Forum › Posts by Lulilummu

Lulilummu
Simple-butterfly-tattoos-designs
joined Apr 24, 2015

I’m confusedddd but that one was the killer ok

I'm more confused by you're English.

Everything is happening inside Ouka's head as her body heads towards death(or not since the story explicitly said the "Suicide Parabellum" won't kill the victim, so maybe just until brain death). In the mean time Chihaya is chasing her consciousness hoping to get her back.

However, for every level we enter, exists it's own Chihaya. We know that mafia Chihaya (ch. 1) is the lvl 8 Chihaya as Ouka welcomes her to lvl 9, where we meet school girl Chihaya. It's uncertain which lvl our (idol) Chihaya is from as we see the first Hooded Chihaya go "upstairs" after their encounter (ch. 3).

At some point we find that this 'game' has been going on a lot longer than we though (?) since some Chihaya's have been here so long they've lost their minds, either jumping through lvls or simply spending time on certain lvls. We also learn that the deeper we go the slower time passes by comparison to the last world all the way up to reality.

Every time the world is about to end, 'Ouka' kills her current self to stall for more time as her consciousness can continue to survive, similair to Zeno's Dichotomy paradox where she come infinitesimally close to the end. It's likely that due to this, Chihaya's from the lower levels may have lived for hundreds if not thousands of years going up and down Ouka's consciousness.

Example. In the time that out Idol Chihaya saw Ouka kill herself, to the time where she jumped in, although only seconds have passed for her, days have passed on the other side of the hole, where another hole may have opened. Eventually translating to an near infinite amount of Chihaya's suddenly existing, each exponentially older than the last.

Back to the mansion, essentially two factions meet. Jaded Chihaya's that climbed up from the depths who have lived long enough to understand the truth of the world they exist in, and hopefull Chiyaha's who are still looking to save Ouka. The jaded Chihaya's know that if Ouka is saved then infinite worlds will be destroyed so they stop the young Chihaya's from saving Ouka and bringing her back to reality which will end this entire dream. So they kill the young Chihaya's.

The three then kill themselves simply because they want out, their tired, they've been at least from their point of view, saving the multiverse for the last god know's how long. They see that out (idol) Chihaya understand the situation and decided to leave it in her hands, which proves to be the right decision? (ch. 9 last page)

Lastly, it's likely that the Ouka we see is only part of her if we follow the old id, ego, superego model of the human physche.

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

#could've been worse

joined Apr 24, 2015

Is this a metaphor about writing?
We have a witch (writer) on her own island (world) and Ink (story) who keeps ending and renewing herself. She keeps becoming memories of her writer's work, which could be interpreted as a writer's block?? Ink never grow up properly, she just dies and be reborn again and again, like a pile of unfinished papers.

I love this. Been working on a piece recently and the time I'e redone the story, it could have made its way into another book. As an added bonus, the title, the stories in your head just want to be remembered.

joined Apr 24, 2015

My take, The witch lady is immortal. Ink is actually related to said witch (Less important). The world ended but the witch kept Ink and herself safe. Ink was unable to cope with it and killed herself. The witch doesn't want her to realize there's nothing beyond the horizon and thus stops her trekking too close to the ocean, in fear that Ink would follow suite to her predecessors.

Or everything is way more complicated like Ink is the witch or whatnot.

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

above post, i read ur comment then saw ur pic........i was confused.

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

that's a reaction image if I've ever seen one.

joined Apr 24, 2015

felt a presence of mochi

So I wasn't the only one?

I think it's the art

CHEMTRAILS.

LESBIAN CHEMTRAILS

Thought it was the unadulterated levels of gay.

joined Apr 24, 2015

felt a presence of mochi

joined Apr 24, 2015

simply put, credit page, why?

joined Apr 24, 2015

Yall Jinxed it.........

Lulilummu
Earth Girls discussion 29 Dec 08:13
joined Apr 24, 2015

no ones talking about the animated credits page, was that always a thing?

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

This last page though. The middle panel is painfully relatable. Gave me flashbacks for pity's sake

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

the handholding is what got me

L....LEWD!

the propriety of your profile pic pleases me greatly

joined Apr 24, 2015

tfw when nanoaxfate opt for last 10+ years..........it doesn't feel right man

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

can i get a hnnnnnngggggg!!!?

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

deja vu? I swear I've seen this exact scenario before

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

The fully extended analysis of my feels right now

hrm.....

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

I was talking about morality, not legality. Also, even laws have extenuating circumstances. Some i can agree with, some I can't. And since I have no idea if you merely got confused about what I was talking about, or you really do think legality is the same as morality: just because something is the law, doesn't make it automatically moral. I feels like I have to point this out in every thread, but things like slavery and marital rape were legal for much of history, right? Even today, it's crazy how much people get away with just because it's technically legal. (Like causing the 2008 market crash and getting off scot-free.) Laws are very often the very things that oppress us - if not more often. Blindly and uncritically following laws is just as irresponsible as blindly giving into rage. But again, I was talking about morality, while you replied as if I had been talking about laws and rules. Don't know what's up with that.

Edit: It sucks that I have to repeat myself, but I never said anything like "hurr durr people should do violence". I was just trying to elaborate on the context of this whole incident, because it bugged me that so many people ignored all the context and condemned Fujishiro as if her actions were more wrong than that of the teacher's. The teacher was the one who abused his power and harassed the students, and then when the students stop tolerating his shit, a lot of Dynastians apparently take the teacher's side. Doesn't that seem kind of messed up?

More than anything, the central point I was trying to make that the teacher smacking incident is not a narrative flaw, but rather an injustice in-universe. Yes, it's bad that Fujishiro Nanaki smacked the teacher, but I can sympathize with her because Kurokawa deserves to be treated with respect as much as anyone else. This is my point. Not "violence = good".

Also, "the rest is whatever"? Youch. You know, as messy as they are, I put a lot of thought into those paragraphs. Not saying it's some sort of analytical masterpiece, it's just a forum post, but it feels kind of bad when someone pops in and dismisses it all out of hand.

No smartypants, this is not "morally" right either. I specifically pointed out that these kinds of rules and laws exist to prevent bigger problems. The laws preventing you from lashing out at people physically just because you feel wronged are absolutely morally right. It's ridiculous to make yourself judge, jury and executioner. If everyone who felt slighted has moral immunity on retaliation we'd never see the end of it. It's a slippery slope.
You can't seperate the two that easily, you are just avoiding the issue based on emotional irrationality.

Who even took the damn teacher's side? Nobody. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes me question how much of this is actual reasoning and how much is just you trying to force an agenda about something.
The most people here said is that Fujishiro was in the wrong TOO. Not that the teacher was right in any way. He should have gotten a disciplinary investigation and punishment, but by attacking him violently, Fujishiro completely made that point void.
Again, this is why I said violence is the worst possible reaction and even verbally harrassing him back would have been better (even if still stupid).

It's an injustice alright and you are supposed to feel sympathetic towards them. I wouldn't argue that. You expressed this just in the worst way possible.

My "whatever" was less "This is nonsense" and more "I don't really care to elaborate or engage with these points". Don't take it so personal lol

just stop

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

Something is deeply wrong with the world of this manga, and wrong with the characters as well. This pursuit of cuteness is framed as some kind of critical quest for self-acceptance rather than the shallow consumerist bullshit that it is, and there's only rarely a glimpse of anything deeper than that.

iunno, felt pretty real to me, at least in a high school setting. A time pretty much dedicated for adolescence to find acceptance in any way they can, and if looking good is the way than so be it.

just my two cents

joined Apr 24, 2015

tictoc nerd posted:

tictoc nerd posted:

I don't understand why we're focusing on the point where our protagonist and friend are a couple, when we know they don't work out and are still friends, instead of the actual love story between the protagonist and short haired woman.

The original story skipped all this trash for a reason and had both characters say they never really dug each other romantically and were only interested because they found another lesbian.

Why waste our time on pointless filler when this filler has no impact on the love story we got a tiny glimpse of?

I am not reading any of this filler trash until the real romance starts. Wtf?

I am highly disappointed.

Your comment was so awful that I had to check your comment's history before replying just to make sure this wasn't a troll account, like, if you just want the damn oneshot that just goes and explodes IN ONE SHOT then go ahead and read it again! why are you here? what's the point of making a remake of a oneshot as oneshot again? because that's how it would look like if you skip the character's development... Oh wait, you call that fillers right?

The only good thing you said is that you won't be reading any more for the time being.

As for the chapter itself, it hurts me to see Saeko like that, I can imagine her pain and the trauma reacting like that and of course, my favorite part was being so happy to the point of tears when her friend was cool about it... You can tell all her fears disappearing there, well, the guy is still a fool but it's okay xP

try to understand what he said! it's already said that saeko is a bitche in the one shot and they broke up. so yeah i'm agree with this person! why this freaking author wasting our time over a painfull story knowing they will break up. this IS indeed filler damn it! when everyone expect to see WHAT HAPPENED AFTER the freaking break up here we go again with fucking past! and nothing would forbide the author making "character developement" like you said WITHOUT actually getting in the past and instead continuing the story where the one shot left! instead of making people wasting time over this useless break up! as if the one shot wasn't bitter enough! but no here we go wasting time over a doomed relationship when you could actually have character developement in a new one! are you people just masoshistics? or sadistics ??

lmaowut

terrible

Backstory/Prequels = Filler Trash
um......how does one began to even?

last edited at Dec 14, 2018 5:16AM

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

Kase-san, you sly dog, you. Lookin dapper in that suit, too. Can't wait to see what happens in a few more months.

god i love it when peoples comment match their profile pic

joined Apr 24, 2015

it's all Gay-O-kay

joined Apr 24, 2015

That last bit, had "depressing as fuck " sirens go wild. Read a Once upon A Time fic in that, got its sad.

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

I get Yuu. She sums up everything I think about romance, at least for myself. I can still enjoy fluff and drama but when I'm the concerning party it just, whatever. You kind of understand what it is and what people expect of it, but don't feel it i guess? Good to see she's grown out of it though, not sure if I will, or even want to.

That whatever was very different from what you describe here.
That was a frustrated "Whatever" of someone who can't deal with her frustration and pain. Escapism, basically.

There's both. Resignation is a better way to put it though. Honestly I don't know how to describe it but that last face plant into the bed is a feeling I'm all too familiar with.

Lulilummu
joined Apr 24, 2015

I get Yuu. She sums up everything I think about romance, at least for myself. I can still enjoy fluff and drama but when I'm the concerning party it just, whatever. You kind of understand what it is and what people expect of it, but don't feel it i guess? Good to see she's grown out of it though, not sure if I will, or even want to.