Forum › Todo no Tsumari no Uchouten discussion

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Sleepingbag-chan is cute without her sleeping bag.

F7e7c9f162ec42798aef981ac8f87a64
joined Sep 23, 2017

In the description of kimakura takuya, she looks like kotori (._.)

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

So now we have two yuri couples. I wonder if there are any more hiding in the woodwork.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

i love the bengin and shishimaru couple!!

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Is it over? D: There's no status tag...

Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

Oh, wow.
So, everyone's already commented on "We can't do that in school!!" and how sleeping-bag-chan is actually cute, but what I noticed is how much I relate to Takuya. I get frequent nosebleeds and find them incredibly irritating. Every time it happens I gotta stop what I'm doing, grab a tissue, and hold my nose for five minutes. So, seeing someone else who is troubled by their nosebleeds is kinda refreshing. I'm so used to nosebleeds being used exclusively for perverted jokes and wacky psychic powers.

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

I liked the beginning, but those other characters showing up make me not want to read it anymore. It’s a shame too, this pair is really cute.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Ha, I really thought we wouldn't see the girl outside of her sleeping bag ever, that it would be a constant running gag. I stand corrected!

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Nekozaki is still my favorite gay mess.

Me too... after Koyuki Honami.

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

i love this idiot couple <3

Srztiub
joined Nov 5, 2017

The whole cast is so cute my favorite is sleeping-bag chan

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Sleeping bag-chan's character design is soooo cute!!! And she's part of confirmed yuri couple! Amazing expressions throughout this chapter as usual.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Collars. I don't know why, but I really really love the collars Arata Iri draws! That's a major point of why the character designs are so good.

Do I sense a triangle from Nekozaki's roommate? No matter, this is some cute shit.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

This is really right within my strikezone lol. Also miko-chan is so cute in this panel, no wonder Nekozaki's head over heels lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BugDevil posted:

Collars. I don't know why, but I really really love the collars Arata Iri draws! That's a major point of why the character designs are so good.

Do I sense a triangle from Nekozaki's roommate? No matter, this is some cute shit.

The triangle was hinted before, and I don't dislike the president either... But I don't like her more than our miko

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This is really right within my strikezone lol. Also miko-chan is so cute in this panel, no wonder Nekozaki's head over heels lol

I somehow feel like Nekozaki is even cuter than Mikoto. Strikezone indeed~

The triangle was hinted before, and I don't dislike the president either... But I don't like her more than our miko

Well, certainly it has been shown that Nekozaki and prez are close, but nothing on the level of that shock (pouring milk in a daze lol)

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

So what you're saying is... Arata Iri wrote an entire manga with Kanna as 99% of the cast?

well if i have to say why comprehensive tovarisch is one of my favorites yuri mangas of all times i´d be kanna

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This manga is so-o-o good. I totally love it.

"Who is this new character and why is she familiar with me!?"

ROTFL

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

So what you're saying is... Arata Iri wrote an entire manga with Kanna as 99% of the cast?

well if i have to say why comprehensive tovarisch is one of my favorites yuri mangas of all times i´d be kanna

I wish they'd continue comprehensive tovarisch, it was absolutely amazing

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Is it over? D: There's no status tag...

Norrmally the japanese end a series with "fin" to bookend it. So probly more to come.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Chapter 13 was translated, so we at least have the conclusion (you can pretty much guess the plot from the inner monologue there). Not sure why the chapters between 8 and 13 were never done though.

Homura2
joined Jun 30, 2018

Hi everyone. Thanks for reading
Just wanted to let some of you know that this series is still ongoing, so there'll still be plenty to come

As for Comprehensive Tovarisch, Arata Iri-sensei actually included a side chapter of that manga within the omake of TodoTsuma, so please look forward to that!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^should I read that series, then?

joined Feb 15, 2013

Yeah the cast of Comprehensive Tovarisch is amazing.Every of them could be main character of their own series. Their chemistry was also superb

Kanna and Yuu need no introduction. Then we have the Babel Tower and her perfect childhood gf. Even the weakest pair , the handsome Akatsuki, suddenly found a gf who strip and throw her clothes at tantrum

The only slightly weak character in Comprehensive Tovarisch was the eccentric Sera, who pretty much is just a comedic relief character

last edited at Nov 8, 2018 10:11AM

joined Apr 30, 2014

And now it's confirmed domestic abuse (still hilarious though)

To reply you must either login or sign up.