Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

^ I'd agree if it was more sexual but her love of her boobs seems strangely none sexual so far, and she seems pretty innocent and air-headed. Also the other girl does seem to enjoy any contact with her she can get - even though she clearly wants to be liked for herself instead of her boobs.

She is ALSO using the girls love of boobs to get closer and hope she falls for her, so I could say she is being the less truthful.

Yeh, I get that it's just a gag manga, and I have read Saki of all things with no issue, but reading this made me feel bad. Like, really feeling as if I was sick, even if I'm healthy. Can't really explain it very well, nor why it happens with this and not other (arguably far more "offensive") manga.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I know, I know ... but just imagine how disgusting this would be as het ^^;

It'd still be funny if it was het.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Well, looks like someone's caught feelings.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

It'd still be funny if it was het.

Probably but I'm glad it isn't coz I won't be reading this if it's tagged het.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

'boob sensor'

lol

joined Sep 11, 2014

lol. this girl is awful

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

boob sensor?? I in love now!

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

all characters in here are so dense lol

joined Dec 18, 2016

Dynasty makes a weird tag again

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I love how dumb this whole manga is. Its ecchi and somewhat innocent at the same time and theres some slight bit of drama brewing on the horizon. Can't wait to read more.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Holy... what's with this speed?!?
This has been ONE CHAPTER PER DAY for like FOUR DAYS IN A ROW!!

Will they continue releasing at this speed for the next 15 or 20 chapters?
SQUEE!!!
Scanlator-chan, you can have my firstborn. ♥

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I just now noticed the Lots of groping tag...

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

flat is justice!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

If this turns out to be just a one trick pony, yuri gag manga I'm going to be greatly disappointed. Frankly, a girl casually molesting another girl's boobs isn't really that funny to begin with. Plus I've seen it before. I only been keeping up with the story, because I figured with a premise that weak, there would have to be an actual story, in there somewhere. After pain in Harumi's chest turned out to be from Chiaki's abuse (half hearted laugh), and not a twinge of jealousy, I'm starting to lose hope.

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 12:41AM

joined Oct 26, 2016

That's kinda like saying "imagine how shit this would taste if it was covered in shit", in that you could apply it to literally everything.

Reminds me of all those "If this was real life it would be so creepy/etc..." comments you see on some controversial manga.

After pain in Harumi's chest turned out to be from Chiaki's abuse

I honestly interpreted that as potential attraction pangs she mistakenly thought was from the groping with all that other girl stuff right before. Or it could just be the groping. Really how do we know from that little info?

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 1:17AM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

It's obviously just Harumi downplaying her feeling of jealousy as something stupid because she doesn't want to admit she has feelings for Chiaki yet. This is Romance 101.

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 1:40AM

joined Sep 1, 2017

After pain in Harumi's chest turned out to be from Chiaki's abuse

I honestly interpreted that as potential attraction pangs she mistakenly thought was from the groping with all that other girl stuff right before. Or it could just be the groping. Really how do we know from that little info?

I do believe that was the point. Harumi clutches her chest, and says "What's this tightness?" Your supose to think she is jealous, that Chiaki is paying attention to someone else. Then, it turns out it's really from being roughly felt up. Cue laugh track. a classic misdirection joke. That is why I am losing hope, for this manga. Instead of getting character development, we're getting really crappy jokes.
I'm still hanging on to a shred of hope, that this manga will bud into a decent romance. After all, early in the story, Harumi seemed to wish Harumi's interest in her wasn't completely centered around her boobs. I've read other gag manga with futile hopes, before though.

joined Sep 1, 2017

It's obviously just Harumi downplaying her feeling of jealousy as something stupid because she doesn't want to admit she has feelings for Chiaki yet. This is Romance 101.

Yeah, I've made arguments just like that one, on the message boards of other gag manga, The gag yuri fans all jumped down my throat. They told me "If you're looking for an actual romance, quit reading, you're going to be disappointed."

Edit: They also said I'm reading too much into it. Seeing what I want to see.

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 4:06AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Depends on how it is written. As a romantic comedy it would probably be fine.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Holy... what's with this speed?!?
This has been ONE CHAPTER PER DAY for like FOUR DAYS IN A ROW!!

Will they continue releasing at this speed for the next 15 or 20 chapters?
SQUEE!!!
Scanlator-chan, you can have my firstborn. ♥

I basically translated the whole first volume once I got the RAWs, so you should hopefully see a consistent schedule up to ch9 and the omake. The 2nd volume should be out around now, but time will tell if we gets RAWs of that as well.

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 5:45AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Only here would people try to take a deeper meaning to a gag comedy about someone loving breasts to a ridiculous level

That can aply to Bloom into you too, and that serie has a lot of fangirls...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Only here would people try to take a deeper meaning to a gag comedy about someone loving breasts to a ridiculous level

Or the various incest manga. I'm not saying I'm not biased either, and if this were het I'd have immediately thrown into a trash pile - clearly, there's a difference when the main couple is "by default" expected to be sexually attracted to each other compared to when they might not be - it's just not quite the same. But "just because" it's two girls I don't think it's completely unproblematic either.

joined Jun 22, 2017

Isn't that premise Ai Kora, but instead of just boobs its pretty much every feature of the human body?

last edited at Oct 25, 2018 8:49AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Isn't that premise Ai Kora, but instead of just boobs its pretty much every feature of the human body?

I don't know that specific one, but you don't have to go further than "The Fourth Heroine" which just has been posted here to look at how much that sort of casual sexual harassment is part of the accepted genre tropes. You couldn't parody it if it weren't there in the first place. ^^;

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Wait, what? How so?

To reply you must either login or sign up.