Forum › Posts by Monki13

joined Feb 1, 2017

I feel so sad for Nanao, I understand the author is trying to rear back the plot to Mai, but even if Nanao is smiling as she suggests fwb realistically there’s no way she’d be satisfied with just that. This opens so much possibilities of angst that the author is probs not going to depict in the manga… which makes it worse because my pessimistic mind is gonna fill the holes with the most heart wrenching stuff ever.

Whatever. Asumi can have mai or whoever she wants, but don’t the author dare to hurt nanao >:(

joined Feb 1, 2017

? It updated!? :D

Edit*
Nope I mistook it for gal and otaku can’t understand each other. Oh well, good all the same.

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 7:38PM

Monki13
joined Feb 1, 2017

I love this I want moreeee

joined Feb 1, 2017

This is the opposite scenario to hina-san (was that the name?)

joined Feb 1, 2017

Is the light novel to this manga translated?

Sorry but does anyone know the answer to this? Thinking of giving the LN a try (if it’s released/translated)

Not translated.

Ahh well I suppose that’s what you’d expect. What about the raws? My Chinese is awful but I’m curious where Chinese web novels are usually published (for native readers).

Well I think you should be able to find a website to read it if you just search up 请欺负我吧,恶役小姐! in google. The author is called 赤色, however I don’t know where the web novel is actually published.

If you’re looking for actual publishing websites https://www.jjwxc.net/ is one of them, but I honestly don’t like the website’s layout. Also, be aware that the novels published there are not allowed to have blatant 18+ scenes so if that’s what you were looking for... And lastly, I recommend the website https://m.shubaow.net/ for nicer layout of cn novels, but unfortunately I don’t think you can support the author there.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Yessss I think tongtong’s mothers behaviour is so in line with her character. Thank god she didn’t just become miraculously wise when it came to love between girls. The fact that she applied her hetero knowledge also shows how in reality she’s not as open minded as we thought, not because she’s against homosexuality but because she was simply raised in an environment where she had no contact with such knowledge. Also she can’t help but reflect her own preferences onto others as that’s just what she’s used to, which is kind of inconsiderate but we can see from earlier chapters that she is very straightforward and unrestrained - living her best life. Tongtongs mother even reflected on the fact that she wasn’t helpful, which shows that she is trying her best to think in Tongtong’s interest.

Monki13
Genshin Impact! 05 Sep 02:27
joined Feb 1, 2017

wow Ei/baal legit has to be the most uninteresting character MHY dropped we went from Zhongli and Venti to this good lord

Personally I find her the most interesting. Maybe it’s cuz she’s more human than the other gods and make mistakes, but this representation of a god is much more captivating for me than Zhongli and Venti. Also her backstory itself is very relatable, since she suffered the loss of too many of her friends that her somewhat childish mindset (which we can tell from her voice lines) decided to go full throttle on a path that isn’t really optimal for anybody but promised an unchanging world where she wouldn’t lose anyone else. the fact that she’s a (relatively) new archon and used to only be used to fighting shows her inexperience when deciding the outcome of an entire nation Lastly, although I would agree that her character wasn’t fleshed out well in the new archon quest due to how rushed it was, I think her motives and goals are still interesting and understandable. It’s just that she took on a different method to deal with erosion than Zhongli.

Ps, her somewhat naive character is cute and makes me think of a younger sibling.

last edited at Sep 5, 2021 9:37AM

Monki13
Genshin Impact! 01 Sep 06:40
joined Feb 1, 2017

I can’t believe I got Baal (or canonically correct Ei) first ten draw I’m so gratefullll QAQ

Also as a baal x yae shipper I am thriving after this update :^)

joined Feb 1, 2017

I’m loving the comment section, so much juicy opinions it’s great. Frankly, as an outsider looking in to their story, we can probably all agree that there’re so many issues with how they are handling their emotions. Glad to see that Yuni and Nanase is actually in love with each other and that Yuni won’t ditch their relationship at the drop of a hat. But my poor girl Yuni is feeling lonely and Nanase is being selfish for not seeking her opinion. Yes I know Yuni isn’t expressing it but that doesn’t mean Nanase can’t pick up on it. I think Yuni’s actions already tell a lot about how she feels about Nanase’s treatment of her, like even if she says she’s fine would it hurt to ask more about how she’s feeling? Ugh I’m probably biased but whatever.

joined Feb 1, 2017

I just read it and this is messed up. To be fair, I’m glad everybody’s messed up (except for that one side ponytail girl) so I don’t need to feel attached to any of them. Honestly I really like the character personalities, they’re very distinct, and I’m really glad black hair girl has so many more human and flawed sides to her than the first few chapters suggests (other than being non sympathetic about the physical pain she caused white hair girl). Seriously the reversal is great. The first few chapters were definitely a turn off in terms of content but how it developed from there was awesome. P.s I dislike glasses girl the most. Piercing girl is just overly nosy. And the white hair and black hair being messed up together is honestly a blessing, as luckily they’re not harming others (jk they should seriously get help) also the art style is so cute wtf

joined Feb 1, 2017

I want one ;-;
Also this was sexy can’t wait for more

Edit* I reread it and thought about all the dodgy aspects of this. What if the robot is used by the producers to spy on u? You won’t even know if there’s somebody on the other side or what they will do with ur sensitive information, and, worse, if they can control the robot. The fact that this is apparently illegal makes the producers shadier. But still it doesn’t look like this manga is going to address these issues so whatever. In a safe world where nobody has ill-intentions I would still like to have a robot of this kind.

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 10:34PM

joined Feb 1, 2017

Yea I definitely did NOT expect that from the very large size gap. I thought it was between her and the villain she defeated at the start. I definitely read too much Lady Dimitrescu fanfic hahaa....

P.s the villain looks hot

Monki13
joined Feb 1, 2017

Woah 影后成双 has a manga now?

joined Feb 1, 2017

I just watched Black Widow a few days ago and the lesbian vibes are strong. I ship Natasha and Yelena now, and nobody’s gonna stop me.

joined Feb 1, 2017

Did I miss something? When’d she get from ‘absolutely don’t raise yuri flags’ to ‘how do I raise yuri flags’

Monki13
Genshin Impact! 18 May 08:41
joined Feb 1, 2017

Ok guys I got Eula, now who do I ship her with, amber or Yanfei?

joined Feb 1, 2017

who tf is that pink girl?!

Ikr

joined Feb 1, 2017

:0
An isekai, with a decent plot, well done characters, aaaaand YURI??? This is everything I ever wanted. Ps, death flags are nigh high and I’m confused who to ship. The four of them should just get together.

Edit* also the fact that there’s no fan service and stupid camera angles just makes me like this 100x more

last edited at May 15, 2021 10:26AM

joined Feb 1, 2017

I really like this pair actually, and I think Mira has done a pretty good job with their characterisations. Now I’m just waiting for the younger sis to scoot off and find her own romantic partner (unless this is going down the polyamory route) so that the main couple can progress without obstacles.

joined Feb 1, 2017

I thought she was somehow related to the girl who died but I guess not

joined Feb 1, 2017

Was that the last chapter? Masumi’s expression on the last page scares me. Maybe I’m traumatised by yuri hentai went wrong but like, that expression is just the epitome of plot twist cheating and everything bad. Or maybe she’s just really horny I think I’m being too pessimistic.

joined Feb 1, 2017

uhh "lesbian predator" stereotype much?

Well I don’t know if i misunderstood ur meaning or not but like, making characters on stereotypes is a common thing, and to be fair the other girl who is also a lesbian isn’t a predator so it shows how the author isn’t enforcing the stereotype onto all lesbians.

joined Feb 1, 2017

I can understand y mc did what she did, it wasn’t a cool move but I’d totally do the same thing. It’s just a defence mechanism where u default to escape and distance as a solution in order to protect urself (And you’ll probably regret it immediately afterwards when u realise the damage you’ve caused). Happens to me all the time when it comes to social interactions. Also I need the next chapter NOW.

joined Feb 1, 2017

this series deserves more comments, it’s so cute!!! Also I feel like the novelist girl will fall in love first and then go on the attack >:3

joined Feb 1, 2017

This is my favourite pairing from this author. It’s so cuuuuuuute I’ve read this over four times already :3333

Also I hope the plot doesn’t get too serious cuz I don’t want either one of them to be hurt

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 7:27PM