Forum › Posts by Tamahime

Tamahime
100% Butt discussion 12 Apr 15:59
joined Mar 8, 2016

I don't know what I was expecting when I clicked on the title, but the cover picture that popped up led to a solid 15 min laughing fit. My face is soaked, my abs are on fire, and I'm still having trouble catching my breath.

Obviously you should have been expecting content of at least 99.997% pure uncut butt, which is the legal minimum which providers are allowed to label as 100% Butt.

(The rest is usually insect parts and panty dust leftover from processing)

last edited at Apr 12, 2024 4:01PM

Tamahime
100% Butt discussion 10 Apr 09:28
joined Mar 8, 2016

"100% Boobs" sequel when?!?? ;_;

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
Amlichan-1756856733283074130-img1

Well, she's clearly not wearing panties, so I don't think resistance would be the first thing on her mind. :3

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016

Anyone been able to find the print volumes omake scanned anywhere? I spent (too much) time searching but couldn't dig anything up.

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
Jupimakyu-1703530902700147120-img1

This is the good stuff. nodnod

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016

Homura returns to lactation content!? Today is a good day. Someone post that "Finally some good food" thing. XDDD

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
Flsgebjamaapi8r

@moglius: To borrow a bit of insight from others, "The victim of the cheating isn't always the victim of the relationship," and there are also circumstances in which "cheating" is the least-worst option for all involved. Those aren't observations that are likely to apply to a relationship between high-schoolers, but in life things can be much more complicated than you seem to think.

But aside from all that, it's really strange to me how many people are reading a story BY a cheating fetishist that was obviously going to explicitly be ABOUT cheating right from the start, and are STILL getting upset that there's cheating...

last edited at Apr 6, 2023 5:48PM

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
105911911_p0

FWIW this pic is oriented incorrectly; should be rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise. They're actually laying on a bed, not pinned to a wall (can tell by the direction of the sweat drips.)

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
Murataenglish-1618438199340302337-img1

Is that actually Caitlyn? Alternate look or something?

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
104347412_p0

Looks like they got caught in the same rainshower that Yumeko always ends up bursting out of her clothes in. Something funny about the weather there near Hyakkaou Gakuen, eh?

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
Mrmk_z-1610410270215512064-img1

^ Not really. A minor character has lesbian moms, but both Wednesday and Enid are canonically het and have a friendship relationship (without any subtext, unless your shipper goggles are like, JWST-strength).

joined Mar 8, 2016

"Hello mortal, we are going to have sex now"

Typical divinity.

Yeah, man, what with all these sex robots and hot aliens and angels and elves and goddesses descending into my bedroom, I can’t EVER get any sleep. It’s really terrible.

Now I'm imagining the manga about the person who's like that--every time they look around there's another one--oh wait, that's a typical shounen harem manga, never mind.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/im_the_main_character_of_a_harem_manga_but_im_gay_so_every_day_is_hell_for_me

Wish granted.

joined Mar 8, 2016

2 pages? Shortest chapter ever? (FR, aren't things like this normally uploaded as "connected" Images?)

joined Mar 8, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/does_it_count_if_your_first_time_is_with_an_android_ch13#9

No, YT-sensei, it is NOT "better" that they're not doing lactation play! Way to set up and dash our hopes of ever getting that in just a few pages. ;_;

nerdmode engage

Now, I don't really think that a sophisticated robot like Nadeshiko could actually be cooled by plain water. You'd think the fluid would need to be some kind of advanced chemical compound. But if they wanted to do a breastfeeding scene, it was all set up right there - the fluid could have been a glucose derivative (like car radiator fluid). Or the "contamination" of the water could be simple sugars from breaking down food she "eats" to seem human.

All I'm saying is to fly so close to the sun and end up with a "ew, breast fluid, icky" chapter instead of a "oh, breast fluid, that's hot!" chapter... I'm very conflicted. ><;

last edited at Dec 21, 2022 6:08PM

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016

I'm a little bummed that Subaru-sensei has completely stopped including lactation in his works, when they used to reliably (and masterfully) include that fetish. But other than that one complaint this one is pretty hot!

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
Koahri1-1597733998138396672-img1

"Regardless of what its literal meaning is, the actual use of the tag indicates that there is nudity."

You can click the tag itself and see exactly what the definition of its use is for THIS website. We have "ecchi" for things which are "sexual, but not naked."

Tags are only as useful as their consistently correct application.

last edited at Dec 3, 2022 1:33AM

Tamahime
NSFW discussion 03 Dec 01:26
joined Mar 8, 2016

For some reason it disproportionately irks me how much this tag gets misused. Probably because it has such a clear stated definition: "*Regardless of what its literal meaning is,* the actual use of the tag indicates that there is nudity."

Emphasis mine. Do people not know what "nudity" means? I see this ALL the time tagged to things that would qualify for a PG-13 rating in a movie, at worst. This isn't supposed to be a tag that gets applied based on your personal feelings about the work, it has an empirical use.

IMO "implied" nudity, or naked characters where their various bits are concealed by strategically positioned limbs/hair etc., or censored nudity where the artist just omits drawing parts that should otherwise be visible (e.g. nipples) should not qualify for this tag either. But I'm not even talking about that kind of gray area. I mean stuff where everyone's fully clothed and no naked boobs, butts, or genitals are visible getting the NSFW tag.

A tag is only useful if it's applied consistently and correctly.

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
Koahri1-1597733998138396672-img1

Where's the NSFW part of this? Honestly people just use that tag for whatever they want at this point.

Per the definition, NSFW here is supposed to mean nudity.

last edited at Dec 3, 2022 1:03AM

joined Mar 8, 2016

I’m ace so my perspective on this may be off, but I feel like eating someone out is a step above fingering them

Except in hentai world, penetration always matters more/happens later for, I guess, phallic-centric reasons. It's usually the case in yuri h-works and lesbian JAV that oral is shown as an appetizer, and the woman will say something like "I need more" before the fingering/dildoing/strapping-on starts. Actually, a pretty high percentage of JAV lesbian scenes end with tribbing, I guess following the same assumption that unless genitals are getting smashed together, it's not fulfilling?

joined Mar 8, 2016
  1. The shoot was over.

2. Doubtful she was paid anything over her hourly wage for that shoot anyway, which is exploitative in a different way.

3. You're projecting your own feelings into a drawing. There are certainly other ways to read that expression.

Also, she never says "no, stop, that hurts, dont leave marks," etc. If it was an issue for her, given the dynamics of their relationship as depicted, pretty sure she would have spoken up. After all, it takes some time to leave a full-body's worth of hickeys.

last edited at Oct 23, 2022 10:46AM

joined Mar 8, 2016

You can do cute vignettes in 4 page segments. Once you start trying to do drama you have to actually draw a full chapter. This manga went from a 10 to a 2.

Why don't you just read it once a month then. 12-16 pages, just like any other manga being released in standard print. Solved your problem for you. Or do you know a lot of manga being released weekly in full chapter length?

But you probably wont need that suggestion since I guess you hate this story now. 10 to 2? Because it takes more than a week to tell the arc? :eyeroll:

joined Mar 8, 2016

the fuck is this sudden toxic attitude in a relationship that was super pure and beautiful up until now :( thanks i hate it

today in "poorly aged things":

Today in "overreactions."

Jealousy and possessiveness are things even people in healthy relationships have to navigate and process. One way would be to utilize it as sex fuel, as Hinoto does here. As Haru points out, Hii-chan doesn't usually initiate. Getting a little jealous stoked her fire, Haru didnt seem to mind any part of the scene.

People's obsession with "purity" is fucking creepy.

joined Mar 8, 2016

I still think the hardest thing to suspend disbelief about in this manga is that it exists in a hypothetical future Japan where same sex marriage has been legalized, but sex robots are verboten.

Otherwise, funny and sexy as always!

Tamahime
joined Mar 8, 2016
95251471_p0

juanelric: It's fairly common in works with the lactation tag, and rarely found without that content, so that's a good way to help you find it.

joined Mar 8, 2016

Mitsuki misses the shot and the guy's comment surely is just meant to imply that Aya sees her through some rose-tinted glasses, not a factual statement. So I don't think there's specific indication she's particularly sporty in the first place ...

The way the scene is presented visually sure makes it seem like a graceful and ''cool'' moment, to me at least. The shot doesn't go in but everything about it screams that Mitsuki is surprisingly athletic, unless I'm reading it completely wrong.

Agreed. I read that miss as just a slight twist on the "cool, athletic" trope we've seen a million times, where the ball goes in (or more often, the volleyball spike slams for a point). Throughout the series, Mitsuki isn't being being presented as the "surprisingly perfect outsider," just surprisingly better than expected--she missed the shot, but she's not useless at the sport.

I read it the same way you guys did - not that she's a secret ringer or aloof school prince, just that Aya's able to notice things now like, "She's actually kind of tall," "She has some coordination and looks pretty cool on the court." Mitsuki's whole thing wasn't that she was a physically-bereft bookworm, it was that she just didn't want to be noticed. So whatever skills she may have at sports, or school, or whatever, she doesn't show them unless she has to.