Forum › Posts by PJammaGod

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I'm very much loving this. Sad panda there are only 2 chapter (thus far) published.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

That art was really something else.

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

The author has ascended to meta-level trolling now. Koguma, the class and the reader all fell for the same shadow puppet. That is dedication and I tip my hat to it.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

So this college is secretly a church to the Yuri. Count me in as a devout worshipper.

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I'm not sure where this is going but I'm certain I'll enjoy the ride. Subbed for this one.

PJammaGod
Reliance discussion 02 Mar 07:30
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Funnily enough faxes are still used quite actively in businesses (at least in Australia). When I ran my bookstore they were the primary means of communicating shipping information and issues with packing lists. The number of times one of the big suppliers like Random House or Adshack, the nickname for Alliance Distribution Services / Hachette, made mistakes large and small, ugh. I loved my bookstore days but I also don't miss them.

Cash is something that Libraries (or at least the various ones I work at) won't phase out anytime soon. The reason being that electronic means of processing payments makes it difficult for homeless and people with financial problems of whatever stripe to access what we believe are important resources such as computer usage, printing, faxing (heh), scanning and emailing. Cash is something everyone has access to, can carry and use. As an aside people are generally amazingly generous with their cash. They'll hand over a $5 note for $2 worth of printing and refuse the change. We've some charity tins up the front. They'll just point to one and tell us to donate it towards them. And this happens all day every day. It restores a little bit of faith in humanity seeing these constant acts of kindness.

PJammaGod
Reliance discussion 27 Feb 07:53
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Okay so I'm loving the spin-off. Good fun and drama to be had.

However, the Librarian in me is seriously wincing at referencing Newark and Browne as an effective LMS (Library Management Systems) in the 21st century. Plenty of manga have 'the library committee' as a thing and I just smile and gloss over. It's when they try to use actual terminology that I begin to twitch. I understand the mangaka is probably trying to sound cool with the library lingo but this was a bit painful.

Please tell me your library is at least RDA compliant. And I'll give you a free 2 hr seminar on either SPYDUS (pronounced spiders) or SirsiDynix (pronounced sir-see-dye-nix) as an effective modern LMS. Self-serve with RFID and nobody (bar the Librarian) will know what you've borrowed. Please let me help upgrade your library. PLEASE!
(forgive the irreverant rant, I'm not being too serious)

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I clicked for the new chaper release. I stayed for the cultured shirt on the final page.

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

We have just left Cute Station. Next stop Yuri Town, repeat next stop Yuri Town.

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

And it's not Polyamory: there's really only two persons here.

That... makes my head hurt because the logic... is kinda sound...

What is this dark sorcery?!? (and can I get more of it)

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

a lesbian version of the ending to the music video thriller when micheal jackson stares into the camera

And that might be the single greatest idea to appear in the 21st century thus far.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

This series is the gift that just keeps on giving.

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

It's iike Raiden Mei and Raven actually hooked up, with Raven breaking out in full bartender mode. I'm perfectly okay with this.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Ahhhh, I want more of these adorkable girls. And it ends after 2 chapters....

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

This has some very interesting potential. Plenty of foreshadowing to sink my speculation teeth into. Sign me up for now.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Well this is a twist I wasn't expecting and am now very much looking forward to. More please!

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Why do I have the feeling the OL is not the one holding the fishing pole...

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Surprised no one saw them.

Hahaha, oh believe you me, the Librarians know. We always know. You would not believe the number of kids that think we don't notice them having a little fun at a corner table or hidden away in amidst the aisles. It's very common. And if it is harmless most turn a blind eye. We were all that age after all and doing similar things.

Funny thing though, most librarians I know have developed a very good sense for their surroundings. Mostly to keep an eye on the toddlers for when they run away (and they are FAST).

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

All girls are cuter in glasses, that's just science.

Amen to that! Honestly I've always wondered why people are so against glasses. I honestly was happy when I (finally) got mine. Helped round out the features of my otherwise average face. And when I see a girl with glasses it just works so much better than without. Plus you can have multiple pairs for different styles that match your mood and clothing. More accessorising? What's not to like?

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

So we swerve from Saaya being the smooth to Sakura being a lady-killer. Love it!

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Easily one of my favourite recent manga. Came and went at a good pace. Didn't overstay it's welcome and had enough time to do what it wanted to do. Also that kiss >.<

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Favourite moment was Relaire joining in with the Princes doing their Rei impression.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Hyperglycemic shock

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

So much culture my eyes cannnot take it.

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Sincerely, a bi polyamorous asexual.

If it isn't too forward, might I ask if you're an ace of spades or an ace of hearts? Just curious is all.