Forum › Restart from Zero discussion

joined Jul 20, 2011

so basically Telenovela: The Manga

Seems like three seasons of a telenovela compressed into one chapter each. It's like a game of Pasión de las Pasiones gone wrong.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

This manga is so crazy but so interesting at same time o.o
I loved first chapter but those were so crazy and different. Wth is that crazy doctor xD
I wanna read the next!!

Omg this is the end :0
WTH
An amazing manga with a fantastic story just wasted lol.
Waste of potential.

last edited at Nov 1, 2018 10:00AM

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Gotta admit for this one, it's all over the place. So much seemed to be done in such short gaps with over dramatic scenes everywhere.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Man, what a fucking wreck. It had so much potential, then all of a sudden we went full bananas. Only way to save this is if Soraya Montenegro backflips out of nowhere and lands into someone's face

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Dramaaaangstolence The end.

last edited at Oct 31, 2018 9:05AM

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

What a thrashing, spastic story that was.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I am pretty accommodating with anime/manga, but this is nonsense.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

i dont get this, can someoje explain please? I feel like becoming dyslexic while reading this.

joined Mar 6, 2018

This train has never known brakes. It's actually hilarious how fast this moves - somehow makes me think the author is doing satire.

i dont get this, can someoje explain please? I feel like becoming dyslexic while reading this.

Girl has multiple personalities, doctor tries to cure her. It works, but because one personality kills the others. Upon realizing this, doctor has first breakdown, believing herself responsible for the murder of 100 people. Nevertheless the doctor keeps on treating the final personality. After finishing treatment, the parents want her child back and doctor relents because of aforementioned imagined guilt. However due to coping via drug abuse, the doctor gets in an accident which sends her into a coma.
At this point, the evil doctor takes in the girl, who also wants to become a doctor. Setting up an arranged marriage, the girl gets the necessary funds to study. Years pass and coma doctor and girl meet again. Turns out coma doctor has amnesia and doesn't remember her girl. Through the power of punchship (a special kind of friendship which occurs when you punch people) they get back together and then they fuck.

last edited at Oct 31, 2018 2:10PM

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

i demand more rushed storys.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I liked the premise but this is just fucking stupid. Nothing makes any sense. It's like a child scribbled this story and then a drunk artist tried to draw it.

Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

I think the doctor has a split personality also..this blackhair doctor who smokes is like her bad alter ego which takes control when things become unbearable.a conversation about taking over power is a fight for who will take over authority over the body, so she has more than one personality too..and now control has taken over the new personality that was born after the accident.. it is difficult to explain this theory off my..

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I was literally thinking 'this can't get more retarded' after she accepted that idiotic bargain, but boy, what do I know. What an absolute crock of shit.

No but seriously, it's terrible.

TERRIBLE.

Sol
joined Feb 25, 2016

After reading the first chapter, I was really hyped for the rest, expecting lots of drawn out backstories etc. on the multiple personalities. I loved the first chapter so much. I even spent 30 minutes just analysing what happened. And then chapter 2 came out, which almost seemed to have no links to chapter 1 and then chapter 3 came out and just left me ????

Is this already the end????
It had so much potential. It could've been one of my top mangas. Guess I expected too much.

joined May 1, 2013

I'm a little bit impressed by how evil that one doctor is. She really commits to it! Everything she does is evil, even when there's no apparent benefit of it.

And then "Well, yep, got punched. Makes sense. I was super evil for a few years there."

I like her; I want her to have her own story.

last edited at Oct 31, 2018 7:12PM

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Umm, excuse me but... What the fuck is happening?

Edit: Posted that before I finished chapter 3. Now that i have finished chapter 3 let me reiterate: What the fuck?

Seriously, I was kind of/sort of on board with 1 and 2. Not to say it was good but it was intriguing enough to be interesting. but then... just... what the fuck?

Does this artist even know what pacing is? I was hoping she learned that people have other emotions besides CAPS LOCK since last time, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

last edited at Oct 31, 2018 9:01PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Does this artist even know what pacing is? I was hoping she learned that people have other emotions besides CAPS LOCK since last time, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

B-but it's the cruise control for cool

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

B-but it's the cruise control for cool

Even with cruise control you still need to steer.

joined Jul 12, 2017

i guess chapter 1 will never connect to anything?

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Excuse me, what the fuck?

You know, "Split" was directed by M. Night Shyamalan. Was this doujin directed by him too? The plot was all over the place.

What a twist.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

So many questions left...
What happened to Ichigo since she was the only one missing? And that marriage? What about that crazy super evil doctor?

And then, this is the end.

joined Oct 8, 2018

Messy, nonsense story. I still read it only because it came out chapter by chapter. If it’s completed manga, I would give up already.

joined Feb 18, 2015

So... who is she supposed to be married to and how is someone still her guardian when she's in medical school? Other than that, the rest of the story makes no sense at all either...

joined Mar 8, 2016

Oh, man, this author. I thought I recognized the gangly characters and emotions dialed up to 11 in every conversation. I'll at least give them credit for writing real stories with lesbian characters rather than the usual cookie-cutter yuri junk.

There were definitely too many twists here, though, for such a short work. Should have saved a couple for another day and filled out the original premise better.

But the real reason I commented is to say, what is going on with Rei's eyes in ch. 2 p. 6? It looks like the artist drew drew each eye in a different style to test them and then never went back to fix it. She looks extra nuts

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

That was the biggest pile of crap I've ever read.

I love it!

To reply you must either login or sign up.