com/aconbwakame/status/1231853704908701697?s=19

joined Apr 18, 2018

I last typed here stating that I wasn't fond of all the drama but with things coming to a close, for now anyway, and I could honestly see and feel that the author really works hard for this chapter, so I decided to follow this series again after I did a re-read. I already forgot about some shit that happened. Props to all the overreaction over at Mangadex though, they sound very -censored-

last edited at Feb 11, 2020 11:31AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

It was recently announced that the manga's two-volume available so far was reprinted, which means there's a demand for it.

https://twitter.com/takeshimaxfj/status/1226017509570007045?s=19

Don't forget to buy the manga too to show off your support.

joined Apr 18, 2018

The best thing to do is just to bask yourself in whatever moral conflict occurring without taking them seriously and enjoying the content as much as you could, if it's truly up to your alley, that is. As for me, this stuff is great and that kissing scene is goddamn lewd, so all is well. More, please.

joined Apr 18, 2018

You would've thought that people would be indifferent to girls with gundam hammers by now but nope, much like hatred for girls with funnel whatever thingy as breast, it's still going strong even though there is that World War back then in 1887, and there is a lot of parties nowadays that represents gundam hammer's right. We as humans will never advance.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

This work is borderline creepy, and I'm a huge BDSM fan. Definitely not into this kind of play where the bottom just seems obviously discomforted.

last edited at Jan 11, 2020 8:29PM

Aries_Lufir
∞ discussion 10 Jan 03:22
joined Apr 18, 2018

This would definitely work as a series. I really wanted to see more of this interesting concept.

Edit: Read it over and over and I supposed I like this a lot because of that awesomely drawn look of embarrassment and the dopey faces as well. It just looks really funny and seeing that the MC thinks her power got a bug just solidified more factors of amusement.

last edited at Jan 10, 2020 3:31AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

It's so fucking angsty and totally breaks Marisa as a character but well, that ending wasn't bad.

joined Apr 18, 2018

What?

Aries_Lufir
Killing Me! discussion 31 Dec 20:35
joined Apr 18, 2018

Not moving on in life with this one.

last edited at Dec 31, 2019 8:35PM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Halfway was quite dramatic, but in the end, it's all good. It feels like reading a more realistic Monster Hunter related story with a nice touch of yuri. Much more light-hearted than what's available so far in the entire Avalon ~ Bitter ~ anthology.

last edited at Dec 31, 2019 8:24PM

joined Apr 18, 2018

To be honest, I haven't been following this manga properly ever since that arc where they went on a school trip or something, I can barely remember, and yeah, checking some bits here and there only makes me realized that there is barely much progression between both Koyuki and Konatsu, which is weird because I thought that these two were close earlier, but somewhat falls apart so easily later??? Yeah, I knew it's probably gotta have something to do with that jealousy stuff but I kept thinking, are these two really that fragile? Well, Koyuki anyway seems like so, which is understandable somewhat but get a grip, girl. It's probably realistic to have someone like her loitering around, heck, there are probably worse people out there that's such a drama queen but she's she and I really want her to make it easy for herself. Take some time to talk with Konatsu and let's carry the plot further to the point where they'd kiss and make up. Yeah, that's cool, right?

TLDR: Let's cut the drama and see something that is progressive going on.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Good point about phone ban though, though in her case they might grant her special permission.

laughs in Japanese cultural obsession with conformity and trampling over "special needs"

Seriously, Japan's society sucks when it comes to this sort of stuff. Out of sight, out of mind, and if you dare beg for special treatment you get ostracized for your selfishness no matter what.

Is this really the right place for you to be hating on whatever whatever Japan is doing? Go up to 4chan or something. People are just trying to enjoy a cute manga here.

joined Apr 18, 2018

I hope Mochi will not be dragging this way too much because it's honestly cliched and contrived at the same time. Aside from the art, the story is subpar in comparison to the usual storytelling that Mochi is capable of doing.

Aries_Lufir
Hahaha discussion 01 Nov 02:02
joined Apr 18, 2018

Fuck

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

This is so cute...everything is so cute about it...ahhhh...

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Looks great but it's even shorter than Tadakoro-san.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Oh yes! So cute, so ecchilicious and what a beautiful, nice cover! Liking this so much right now. (Hehe)

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Kodama Naoko can surely draw, if nothing else. Her lewd scenes are so fuckin good. Don't really care about drama as long as there's no involvement of men.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

I have trouble believing that Nozomi of all people would suggest having a boyfriend

Yeah, it was way out of character. Heck, the idea of this doujin to enable the cast of Love Live to discussed about involving in normal heterosexual relationship is pretty dumbass because it never happens in the original universe anyway.

last edited at Jul 19, 2019 1:42AM