Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

So groping a girl's boobs will make her fall in love with me?

Brb everyone!

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

Ah yeah, funny like always
no boobs no life xD

last edited at Oct 27, 2018 2:48PM

joined Apr 18, 2018

Just my recurring post of reminding that this manga is a masterpiece and keep bringing smiles on my face!

joined Aug 7, 2018

This manga reminds me of a scene in The Simpsons where Bart writes something on the back of Homer's head, and Homer tries desperately to read the back of his head. For a little bit the family laughs at this, but then as he keeps scrambling trying to look, they pointedly stop laughing and look at each other in worry.

After a certain point, Chiaki-san's monomania stops being cute and becomes off-putting.

last edited at Nov 21, 2018 4:58PM

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

So groping a girl's boobs will make her fall in love with me?

Brb everyone!

And this is the last thing everyone heard of Hauteclere...

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

happy boodies day everybody

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This manga reminds me of a scene in The Simpsons where Bart writers something on the back of Homer's head, and Homer tries desperately to read the back of his head. For a little bit the family laughs at this, but then as he keeps scrambling trying to look, they pointedly stop laughing and look at each other in worry.

After a certain point, Chiaki-san's monomania stops being cute and becomes off-putting.

Came here to say this. It was fun and games in the beginning, but it’s getting old and a bit concerning. How long is this charade going to carry on? Boobs girl can’t possible put up with this forever, and Chiaki can’t possibly be THAT dense. I’ve been proven wrong before though...

joined Sep 6, 2018

“Boobies Day”!

I second that motion! There ought to be a day where buying undergarments for your significant other is O.K. without your partner second guessing your motives. And the reason they shouldn’t second guess an underwear gift is their first guess is always correct.

I suggest “Boobies day” to be the day before Valentine’s Day, because if they turn down underwear, you won’t have to buy them chocolate and roses the next day.

Ok, ok, ok, enough joking aside... I must say this is getting a bit tiresome. The physical aspect of this relationship isn’t healthy... it’s all one way, kinda exploitative, in my opinion. But, hey, this is manga fiction, a fantasy written on paper.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Malibu posted:

This manga reminds me of a scene in The Simpsons where Bart writers something on the back of Homer's head, and Homer tries desperately to read the back of his head. For a little bit the family laughs at this, but then as he keeps scrambling trying to look, they pointedly stop laughing and look at each other in worry.

Came here to say this. It was fun and games in the beginning, but it’s getting old and a bit concerning. How long is this charade going to carry on? Boobs girl can’t possible put up with this forever, and Chiaki can’t possibly be THAT dense. I’ve been proven wrong before though...

I gotta say, when she said "We're wearing matching bras ... JUST LIKE FRIENDS :D" I was like come ooooooonnnnn... So yeah I don't think this could last for more than twenty chapters but, I'll lie if I say that I don't want to read 10 more hehe.
After that idk, is whatever

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nip nops.

joined Mar 18, 2018

This is one of those "just tell her already!" stories, isn't it?
Well whatever, it's still funny!

last edited at Oct 28, 2018 2:03AM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Damn, you hit the nail on the head. I was definitely in the boat of "what's wrong with this, it's just a silly gag manga" at the beginning, but now I just feel bad.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

Friends! RIP!!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Chiaki comes across as really annoying.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

The people here are so boring. why do not you just have fun with the manga?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Red posted:

Because it stopped being funny after the first chapter?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm so over the main gimmick but i adore boob-girl's blushes and squiggle mouth reactions. I'm in it mainly for that.

Edit: Example

last edited at Oct 28, 2018 8:07AM

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Red posted:

Because it stopped being funny after the first chapter?

Then why you here? Why you still Reading?

joined Apr 18, 2018

@Red Ignore them. What important is that this manga is super fun for both you and me.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

@BugDevil

But well, this isn't that manga thread so I won't continue in this issue after this comment.

I had read you and I totally disagree with you, so it doens't make a point answering, even more after said what I quote in this.
But well, how I had broke that rule, I'll answer @Could Gold Lazaurs too.

@ColdGoldLazarus Toukou's behavior is not healthy or admirable. That's the point. Thirdly, I would recommend catching up; things have improved a great deal.

I know, in fact, I had read it because of that behavior and I'm sure I'll read it once it'll be avaliable in my country ^^ but thank you for creating me a little of hype :P
Also I really admire Sayaka so ;^;

Now I'd done with the offtopic.

Talking about this chapter, I wish I have a friend like that too xDDD

Dd20197dc375013dead600935e307fe5_crop
joined Apr 12, 2017

I laughed way too much on the "matching underwear makes us feel like friends"

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm so over the main gimmick but i adore boob-girl's blushes and squiggle mouth reactions. I'm in it mainly for that.

And I guess you read Playboy for the articles, hm?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I laughed in irrepressible joy at the scene of Harumi picking sexy A-cupped underwear and forcing Chiaki to wear it.

Muhehehehehehe, revenge is sweet.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

Sorry but I'm not a fan of this series..... I Read it to chapter 9 but I'm still not a fan from this Manga

last edited at Dec 22, 2018 6:58PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I can't wait til Chiaki realizes she sees Harumi in a sexual light and can't grope her in good conscience anymore.

To reply you must either login or sign up.