Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013
E0wamp2wuauseps-orig

Do Don don Don Peko chan

SleepyAva
Only I Know discussion 11 Apr 17:11
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

Remember kids to take out your earrings when sexing. You don't want more holes then you started with.

I wouldn’t mind hearing a story behind that experience.

SleepyAva
Image Comments 28 Jul 14:41
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013
75914382_p0

It looks like place in city of Rovinj Croatia

SleepyAva
Still Sick discussion 16 Jan 04:19
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

You sweet summer child is that GOT reference :) ?

SleepyAva
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

I think the doctor has a split personality also..this blackhair doctor who smokes is like her bad alter ego which takes control when things become unbearable.a conversation about taking over power is a fight for who will take over authority over the body, so she has more than one personality too..and now control has taken over the new personality that was born after the accident.. it is difficult to explain this theory off my..

SleepyAva
Image Comments 15 Mar 10:35
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013
54966876_p0

nice

SleepyAva
Pulse discussion 03 Mar 16:46
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

You could have made a statement post on why your not uploading the series WITHOUT teasing us with the first two chapters.

Hahahahahhahahaha and you think people would read it? :D That statement? I don't think so. People usually are more interested in images than text that's why I made it in this form. Also it's as same as zensunni said:

They posted the first two chapters because they are free on Lezhin, so it isn't a problem posting them here, I would guess. That is all that is available on Lezhin right now anyway.

Another reason why I posted it here is to inform people about new Ratana's story because I know they are interested in it.

Ty for the info..it was good one..I learned something that I did not know,
and I think we really have no reason to be angry at Alex..

SleepyAva
Teach Me discussion 02 Feb 09:25
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

Yee I'm happy because I managed to read this in a language that I understand and not just look at pics..
thank you for translation

SleepyAva
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

to this chapter, I hoped that the Ruu was real..I had a theory that a zombie who was killed by Kurumi, and found a letter on him was one of the last survivors with Ruu..that would explain how she survived, he was taking care of her..in the period when Kurumi and crew escaped from their school that guy got infected and it was his last attempt to save the girl, or perhaps more of them..because the letter said we have food and water..plural..and maybe the author just wonts to blur the eyes of readers,like yee megunee was not real lets make it so that ruu is not real but she actually its..let confuse them,make them wonder..

SleepyAva
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

This made me smile for many reasons XD

SleepyAva
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 14:53
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

until this manga does not get completed,I will not read any more chapters..one step forward and three back,.driving me crazy(and comes out every 2,3 months?)for calm heart and mind is better to wait lol

Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

Funny :)and I was remembered on something off topic:Pluto'm glad you got the title of the planet back

SleepyAva
Stretch discussion 01 Apr 14:58
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

OMG you have no heart..hahahaha,but you got me good,nice(can not stop laughing:)

SleepyAva
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

O ther is no more..ther are 5 stories:,and just 2 of them are yuri

last edited at Mar 18, 2014 3:21PM

SleepyAva
Stretch discussion 08 Mar 05:59
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

NSFWyou cheat ..tears running down my face..they have vibe .. but Who will make that first step?this expectation and guessing nice work mangaka

SleepyAva
Thumbnail-600x-shrink
joined Apr 15, 2013

I want a happy ending for these two since the beginning