Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

KuroShinzuku229
joined Oct 23, 2018

DAMN~~~ i really like this manga~~!!! seeing Chiaki and Harumi is juuuussst sooooo cute~~ HAHA

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

artist's pixiv has a fantastic pic of Harumi btw i hope they stick with this series for a while. If a rival shows up I will die lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This manga is really nice, for as stupid as the premise is. xD

0dbae31b163ae538beb6a331793cac8117bb9a9c_00
joined Oct 1, 2018

The 'plot' is gonna be all related to boobs
and it's funny

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

It reminds me "Girls x Sexual Harassment Life" but focused of the breasts

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I want to enjoy the humor, and the boobs, but the level of objectification coupled with the emotional manipulation ... I probably shouldn't have read a book about abusive relationships just before looking at this. Because it just fits too fucking well ^^;

last edited at Oct 23, 2018 7:45AM

joined Sep 5, 2018

Nene said:

Also, anyone who doesn’t like it now, stop complaining and wait for chapters 13-15. :)

Where did you find the raws up to chapter [ :< ]? I must know!!!

No thanks for defeating my spoiler tag. :<

Comic Walker has low-res versions of the first and current chapter up for free. Nothing in-between, so no, those chapters are currently not available unless you subscribe to their paid service.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The blonde girl is my spirit animal.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

No thanks for defeating my spoiler tag. :<

I didn't spoil anything, I just let the readers know that in Japan there are 15 chapters out already. That's neither a secret nor a spoiler.

Comic Walker has low-res versions of the first and current chapter up for free. Nothing in-between, so no, those chapters are currently not available unless you subscribe to their paid service.

Dammit. >_<

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ch 4 is all about #lifegoals o3ob

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I want to enjoy the humor, and the boobs, but the level of objectification coupled with the emotional manipulation ... I probably shouldn't have read a book about abusive relationships just before looking at this. Because it just fits too fucking well ^^;

I wouldn't really call this abusive. Weird and a bit dysfunctional, yes, but actual abuse is a way uglier scene than this.

If you want an interesting story exploring a codependent abusive relationship this is a good example below.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/theres_nobody_who_wants_to_cry

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Man, I love this series, but I can't understand that this hase 2 tankobons and it's ongoing. I don't know, the premise is so simple that someone should get bored after 15/20 caps xD unless something will happen!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, that was a thing. lol

8034bc385f0c00663720a19b79f26e8c
joined Jul 27, 2018

"There's nipples" NO SHIT SHERLOCK

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I'm enjoying this but I do hope it soon moves beyond "I love tits" and addresses the objectification going on.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I'm enjoying this but I do hope it soon moves beyond "I love tits" and addresses the objectification going on.

It really isn't objectification. Objectification is meant to be degrading and demeaning. She's just a horny adolescent who likes tits. Also, the other girls said she doesn't like her own body, and that it isn't so bad having someone obsess over it. It's flattering. There, it's been addressed.

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

It really isn't objectification. Objectification is meant to be degrading and demeaning. She's just a horny adolescent who likes tits. Also, the other girls said she doesn't like her own body, and that it isn't so bad having someone obsess over it. It's flattering. There, it's been addressed.

It's not that simple. A lot of the time Harumi-san is treated as the thing that is attached to her boobs, and that's objectification.

I think the protagonist might eventually realize/reveal that she likes Harumi as a person and not just for her boobs, and that would be healthier for this series, I feel.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That was a weird dream.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

A dream or a nightmare?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Only here would people try to take a deeper meaning to a gag comedy about someone loving breasts to a ridiculous level

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

naked tits

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Only here would people try to take a deeper meaning to a gag comedy about someone loving breasts to a ridiculous level

I know, I know ... but just imagine how disgusting this would be as het ^^;

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

naked tits

Naked Snake's lesser-known sister.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I know, I know ... but just imagine how disgusting this would be as het ^^;

That's kinda like saying "imagine how shit this would taste if it was covered in shit", in that you could apply it to literally everything.

To reply you must either login or sign up.