Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

The Mom is amusingly OK with her daughter being a lesbian... :D

joined Feb 11, 2014

The Mom is amusingly OK with her daughter being a lesbian... :D

She's probably just jealous she didn't get a girlfriend like Chiaki (or, to be more accurate, a girlfriend she IMAGINES Chiaki to be).

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Chiaki doesn't know this word "forehead" of which you speak, but it clearly is not near the boobs.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

^

そう思っていると突然その男は僕の見ている目の前でツナギのホツクをはずしはじめたのだ
As I was thinking that, that man suddenly began to unzip himself right in front of my eyes

突然 and 僕 are really common words. If you want to improve kanji recognition/general japanese comprehension, install a browser plugin like rikaikun
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rikaikun/jipdnfibhldikgcjhfnomkfpcebammhp?hl=en
and make it a habit to read japanese text. Sites like pixiv/syosetu have plenty of fanfic/original fiction to practice on.

Thanks! TBH I just dashed that out because I was so unsure which kanji i was seeing. That's a good suggestion. Also no i don't recognize boku or totsuzen from kanji.

For anyone else reading this, you need older versions of most browsers to run plugins like rikaichan, it turns out. It wouldnt work with my firefox and the equivalent plugin didnt work with my Safari.

https://japanese.stackexchange.com has furigani for people like me who only know some kanji.

last edited at Nov 18, 2018 8:37PM

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

i hope to see the mom living vicariously through her daughter in future chapters

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

the mother must be a bi lol.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

Chiaki the milf-hunter and boob-lover

joined Apr 18, 2018

The best chapter yet! Harumin's mom is so hot and a beauty. Chiaki really have a way to go with words. She's such a lady killer and so brutally honest, it really makes her endearing to me. And of course, Harumi's boobs (and herself too of course) is as beautiful as ever. Plus we got the bonus of seeing her sexy back! This manga is truly wonderful. Hope it continues for a while and become even more popular.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Harumi's gay/bi mom was a brilliant addition to this manga. Yuri level is steadily rising.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Harumi's mother's approval makes me smile

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Harumi's mother already approved her relationship with Chiaki. lol
Also, she (the mother) is apparently lesbian too. xD
I wish Harumi would tell Chiaki she loves her already.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Harumi has a sexy mole under her left eye.

Harumi's mom has a sexy mole under the left corner of her mouth.

We totally need a Sexy mole tag.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Harumi's gay/bi mom was a brilliant addition to this manga.

and

Not gay. Not lesbian. Bi. Just that. Bi.
She's a married woman with a child. She's turned on by cool sexy girls. That makes her the same flavor of vanilla bi that most Japanese girls are (if we judge by manga & anime).

joined Jul 26, 2016

+8 MOM GREATLY APPROVES

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I want to point out that Chiaki said that Harumi's mother was just as gorgeous as Harumi... Even though the mother doesn't have nearly as big a bust. It seems like her usual awkwardness, until you realize that boobs aren't in fact her only metric of measuring beauty. That plus how similar the mother and daughter look in general (boobs aside of course) likely means that Chiaki was complimenting Harumi's appearance also on a basis outside of her breasts; those are just a bonus.

It ain't much, but it's something, dammit. (Also, the above paragraph is probably the weirdest thing I've ever found myself writing.)

Just in general I'm liking how surprisingly decent Chiaki was this chapter. Her usual boob addiction was probably a motivating factor in her coming to visit, but I also got the feeling that she was legitimately concerned as well. I hope to see this trend continue...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

There's something about the art in this manga that really enchants me. Chiaki somehow manages to be cool and dashing and at the same time cute and innocent and adorable, quite a feat. And when the girls go all touchy-feely, expecially when naked, it feels so real.

Konbu Wakame has all my respect. I don't know what their background is, or what manga or doujinshi they have drawn before, but their work on this series is seriously impressive.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Harumi's gay/bi mom was a brilliant addition to this manga.

and

Not gay. Not lesbian. Bi. Just that. Bi.
She's a married woman with a child. She's turned on by cool sexy girls. That makes her the same flavor of vanilla bi that most Japanese girls are (if we judge by manga & anime).

Provide evidence that she's married? Or that she's attracted to men? Not saying she's not necessarily but we don't know what her situation is, which is why I I said gay/bi rather than one or the other.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Close enough to have a child, at least. (Yes I know lesbian couples have children too; Not The Point.) Plus implied to be a housewife which duly rather implies another, by safe default assumption male, adult as the breadwinner in the household.

...can we skip re-enacting bad courtroom drama shenanigans in this discussion? -.-;

joined Jul 12, 2017

im dying laughing with the mom instantly falling in love with Chiaki.

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Close enough to have a child, at least. (Yes I know lesbian couples have children too; Not The Point.) Plus implied to be a housewife which duly rather implies another, by safe default assumption male, adult as the breadwinner in the household.

It's not rare for gay people to end up in straight marriages. Not saying that is or isn't the case here.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed-orientation_marriage)

...can we skip re-enacting bad courtroom drama shenanigans in this discussion? -.-;

Yes, I was just responding to being corrected. I liked the chapter and I feel it advanced the character's relationship well.

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

gay but married mother tropes is annoying.

joined Jan 5, 2018

lmao the boobie monster is here

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Harumi is literally sick with a fever
Chiaki: "Let me wipe off your sweat or you might catch a cold."

last edited at Nov 19, 2018 3:20AM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

gay but married mother tropes is annoying.

More likely bi. All of the bi women I know ended up married to guys eventually.

joined Jan 9, 2018

LOL OKASAN!?

To reply you must either login or sign up.