Great so far.. i like it XD

joined Aug 15, 2018

Great so far.. i like it XD

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Lol Harumi will let her have her way soon

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This manga is like my personal addictive drug. Need moar. Need lots.

Everything in chapter 9,5 was SO perfect! I loved the beautifully drawn scenes of breast-sucking (both baby Chiaki with medieval Italian lady and teenage Chiaki playing baby), Harumi's constant tsukkomi (at one point she even gets breathless from yelling too much tsukkomi), Chiaki's adorable reactions -- like how how she falls to her knees in p127 panel 1...

I swear, if Chiaki was a real-life girl, she would be able to get anything from anyone with her totally natural, accidental, unwitting wiles.

And if Harumi was a real-life girl, their story would need a "rape" tag -- because Chiaki is TOO MUCH and can drive any woman to a lust frenzy. Nobody can resist that much adorableness! :P

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Too soon, eh?
I wonder how her nipples didn't get hard yet from being groped so much. For a boob focused story that's a weird detail to overlook.

Also I hate myself for even seriously thinking about this.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

"it's still too early for this!"
well, she didn't say no.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Too soon, eh?
I wonder how her nipples didn't get hard yet from being groped so much. For a boob focused story that's a weird detail to overlook.

Also I hate myself for even seriously thinking about this.

Visible stiff nipples might be too raunchy for that manga.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Visible stiff nipples might be too raunchy for that manga.

Then how about invisible ones? Just implying it should do the trick haha

joined Oct 23, 2016

Damn you Cliff, you and your damn Hangers.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Hahahha fantastic, I'm in love with this!

joined Apr 18, 2018

An update! Thank you! My soul is save for the day.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chiaki is like one of those characters you find in certain stories -- who can do whatever they want, and nothing ever turns out bad for them. Everyone reads all the things they do in a positive way. They are like made of teflon: bad consequences just don't stick to them.

Chiaki would be like that, except for her big mouth. ^_^ Why, she had Harumi at her feet and about to declare her love! But then Chiaki opened her mouth and, as always, screwed up everything.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Boobies make the world go round.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

This chapter was so damn stupid. I loved it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Chiaki is like one of those characters you find in certain stories -- who can do whatever they want, and nothing ever turns out bad for them. Everyone reads all the things they do in a positive way. They are like made of teflon: bad consequences just don't stick to them.

Chiaki would be like that, except for her big mouth. ^_^ Why, she had Harumi at her feet and about to declare her love! But then Chiaki opened her mouth and, as always, screwed up everything.

Chiaki is what happens when you splurge on your social attributes (at the expense of mental ones, particularly whatever governs "sound judgement" type stuff) in an RPG. :P

last edited at Nov 17, 2018 9:21PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I think that might be what actually makes Chiaki likable. She is such a guileless dork about her love of Harumi's boobs. If she was more cunning or sly about it she would come off as creepy, but instead she has a very child like sense of wonder and strait forwardness about the whole thing.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

And so the boob sex was born.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Aaaand now Chiaki is into Macro

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I'll be honest, I ship them.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I had to try to translate whatever that other manga ;panel was to see if it said "you can suck mine too." It's super low res but I think it says

”そう思っていると芙絲その男は倶の見ている目の前でツナギのホツクをはずしはじめたのだ”

And the best guess I could come up with was

"That's why that guy (Fuza?) took off Tsunagi's jumper in plain sight of the whole club!"

joined Nov 11, 2010

^

そう思っていると突然その男は僕の見ている目の前でツナギのホツクをはずしはじめたのだ
As I was thinking that, that man suddenly began to unzip himself right in front of my eyes

突然 and 僕 are really common words. If you want to improve kanji recognition/general japanese comprehension, install a browser plugin like rikaikun
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/rikaikun/jipdnfibhldikgcjhfnomkfpcebammhp?hl=en
and make it a habit to read japanese text. Sites like pixiv/syosetu have plenty of fanfic/original fiction to practice on.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Chiaki always wins, while Harumi always loses. This is certainly a take and take more relationship lol

Brave to go for nipple kissing this early tho

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Like mother like daughter (minus the bewbs)

To reply you must either login or sign up.