Forum › Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten discussion

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I thought for sure she was going to kiss her there and got excited thinking that this would develop faster than any of the author's stories. Great start though, looking forward to the next one.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This was goddamn adorable and I can't wait for more.

joined Feb 1, 2017

I love it! Arata Iri is definitely one of my favourite authors. I'm looking forward to updates for all of his series.

joined May 1, 2015

I also read it as "dislikes men" Everyone here is so biased lmao.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

BlueStallion44 posted:

I first read “dislikes men” instead of somen on that character page :)

I think most of us did by reflex

I actually read "dislikes women" so I was hella confused for a second.

I almost read it as "dislikes some".

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

What a cute new series, this is fantastic to see. Art is great and the story shows promise, though I can already feel like this shit is gonna draaaaaag. I can see the other new characters getting in the way too, yet, I kinda like them. Highlights is cute too <3

joined Feb 18, 2015

This just looks like another one of those mangas that go on forever with the girl never making any real progress sigh...

I'm impressed that you can tell how the entire run of the series will go after one chapter... that's a skill you have there! Conclusion jumping at the expert level! ;)

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

This one looks cute. More please.

joined Jul 12, 2018

well i don't know how you people feel about it but i think it need the "moe up the butt" tag what do you think?

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

This just looks like another one of those mangas that go on forever with the girl never making any real progress sigh...

I'm impressed that you can tell how the entire run of the series will go after one chapter... that's a skill you have there! Conclusion jumping at the expert level! ;)

It's actually a valid concern to voice out even if the manga seems very good and promising, like this one. Especially since this first chapter has already shown two botched confession attempts as humorous moments. It could very well be full of that for the next how many chapters.

I share that same concern but I don't comment because of the inevitable "its just starting out" counterpoint that could be made. Besides his post was somewhat civil, no need to degrade him just because you have a different opinion on the outcome.

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 4:50AM

joined Nov 2, 2015

It's actually a valid concern to voice out even if the manga seems very good and promising, like this one. Especially since this first chapter has already shown two botched confession attempts as humorous moments. It could very well be full of that for the next how many chapters.
I share that same concern but I don't comment because of the inevitable "its just starting out" counterpoint that could be made. Besides his post was somewhat civil, no need to degrade him just because you have a different opinion on the outcome.

There's a difference between "I can already tell this shit is gonna draaaag" and "I hope this won't drag". The former is jumping to conclusions, the latter is voicing a concern. The one you responded to was very civil and witty in their legitimate criticism, it's you who jumped into their face to play white knight for a whiny kid who dragged others' spirits down with his negativity. Remember, ASSumption makes you an ass.

If anyone is so concerned, at least go read the Arata Iri's other works to get a sense of her storytelling style (spoilers: she's not Saburouta). Don't be surprised when people tell you off if you don't do your homeworks before attempting to have an "opinion."

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Nekozaki's confession being cockblocked twice is just sad hahaha and she's so adorably in love too <3 For a moment there I thought they were going to kiss

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Their tender moment hugging is my favorite kind of yuri. Quiet, warm, fluffy. Infinitely better for being in miko uniforms.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Using your authority to give a entire shrine for the girl you like to use. You are a a special tipe of gay friend, I like you.

Kansai-ben does wonders.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

Gay in predicaments. Being Nekozaki is suffering.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Arata Iri's artwork is always amazing, just very unique and expressive. The stories and character interactions are fun and addicting.
Too bad this will never be finished like the rest (most likely).

Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Am I reading too much into this? I translate the title as "And Which Uchouten Do You Mean?" and the Uchouten that's the name of the shrine is the kanji that means "ecstasy."

The student council wants one kind of uchouten with the miko girl who wants the other kind of Uchouten, is my guess.

On Edit, I probably AM, since Uchouten is the name of the high school as well as the shrine. So which Uchouten the kaichou is putting first, the shrine/club or the school is probably the main meaning. But perhaps the other interpretation is subtext.

last edited at Sep 18, 2018 7:23PM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I actually read "dislikes women" so I was hella confused for a second.

Lol I read "dislikes women" too

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Arata Iri's artwork is always amazing, just very unique and expressive. The stories and character interactions are fun and addicting.
Too bad this will never be finished like the rest (most likely).

Let's enjoy it while it lasts.

indeed she really knows how write character interactios that are both fun and meaningfull so you never feel like the relationship is not progressing

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

If anyone is so concerned, at least go read the Arata Iri's other works to get a sense of her storytelling style (spoilers: she's not Saburouta). Don't be surprised when people tell you off if you don't do your homeworks before attempting to have an "opinion."

i would if they were fully translated :( or if knew japanese

There's a difference between "I can already tell this shit is gonna draaaag" and "I hope this won't drag". The former is jumping to conclusions, the latter is voicing a concern. The one you responded to was very civil and witty in their legitimate criticism, it's you who jumped into their face to play white knight for a whiny kid who dragged others' spirits down with his negativity. Remember, ASSumption makes you an ass.

i think you´re right in everything but you could be a littler nicer

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Eh, drama is drama. This one is firmly on my subscription list (because I need more Arata and there's never enough updates :P )

joined Mar 8, 2016

Nekozaki in the top panel of p. 38 belongs in my personal Hall of Faces. That's just a fantastic expression, IMO. ><

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I can already tell this is guna be gud.
It's Arata Iri Duh. (please pick up their other works onegai shimasuuu)

joined Jun 12, 2012

Cute but I don't like cockblock in my yuri >:(. Especially twice in one chapter. The moment the second cockblock happened my first thought was "yea this is gonna be at least six chapters huh.." I'm hoping this doesn't drag on too long as I'd like to see them together asap. They are literally ultra gay for each other.

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

Arata Iri

Do not say anything else, I'm already here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.