Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

"I want to be a bra."
Okay folks, we are done here, nothing more to say or explore, this topic has finally reached peak capacity, no more lollygagging around. Please move towards the exit at a brisk pace and never look back.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Yes it's definitely from all the groping... (・(ェ)・)  
Time to ditch the groper and find someone else.

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

Am I the only one who's mood got totally ruined by the naked nipples on chapter 6?

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Am I the only one who's mood got totally ruined by the naked nipples on chapter 6?

The ones in chapter 4 didn't bother you?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

But "just because" it's two girls I don't think it's completely unproblematic either.

I have to say, you have a point there!

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 7:08PM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I know, I know ... but just imagine how disgusting this would be as het ^^;

That can aply to Bloom into you too, and that serie has a lot of fangirls...

Wait, what? How so?

The chapter where Toukou asks Yuu that she iniciates the kiss, but Yuu refuse. Then Toukou kiss her even with tongue. Now imagine what the people would say if that was a guy telling a girl that. That manga has some incredible toxic dinamics, you know, just because it's between girls doens't make it cuter. All the thing that you just love someone who isn't into you? And force them to even kiss you? I don't know in the recents chapters because I put it in hiatus around chapter 20
But well, this isn't that manga thread so I won't continue in this issue after this comment.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Boobs are a hell of a drug

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

id like to see harumi's perspective on this XD

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I know, I know ... but just imagine how disgusting this would be as het ^^;

Wait, what? How so?

The chapter where Toukou asks Yuu that she iniciates the kiss, but Yuu refuse. Then Toukou kiss her even with tongue. Now imagine what the people would say if that was a guy telling a girl that. That manga has some incredible toxic dinamics, you know, just because it's between girls doens't make it cuter. All the thing that you just love someone who isn't into you? And force them to even kiss you? I don't know in the recents chapters because I put it in hiatus around chapter 20
But well, this isn't that manga thread so I won't continue in this issue after this comment.

I will first say that I agree that scene was kind of a low point. Secondly, yes Toukou's behavior is not healthy or admirable. That's the point. Thirdly, I would recommend catching up; things have improved a great deal.

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Flat Boobs are so cute!!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

It's okay Chiaki, I like your boobs.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I think I'm done with this one. At first I thought it might be going somewhere, but it's looking more and more like a total waist of my time.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm starting to turn around on it, maybe boobs really are the answer to all questions of life.

Wait, what? How so?

Well don't say things like this if you don't want a rebuttal...
Except she has asked Yuu several times before if she is okay with Touko kissing her and Yuu said she can? Or the fact that Yuu promised to kiss her, but she didn't so Touko just initiatied the kiss like usual? What's toxic about that? Not even mentioning that very chapter is one of the first to imply that Yuu has feelings for Touko and cant kiss her exactly because of that. This wouldn't be any worse with a hetero romance, in fact that kinda thing has been done before. You sure sound like you didn't really get the story.
You may not reply, but at the very least you should read it.

last edited at Oct 26, 2018 6:06AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Eagerly awaiting for chapter 7... any time now...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm concerned that she wants to become a bra ... literally, that's DeviantArt stuff

joined Apr 18, 2018

This manga is funny, it's legit fun, the dialogues are out of this world and did I forgot to mention it is fun?

joined Apr 15, 2017

Love this manga. Dont get why people hate it. Would be funny as hell if it was het, too. Just genuinely silly and enjoyable

joined May 25, 2017

oi wasn't it kinda hot when it showed their clothed shoulders, but a hint of nakedness in the next panel...? that was tasteful

last edited at Oct 26, 2018 6:30PM

joined Aug 11, 2014

I guess it says something that she tried all sorts of weird substitutes, and started to become a spacey useless vegetable after a while, but apparently never thought about, like, finding another girl to grope? I guess that might mean something? Sorta?

last edited at Oct 26, 2018 6:52PM

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

I really didn't wanna add to this subject of "it would've been creepy if it were hetero" but now I gotta-
People saying what if chiaki was a guy scenarios BUT think about a scenario where harumi was the guy, getting constantly objectified by girl chiaki.
It's not that we justify immoral things just because it's Yuri but rather because female perverts r just entertaining.

Images
joined Feb 5, 2018

The ones in chapter 4 didn't bother you?

Oh I didn't even see that, I just glanced over & skipped that pannel since it had no dialogues.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Now that we had seem that Harumi has feelings for Chiaki I can't wait until see the same reaction from Chiaki ;^; even when I know that'll be in the end.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Love?!?! the plot thickens ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

also, can i get "boobs is lifeline" on a shirt please XD

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This whole thing reminds me of what the Senran Kagura guy said

last edited at Oct 26, 2018 9:40PM

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

This whole thing reminds me of what the Senran Kagura guy said

Fucking superb poetry.

To reply you must either login or sign up.